What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

IC 4/20 Seed Auction Fundraiser!

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hello IC

i just wanted to add a better description on the strains i send in for the Fund raiser...
Oldpink askt me to describe the parentage...but i realy did't do the description juctise..and i've been working with the parents for quite some time now...all keepers in my stable!!

i've had seeds send in before and i realy had no complaints just the opposit...
Nway ...i'll cut to the chase....

about 2 years ago i got a nice package from the states containing 20 purple Bastards...
these where so fruity and grapy that she's still with me...to keep a long story short it consists of Black russian x double purple Doja.....after loving her so much i crossed that to a selected white widow male i kept from that previous grow .....and i called those PeeWee...
i need to tell all this to set the record straigth for some of the starins parentage....and for my fellow canna lovers...

now the small donation i made for the fund raiser.....all are strains are made of the keepers i have...I used the same male on all of'm....a bogglegum F2 male

females are

F3 Sour Diesel Bx 2.5 x Bogglegum f2 male = Pollen Chuck revised

Purple Bastard x Bogglegum f2 male = MiSfit

Super sour silver diesel haze x Bogglegum f2 male = Dominatrix

amnesia Haze x Bogglegum f2 male = Crash Test II

and last i took a green pheno of the PeeWee crossed it to a unknown seeds i grew out and selected a nice greasy crystal female and also crossed it to the Bogglegum f2 male....they where so early i could cut at 8 to 10 weeks...thats why i callesit 008..
well now folks thats it..Most if the info is there...i realy did't want it to be so long ...LOL:laughing:
Nway good luck on the bidding....i'll add some plant shots of these ..i'm growing them right now..and some close friends :smile:

whiskeytango420

There is only one king, god picks em, hand pluckes
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Core- Thanks for the info homie! I was looking a few of those up in threads trying to find stuff out the other night.....lol

Oldpink- Those are absolutely stunning pics! I would gladly pay for one of those....lol:respect:
good vibes

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i brought some pics of the for the people that are bidding on my genetics...:D

Crash Test II
picture.php

MiSfit
picture.php

Dominatix
picture.php

PC revised
picture.php

picture.php

these are all in 2 Liter pots....after 35 - 40 day sex veg and 3 days of flower :wink:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Chunky Micks '08 is a bulk blend of seed from a number of strains pollinated by 3 stamenant Deep Chunk plants. The possible pistilate plants in the blend are Deep Chunk x (Erocket x Danish Passion), Erocket x Danish Passion, Chunky Micks '07, BOG Medely x (SAGE x Deep Chunk), (B3 x N7) x (Erdbeer x Purpurea), Apollo 11 x (Erdbeer x Purpurea), Perun, Night Hail Ultra, Danish Passion, and Early Durban

There were 3 stamenant Deep Chunks used in open pollination for our Chunky Micks... Here are a couple pics of them.

6940deep_chunk_transmit_8_3.jpg

6940deep_chunk_8_3_canopy.jpg

6940deep_chunk_males8_18_2.jpg

6940deep_chunk_males8_18_3.jpg

6940deep_chunk_stamen3.jpg

6940Deep_chunk_7_14_5.jpg

6940Deep_chunk_7_14_transmition.jpg

6940Deep_Chunk_tufty2.jpg

DrPoison

POISON GENETICS.
ICMag Donor
Hey Gypsy :wave:,

I would like to help out with the 4/20 fundraiser if possible. I sent 40 x 5 packs of my "Myst3ry" to the bay as freebies. If you can make it happen, you can use 15 of the 40 packs for the fundraiser. They are already there at the Bay, so all you have to do is list them. Contact me if you need any more info.

The Myst3ry genetic make-up is as follows:
VSB Early Wonder Skunk (not so early, huge yielding pheno, 10 weeker) x MrNice's Black Widow x Purple Trainwreck (BW pheno) x AnnaC's ELE (NYCD f2 x Rez's Alpha Diesel).

One love. DrPoison :laughing:

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Shit...the way this is going we'll all be broke in just a week or two...LOL...great effort and participation by the IC Mag breeders. I, as I'm sure everyone here, will commend you for that..it is so special to see in our world today, DD

MaFFe

ICMag Donor
i have sent in

lowryder (many)

e-rocket/danish passion x purple princess (many)

e-rocket/danish passion x OG KUSH x blue satelittle 2.2 (2 packet)

deep chunk x oldtimer haze (1 packet)

peace maffe

Gunnarguchi

ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey Maffe
long time no seen

ill be sending in some Danish landraces in start of next week

probably

Early Dane ( limited though)
Danish Passion
Leb27
Royal Dane
Thyphhon
and maybe others

Gunnarguchi

ICMag Donor
Veteran
i cant ship until i get the zip bags ive been waiting for a long time since i ordered at a plave with occasional very long deliver times
they said they have shipped them but Saturday they hadn't arrived so i hope they arrive Monday so i can ship seeds Tuesday

in regards to that is it ok to ship the seeds just marking each bag with strain name and note a note in their with member name and then send strain info links , information and pictures links etc to email once shipped
what email to use for that?
seedbay info mail?

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
i cant ship until i get the zip bags ive been waiting for a long time since i ordered at a plave with occasional very long deliver times
they said they have shipped them but Saturday they hadn't arrived so i hope they arrive Monday so i can ship seeds Tuesday

in regards to that is it ok to ship the seeds just marking each bag with strain name and note a note in their with member name and then send strain info links , information and pictures links etc to email once shipped
what email to use for that?
seedbay info mail?

Can you send any info regarding your donation by pm to oldpink?.......you can put the pictures up in your icmag gallery and then link OP to them seems like the best way to do it right now.......

B

Brother_Monk

I don't see the seeds I sent in listed yet. I sent a similar package to a friend in the UK at the same time, and he recieved them almost a week ago.

Anywayz, I am going to send in some more seed for the cause. I have some pure Deep Chunk I can give ya Gypsy, to help offset the price of running this magnificent site, and to help with the only "real" cannabis cup in Europe. I'm sure they will fetch some hefty donations. They were made with seed, directly from Tom Hill, so following his spirit of giving, I'm sending in 10 packs.

:ying:

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Last minute arrangements hehe!!
Sent in 210 instead of 150
here´s the list:
110 TRC Bluedancer x DC/Nepal

40 Sandstorm (f) x Colombian Moños Rojos (m)

30 Colombian Moños Rojos (f) x DC (m)

30 ACE Panama (f) x DC (m)

The beans should be there by the weekend :woohoo:

oldpink

Un - Retired,
Administrator
Veteran
Brother_Monk i'm looking into this, its possible they have arrived and they havn't been passed over to me yet

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
wow raco and monk bro, thats what i call serious boosting the auction! hope they will be sold and paid for before the event 18-20 april

XyZ

Trichomnia
ICMag Donor
Veteran
ooh am i too late? hope not!
...was skiing the whole week

still can send some beans with the fast mail today, also some freebies added :D

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
....Its never too late to send in a donation......if this fundraiser auction works well.....then I will be keeping it going as long as members wish to donate to icm.....that should help to make a dent in.....or even cover the costs of keeping this site running for all of us to use and enjoy....

Today we recieved from Maffe: 20 E-Rocket x Danish Passion.......20 OG Kush x Blue Satellite.....10 Deep Chunk x Oldtimers Haze........and 300 Lowryder ....MANY THANKS MAFFE!!!

....also from pipeline we recieved a bunch of Chunky Micks 08.....MANY THANKS pipeline!!