What's new

IC 420 Cannabis Cup 2015

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
this year it is not possible for me to participate at 420..wish you all a big smokeout

greetz
hey green m,,,
hopefully see you later in the year in spain or Holland,,
you will be missed buddy,,,,,
keep safe and well,,s2

hi Gaius,
i'm picta, sorry for asking at the last moment, i had to solve some things with my business before i could decide to join this year.

Now, i would like taking part of the meeting in adam for the first time, i would go with the german-crew as well, for example Eugen, Speula, Hydroheinz, HazeVentura, Homebox1 sponsor me.

If its possible to participate with my entry, i wd do... :)

If not, i take the partypart along ;-)

pls give me some informations for that and let me know if its ok?!

greets&thx picta

tea_is_back

pot°grapher
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I hope we find a last min place to stay....
hey mate, go to Damrak 7, amsterdamhotelservice.com

every time i had a last minute stop at amsterdam they helped me with great service. they take a look for you for the best you can get for your money. cheaper than booking about the internet because they have reserved rooms for their service which are not able to book about thehotel web pages ;)

good luck and cya

greetz,tea

cannawolf

Anyone in town tonight, up for a smoke, hit me up with a PM. Looking forward for tomorrow and the weekend :)and to meet meet all you guys.

Peace

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
arrived yesterday,,,,
kosher kush,,,nl5xhaze...super lemon haze,,,dr grinspoon..pinappple express and ended the evening with some nice temple ball and that's the last I remember,,,,
sse ya all later,,,peace and regards s2

OakyJoe

TC Nursery est 2020
Veteran
arrived yesterday,,,,
kosher kush,,,nl5xhaze...super lemon haze,,,dr grinspoon..pinappple express and ended the evening with some nice temple ball and that's the last I remember,,,,
sse ya all later,,,peace and regards s2

where ya scored te temple nuts and would you recommand them?

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
where ya scored te temple nuts and would you recommand them?
hey oaky,,,
we got it from the greenhouse joe,,,its the priciest one along with the super manali cream which was much dearer,,,,cant remember exactly how much per g but I think it was 20euros ,,,
,,,s2

Last edited: