What's new

IC 4/20 Seed Auction Fundraiser!

love?

....Its never too late to send in a donation......if this fundraiser auction works well.....then I will be keeping it going as long as members wish to donate to icm.....that should help to make a dent in.....or even cover the costs of keeping this site running for all of us to use and enjoy....
I think this is a really cool idea! If that is to happen, would you perhaps consider changing the TOU to allow people to do what is now considered spamming i.e. talk about strains from unaffiliated (even banned-from-icmag) breeders?

ICmag has so many knowledgeable members that a site where they could discuss any and all strains is something I (and surely many others) really wish existed!

Btw. there seems to be some really cool crosses available in this auction. Hopefully people will understand their value and bid high! :)

XyZ

Trichomnia
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That's good to hear OP some info

Fat Ambassador- Green Ambassador(female)xDeep CHunk fn+2 (male from seeds from XYZ). Green Ambasador is a green variant of purple peace. The best way to describe the smell of the female was fruit punch jelly. The DC was a nice and fat lime smelling male. These are untested. But should be great for outdoors.

PTK x DC - Pine Tar Kush (female)xDeep Chunk fn+2(male from seeds from XYZ). The PTK I used was the keeper female out of a pack from Tom Hill. I still hold onto her as she's just as good as any clone only strain I have in my garden. The DC was a nice and fat lime smelling male. One Hermie has been found in this cross. But it was only one of many grown out.

Skunk Chunk- Skunk #1 (female)(Sensi seeds)xDeep Chunk fn+2(male from seeds from XYZ). The Skunk #1 girl used was very vigourus. She would have easily yeilded over a pound outdoors. But she got confiscated before I could harvest her. She wasn't very skunky more lemony. The DC was a nice and fat lime smelling male.

Deep Blue- Blueberry(female)(From XYZ) worked from originally DJ shorts gear)xDeep Chunk fn+2(male from seeds from XYZ)- The Blueberry has a very soaring sative high to her. Her scents where of blueberries and hints a vanilla. The DC was a nice and fat lime smelling male.

hehe nice correction but my nick is not really important ...what should count for the grower is the information about the seed-generation... Raco got the "fn" idea from a R.Clarke book if i remember well. it's easy to understand and use ...we could also say for example "TH+2" (meaning 2 generations more inbred than TomHills original DC)... important is just to know that Deep Chunk was a name given to a heavy-inbred (pure) Afghani line, while the "f" (filial=child) generations are generally used in Hybrid inbreeding.

The original Blueberry was developed from Dj'short with inbreeding polar hybrids (sativa/indica) and the commercially available seeds are constant f4, reproduced with the same parent clones for years. (so his BB mother cut, which is now around in Cali, has the genetic stability from the f3 generation) Me made only a few more seeds from the already good uniform f4, & with my respect to the original breeder i call the f5 generation just berry, although they produce all the lovely characteristics like old bb did :D

Peace & happy growing! :wink:

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
I think this is a really cool idea! If that is to happen, would you perhaps consider changing the TOU to allow people to do what is now considered spamming i.e. talk about strains from unaffiliated (even banned-from-icmag) breeders?

ICmag has so many knowledgeable members that a site where they could discuss any and all strains is something I (and surely many others) really wish existed!

Btw. there seems to be some really cool crosses available in this auction. Hopefully people will understand their value and bid high! :)

Yeah....I think that I won't have a problem with that.....as long as we dont see any out-right spamming and links to certain breeders that don't have a particularly good reputation in my mind.....

oldpink

Un - Retired,
Administrator
Veteran
major update tomorrow

A load of new auctions will be launched including some from members in this thread
right now I'm still sorting out who sent what and who to thank and get listings together of the strains sent in
prepare for a major weekend special with limited 3 day special offers of some old and some new
and maybe a few from Gypsy's private stash box (read small fridge) if I can get him to let me look in there
I'm sure theres a few classic's in there from over the years that are still viable

gypsy hide your stash box Hmm fridge, before I empty it :)

whiskeytango420

There is only one king, god picks em, hand pluckes
ICMag Donor
Veteran
major update tomorrow

A load of new auctions will be launched including some from members in this thread
right now I'm still sorting out who sent what and who to thank and get listings together of the strains sent in
prepare for a major weekend special with limited 3 day special offers of some old and some new
and maybe a few from Gypsy's private stash box (read small fridge) if I can get him to let me look in there
I'm sure theres a few classic's in there from over the years that are still viable

shit.....count me intrigued!!!
good vibes

oldpink

Un - Retired,
Administrator
Veteran
some more listings up
DrPoison amd Brother monks donations are now listed, happy bidding

Gunnarguchi

ICMag Donor
Veteran
ill be sending in some Early Dane, danish passion, hindu kush/leb27 x nepal, leb27, thyphoon, royal dane, royal dane x erocket/danish passion and some mixed guerrilla packs with early genetics suited for corn field grows ore general guerrilla growing

2x8 Early danes, 3x11 Danish Passion, 2x11 hk/leb27xnepal, 3x11 leb27, 3x11 thyphoon, 3x11 royal danes, 4x11 royal dane x erocket/dp, 4x25 guerrilla corn mix and some freebies for use on seedbay

some of the genetics are described in the Nordic/danish strains in my signature but ill later make a thread at seedbay section describing the genetics further

right now i have to hit the mailbox before its being emptied

MJMAVEN

Would it be possible to throw in a few nice BINs?

cloudz

ICMag Donor
:wave:
Today I send 5 x 10 seeds Kuhmist.

2 years ago i make some hobby breeding, i cross a Kushage male from T.H. Seeds X Kali Mist female from S.S.

shuss cloudz

nancy

Hi oldpink, new here. I'm looking for seeds by TRC, any such luck on having any??? If not would you please be so kind as to point a girl in the right direction, if there is a direction?? Thanks in advance.

Nancy

Nik Dynosaur

they're few and far between these days, nancy. sometimes you can find a fellow grower who's made f2s (not here though, it's against the TOU). I've seen people who still have the strain bluedancer

this probably isn't the best thread to ask though, i could be wrong about that.

whiskeytango420

There is only one king, god picks em, hand pluckes
ICMag Donor
Veteran
sorry to bug ya oldpink.....just wonderin
good vibes

So did my NCDG BX donations make it there yet?
good vibes

Found a pic of the actual mom from the beans I donated. Its the purple C99 dominant pheno of NCDG which is a 3 way of C99 G13 and NL.
good vibes

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

S

SwampSavant

I was just wondering what are the chances of getting some unique freebies with these 4/20 auctions? I ask only because I have passed around all the Mazar-I-Sharif I could, and still have a surplus.

K

kittykronic

speakin' of the auction..what is up w/ the rez beans, i had an automated bid to 105.00 for the apollo mist and just checked it's up to 150.00..WOW!! out of my price range,but was kinda fun none the less..peace

K Double O

speakin' of the auction..what is up w/ the rez beans, i had an automated bid to 105.00 for the apollo mist and just checked it's up to 150.00..WOW!! out of my price range,but was kinda fun none the less..peace

I feel ya. Those Rez beans are out of my range. I did manage to snatch up a few other goodies. Thanks SB