What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

IC 420 Cannabis Cup 2015

Jahnice

thicker skin in training
ICMag Donor
I am looking forward to the reunion photos of those 2cups.

Comedy = tragedy + time

They run into each other's arms in a room full of wild flowers,
One meets the other at the airport with a bouquet,
There are lots of storyboard and comic book apps that could turn lemons into lemonade.

I also want to apologize for losing my patience here.;)
I just know how much time and energy gets put into this party.

Great cup photos HUGE. You must be so proud.

Jahnice

thicker skin in training
ICMag Donor
:woohoo:YEAH..................HAPPY DAYS!:woohoo:

maybe next year we can ask ms. strandvasker to formally hand out the cups.

as a Guest Judge many many years ago I hope this years a blow out of new breeders and not political w/ who is giving away the most free stuff and their bud samples

Skip

Veteran
as a Guest Judge many many years ago I hope this years a blow out of new breeders and not political w/ who is giving away the most free stuff and their bud samples
That's not how the ICMag 420 is run. And it's not on again until next 4/20.

ICMag is the ONLY cup where all participants votes are made public, where nobody knows what entry is what (unless they know already) and comments are allowed with their votes to explain why they voted as they did...

Also the voting is done on ICMag.com, and results are automatically tallied by computer and the results released soon after the last vote is made.

Anyone attempting to skew votes (usually by voting down other entries), gets exposed along with their voting pattern.
All outlier votes (based on > 2.0 Standard deviations from average) are reviewed for such patterns.

After several years of this system, nobody attempts to rig the vote anymore.

In fact, I think the last IC420 may be the first Cup that the Greenhouse didn't win a big one.

Show me ANY other cup that is as fair as ICMags.

I should know. :dance013:

Last edited:

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
lets make 2016 the best and biggest yet, all potential contestants need to start planning the crop thats gonna be their entries. make sure to allow yourself plenty of extra time, it's no good sending your entry a day before the entry deadline lol.

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
I'm having a hard time choosing what I want to enter next year…
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
did we still want to order a load of mini scopes and lunch boxes for next year? let me know and I'll have a nose on ebay :)

edit:... and pens.... muhfuggin PENS YO! lmao ;)

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
sure have a look at the scope situation, we had some nice one with led light a couple of years back. also pens should be included in every pack. what were the lunch boxes for again?

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
was a bit of a hazy conversation, but we were talking about all the envelopes and how maybe lunch boxes were a better idea (air tight/smell proof) and how if those guys sending in free papers and lighters etc sent them early enough they could all be included in one box... might be a little too big if you have to carry a bunch of them about tho .. :)

I'll scope out the scope situ, last time I looked they (the little folding ones with LED) were about a quid from china :)

I see they still are - http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/45X-Mini-...ED-Light-F4-/301632134301?hash=item463aad1c9d

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts