What's new

IC 420 Cannabis Cup 2015

antikush

@gaiusmarius, despite what u may think, the sun does not revolve around you.
I could careless if you ban me, it will just reinforce the discontent people already feel.

ChaosCatalunya

5.2 club is now 8.1 club...
Veteran
I could careless if you ban me, it will just reinforce the discontent people already feel.
Not demeaning the effort...it just seems like a local event, local entries year in and year out.
Then this site bans innovative breeders, go figure, it's a gunshot to the head!

By "local event" you mean global. 4 continents that I know of.

I cannot recall any "innovative breeders" being banned, one or two who got shitty with people got warnings and temporary bans.

Speaking of which, if you have valid points to discuss, everyone is happy to chat about it, but if you start insulting widely respected people who spend a lot of time, money and risk arranging something for you then you will not get very far here, or in life.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
sigh

sigh

antikush said:

i wish you'd get to the point, it seems you are spouting off about things you don't understand.

all your claims so far have been false in this thread.

i have no wish for the sun to change course on my account, thanks.

not sure why you are talking of being banned, don't think anyone mentioned that so far. but i guess you know your out of line hence your expecting the shoe to drop i suppose.

i have said this from the start and say it again at every opportunity, the ic 420 cup is a team effort, it would not have happened each year without a large number of people contributing to the effort in their own way. this event is a member run event at the moment, run by the members for the members.

i just happen to be the one coordinating it all last couple of years.

antikush

By "local event" you mean global. 4 continents that I know of.

I cannot recall any "innovative breeders" being banned, one or two who got shitty with people got warnings and temporary bans.

Speaking of which, if you have valid points to discuss, everyone is happy to chat about it, but if you start insulting widely respected people who spend a lot of time, money and risk arranging something for you then you will not get very far here, or in life.

Thanks for such sage advice. If I remember correctly he attacked me by calling me a idiot. Ban his ass, isn't that a personal attack?
And let's get this straight, he didn't arrange shit for me! It's the adamant attitudes and bans that are destroying this site

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
you insulted PF and made claims about him that were fals to top it off. that's pretty idiotic in my book. anyway i concede, the insult was not a good idea on my part, on another day i would have remained calmer. but it did piss me off you insulting PF when he actually has been supporting the event with his entries

Jahnice

thicker skin in training
ICMag Donor
all of this 'in fighting' is exactly what has had the 'Cannabis Evolution' stalled for the last 2 decades!

'UNITED we stand, DIVIDED we fall'

PLEASE get your facts straight before you 'post quick reply'.

this type of nonsense ruins this thread, this site, this industry and this community.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Damn someone is not having a good day.....

I have supported the ICM cup for the last 2 years. Unfortunately my entree this year did not make out of customs. There is a pic in my Sig that you must have missed to make a post like that. I'm in the usa buddy.. I don't know why your ridding G jock But get off it. The ICM cup has nothing 2 do with seed orders. Without his efforts ICM CUP would probably not happen.

Jahnice

thicker skin in training
ICMag Donor
thank you ganja hasi

funny how it becomes obvious before the first 50 posts are up,
what type of input a new member will have on the site.

GreeeeN GRassss

duppy conqueror
Veteran
guys new member or an old grumpy one that got banned numerous times before, there seems to be allot of that around here with certain banned members coming back to cause more trouble, either way it was a personal attack Gauis.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
thanks GH, i feel i gave him many opportunities to make peace, but he kept it up day after day, so really he had his chance. in fact he seems to have wanted to be banned.

i never like to ban someone who is arguing with me in case i'm banning for personal reasons rather then terms of use related reasons. it's too easy to click ban when you are annoyed, so i don't do it. always give it time. as a neutral party GH was the right one to handle this.

soserthc1

The anti-kush moniker was a dead give away. I'm pro/kush

Anyways sounds like a really cool thing you guys/gals do (ic mag cup)
Never been to dam , maybe next year

Jahnice

thicker skin in training
ICMag Donor
biggrin:lets move on from this unfortunate misunderstanding.

gaius is looking for anyone who managed to get photos of the actual icmag cups this year and so far has had no luck.
if you received a cup and can make some nice photos of it, gaius and payaso would be very appreciative.

glass is pretty tricky to photograph so i will give a few tips

-use a plain black piece of fabric, a sheet or t-shirt as a backdrop
-try to make the photos outside in natural light so you do not have to use a flash. best is a cloudy day
-if that is not possible, then with a flash you may have problems with flash flare.

SLR cameras-- point the flash upwards and not at the glass object.
small digital cameras --cover the flash with a small white piece of tissue or thin white fabric, so it diffuses the direct light on the glass.

edit-dude says cut a small strip of a rolling paper the same size as your flash.
lick and glue the rolling paper to the top, so the paper hangs over the flash and diffuses the light:)

-try taking the shot from different angles as well as straight on to move the flare out of the glass

*be sure to enlarge the photos and make sure that your reflection is not in the glass*

Last edited:

cloudz

ICMag Donor
Hi, was over the weekend not online, happy that all is sorted!
And Thomas, sorry about that freak out at the phone, i lost my control at this moment, very sorry about that.

cloudz:rasta: