What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

IC 4/20 Seed Auction Fundraiser!

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Last minute arrangements hehe!!
Sent in 210 instead of 150
here´s the list:
110 TRC Bluedancer x DC/Nepal

40 Sandstorm (f) x Colombian Moños Rojos (m)

30 Colombian Moños Rojos (f) x DC (m)

30 ACE Panama (f) x DC (m)

The beans should be there by the weekend :woohoo:

Nice one Raco!!

.....thank you very much for the donation......it should help......and also make many growers happy!!....I am just waiting for them to show up here....

G

Grasso

One step forward, one back

One step forward, one back

Hey,

why should I drain the blood of my heart for Amsterdam bitches and a bloated website? The CANNABIS market has been ruled by greed and ego for a long time and I do not believe in revolution. Plants teached me patience.

Greetings,
Grasso

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Hey,

why should I drain the blood of my heart for Amsterdam bitches and a bloated website? The CANNABIS market has been ruled by greed and ego for a long time and I do not believe in revolution. Plants teached me patience.

Greetings,
Grasso

...well I have never drained my heart for some Amsterdam bitches.......but oddly that sounds like kinda fun......and as for this being a bloated website......maybe we should be trimming the fat a little bit more around here.....and get the whole membership on some sort of de-fatting daily rountine exercise?.......greed is the downfall of many.....thats-a_taken......and ego....well everyone has one....somewhere (can somebody help me to locate my ego?).....Revoltion.....(you mean the Pancho Villa type of revolutionary?)....well no, how would I get away with running around with a bandolero (thanks Raco) of bull-ets around my body in some supermarket?

Plants teach us all patience......it's having the ability and time to watch and care for a plant as it grows....and for that you have to be patient....for sure...

Salutations....Gypsy

G

guest3854

14 hrs to go !!!

14 hrs to go !!!

Just a bit over 14 hrs folks .....

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Steele

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
"bandOleros",Gypsy :D :wink:
here´s one of the first ACE Panama X TomHill´s DC,grown by jardi :yes:

PanamaxDC.jpg

Flowering time: 8-9 weeks

Nice pics steele! :D

K

Karma Genetics

Only a few Hours left on my gear folks. Happy you people like it.

That is some bomb stuff Raco

oldpink

Un - Retired,
Administrator
Veteran
more donations arrived today

Brother Monk I have your donation here
Dr Poison I found your packs
Zombo your pack is here
JLP yours are here as well
guyute54 I have your pack here

I'll get some of these listed over the next few days

can BM contact me about there package I recieved it but no info on the sender

thanks again to all who have donated so far

Guyute54

ICMag Donor
Veteran
That's good to hear OP some info

Fat Ambassador- Green Ambassador(female)xDeep CHunk fn+2 (male from seeds from XYZ). Green Ambasador is a green variant of purple peace. The best way to describe the smell of the female was fruit punch jelly. The DC was a nice and fat lime smelling male. These are untested. But should be great for outdoors.

PTK x DC - Pine Tar Kush (female)xDeep Chunk fn+2(male from seeds from XYZ). The PTK I used was the keeper female out of a pack from Tom Hill. I still hold onto her as she's just as good as any clone only strain I have in my garden. The DC was a nice and fat lime smelling male. One Hermie has been found in this cross. But it was only one of many grown out.

Skunk Chunk- Skunk #1 (female)(Sensi seeds)xDeep Chunk fn+2(male from seeds from XYZ). The Skunk #1 girl used was very vigourus. She would have easily yeilded over a pound outdoors. But she got confiscated before I could harvest her. She wasn't very skunky more lemony. The DC was a nice and fat lime smelling male.

Deep Blue- Blueberry(female)(From XYZ) worked from originally DJ shorts gear)xDeep Chunk fn+2(male from seeds from XYZ)- The Blueberry has a very soaring sative high to her. Her scents where of blueberries and hints a vanilla. The DC was a nice and fat lime smelling male.

G

guest3854

Thanks Raco, that cross you pictured looks pretty fuggin bomb as well.

Hey OP, any chance of seeing what tha final bids on tha auctions were ? No doubt there are gonna be some happy campers .....

Steele

Z

zombo

Good to hear my donation made it there safe and sound.,and fast too.WOW!
Got a couple more pics for anyone who might be interested:
White X Pure Kush Bx1:
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

BM-504

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Beans sent

Beans sent

OldPink

The beans I sent you are from me BM-504 they are from my prize cuts.
They are REZ Sour Diesel bx1.5 X Chemdog DD
and Arcata Trainwreck X Chemdog DD

They are very fresh just made in Dec 08!

Hope that helps I have some pics in My gallery if you need them.

Stay safe
BM

XyZ

Trichomnia
ICMag Donor
Veteran
nice pix dudes!!

Guyute54
...probably it's best to be most accurate if giving seeds away for selling. is it correct that your Dc for making seeds was fn+2 & also the blueberry in this projects is actually berry from my stock?

anyway, skunk~chunk is great! sounds identical to the cross i made a few years ago... except my skunk#1 female was selected from SamS old seed-stock & the DC dad was 1 generation removed from Tom (Thanks Raco for sharing:)!

the sensi skunk version is more citrus/sweet, but your cross should be still very similar because i can almost guarantee the deep chunk will dominate most of the traits, so lets hope your father plant had high potentials! still get pms for my skunk/chunk but have only 20 seeds left in the fridge for the case if my keeper mom says bye'bye somehow. you will make folks happy with that... good hybrid vigor, very stable, easy clone, & some of the most dank smellz ever (like the taste:)

your berry/chunk aka deep~blue should be some seriously colorful weed indeed :D
i made the vice versa this year ...chunk/berry aka phantom... this time lucky enough from Tom's original Dc stock and a verry Berry aromatic male selected from a not so limited population. Again i can almost predict the strong DC character in both combinations. overall the original blueberry is not much dominating in my old experimental crosses, thats also why i like to use the bb dad and rather concentrate more on the other female-testing before any of them becomes a mother plant or a hobby breeding candidate

the berry seeds are practically just the next generation of the old (original) Blueberry from Dj. i used the most-sativa leaning male (from a relatively small population) and finally around 1000 "berry ibl" beans were produced + some hybrid combos. impressive results were already grown from a few ic.members and many local friends. this first in-line seeds (called just berry) are giving mostly true-breeding plants for the major traits like stable flowering/color/structure/resin ...but 0fc some individuals are more exceptional flavorful or just better yielding than others

added all this info cuz i still have around 400 beautiful big berry seeds in the fridge ..and will give over 200 for FREEBIES on seedbay... so a few more lucky dudes will get a chance to taste some blue cannabis magic :wink:

the Fundraiser donation will contain SweetKush#2 (one of my best yielding crosses from last year:) and same numbers of seeds (200+ in separate packs)

I like IC ...although i don't really like the new gallery yet... but nothing is perfect eh'

peace :joint:

Guyute54

ICMag Donor
Veteran
nice pix dudes!!

Guyute54
...probably it's best to be most accurate if giving seeds away for selling. is it correct that your Dc for making seeds was fn+2 & also the blueberry in this projects is actually berry from my stock?

Changed the BB & DC. Did not know anything about the DC being a FN+2 (Still not sure what that means). I don't need to hope that the father plant was a good one as all the crosses except the Fat Ambasador's have been tested. And yes you are correct the DC does dominate in all the crosses but some characteristics of the females do come through.

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi everyone :wave:
Guyute54,
Here´s the "fn" male,grandfather of your DC fn+2 male :D
twoDCmales.jpg

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
hope im not too late cuz i just got them packaged. will go out tomorrow! if too late, please just use as freebies! 22 packs of 10
---GDP x HTC skunk ibl:

picture.php

picture.php

C

charlie garcia

Well hope very soon will arrive a package from this side, including

Purple Chitral x Uzbekistan F1
Panama (ACE Seeds) x Colombia (Moño Rojo from Raco)
Destroyer and Sugarloaf feminized

best