What's new

IC 420 Cannabis Cup 2015

cloudz

ICMag Donor
Hi, today my trophy for the Dinachem arrived :dance013:
But where is the other trophy for the sativa grower?
is it true that THOMAS from serious take my trophy??

cloudz

cloudz

ICMag Donor
Yes he has taken my trophy that thomas not deserve, i dont want this trophy, my happiness is all gone with thomas from serious!:moon:

ARE YOU SERIOUS?

cloudz

Jahnice

thicker skin in training
ICMag Donor
...there was an orgy? :D

i also heard that there were naked, hippy, lesbians making out in the bushes of Vondel Park during the picnic.

really, i think it was just a 'weed orgy'.
the best kind because there is no shame the next day....;)

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Cloudz i am sure if you entered twice and won with both that you will be receiving both awards, dont panic i am sure this will be resolved.
Peace and congratulations.
ps perhaps he is going to forward it with a thank you package from Serious Seeds, that would be nice.

cloudz

ICMag Donor
Cloudz i am sure if you entered twice and won with both that you will be receiving both awards, dont panic i am sure this will be resolved.
Peace and congratulations.
ps perhaps he is going to forward it with a thank you package from Serious Seeds, that would be nice.

I dont think,i phone with Thomas and said that he can take my trophy into his ......
:fight::mopper:

truecannabliss

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Huh what do you mean? You entered the cup with a strain of theirs which is awesome for them but it does not make the trophy their property, has Gauis spoken to you regarding this?

cloudz

ICMag Donor
The Happiness 2, was plan with simon from serious to enter in the breeder categorie. a few days before the entry deadline Thomas dont want the Happiness 2, he has grown better.... at this time my entrys are ready manicured and package, so i give both a chance in the grower sativa categorie.
to the award party i cant make it, nobody is talking to me about that Thomas stolen my trophy that he not deserv
ps. look at the average from the Happiness 2

is this seroius?
cloudz

74G

thanks for all and sorry to hear that Cloudz!!! !! !

Hope you gonna have your trophy back cause you deserve it... .. .

All the best to all and hope to see you soon... .. .

truecannabliss

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
This is pretty fucking rude of the people organising it (to let it happen and not communicate with you since).
Im glad not to be a part of it this year with this kind of shit going down.....if it were me i would flip the fuck out so hats of to you Cloudz for being so calm and polite.
Hope someone mans up and has the common decency to at least explain what the fuck happened.
Peace

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm sure G or OP will fix this. If Cloudz is the winner and Thomas took it maybe he was confused. I don't know his side there always 2. G and op will not let this slide they will take care of this. Cloudz you should PM them both let hem know what happened. Take care of this in PM's. Im sure Thomas and Simon don't want there rep tarnished. I would think this is just a misunderstanding.

mack 10

Veteran
Hi, today my trophy for the Dinachem arrived :dance013:
But where is the other trophy for the sativa grower?
is it true that THOMAS from serious take my trophy??

cloudz

Yes he has taken my trophy that thomas not deserve, i dont want this trophy, my happiness is all gone with thomas from serious!:moon:

ARE YOU SERIOUS?

cloudz

First off well done Cloudz, you are obviously a good grower with your repeat
Placings over the years.

Not sure what to think about Serious?
For one thing Ithought it was against the rules for people to enter entry's grown by
Someone else, which clearly happened here.

I think if you do a joint venture you should of discussed what would happen if you placed or won.

To be honest I was hoping that all seed company's where going to enter their own work. Only the coffeeshops should be buying product.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
hm, not sure what to think right now. in the listing it says entered by cloudz, so i don't see why serious seeds would have a claim on it?

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Agree with you G, If it was grown by Cloudz and he entered it I don't know why Thomas would think he has a claim on it. You have to grow what you enter except for the coffee shops.. If Thomas was going to use cloudz buds to enter that's ageist the rules right ?

OakyJoe

TC Nursery est 2020
Veteran
There a 3 Happiness Entries this year

Happiness by Cloudz ( Growers Cup ) 3th Place in this Section
Happiness 2 by Cloudz ( Growers Cup ) Place 5 in this Section
Happiness by Serious Seeds ( Breeders Cup ) Place 8 in this Section

So maybe Serious thought its the SeriousSeeds Entry who won? maybe/hopefully a misunderstanding....

A Statement from Serious Seeds might be the best thing right now?

Latest posts

Latest posts