What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

IC 420 Cannabis Cup 2015

mack 10

Veteran
Emerald cup is an outdoor comp that has in excess of 200 entry's.
Just seeing all those jars linedup . Wow, I have no idea how they can judge so many strains
In such s short time.
Would love to go though.

Jahnice

thicker skin in training
ICMag Donor
Drooling...

Sounds like outdoor heaven. I thought it sounded like an Irish cup.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
good to see everyone getting in the mood, had a comp break down, hope to have it sorted out. terrible timing, all my cup info is on that comp. trying to fix things, thought i had, we will see.

OakyJoe

OGJoe / Wiener und kein Allemann
Veteran
good to see everyone getting in the mood, had a comp break down, hope to have it sorted out. terrible timing, all my cup info is on that comp. trying to fix things, thought i had, we will see.

sorry to hear bro! hope things do good!

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
i wish, still couldn't fix it. next step is to replace the hard drive. in the hope that will fix it. i can run it for a few minutes before it freezes up, did the disk utility stuff with repair disk command, but it only lasted a short time, so something must be wrong with my hard drive.

anyway, cup time is coming closer, all you guys who want a chance to enter this 1 of a kind competition hit me up by pm for the details.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
damn, time is flying as always. hope everyone has gotten their shit together who's planning to enter lol. hit me up for details on entering this cup.

BLUEICE

420 Cup Info

420 Cup Info

Hi guys,

I'm new member and new in 420 Cup Amsterdam.
I have some entries and I want to be in Amsterdam for the Cup.
If any of u can send me all the info I need please.
My mail is edublueice@gmail.com.
I'm a hash lover and hash maker. I have passion on trichomes.
My instagram accound is blueice_hq.
Thanks

OakyJoe

OGJoe / Wiener und kein Allemann
Veteran
Hi guys,

I'm new member and new in 420 Cup Amsterdam.
I have some entries and I want to be in Amsterdam for the Cup.
If any of u can send me all the info I need please.
My mail is edublueice@gmail.com.
I'm a hash lover and hash maker. I have passion on trichomes.
My instagram accound is blueice_hq.
Thanks

can u write on other profile walls? if yes leave a message on "gaiusmarius" he will help ya

rasras

Greeting blueice.
Im taking care of it, brother your so well come to join us in Amsterdam. See ya soon.

Sativa Indica

Yo Gaius,

Can I get an invite for this? still cant PM, but its Tan from the Cannabis College

give thanks and see you all soon

TheRealHash

Horticultural enthusiast
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I really wish I could make it. But I have so many projects going it would be impossible this year. Next year I'm trying to plan out Spannabis and the ICmagCup..

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey guys

420 again , man it comes around quick these days

see you guys soon

peace

Snype

Veteran
You guys are so lucky. I wish I was going to the one in Amsterdam instead. I love that city.