What's new

IC 4/20 Seed Auction Fundraiser!

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
We're packing up some Ecssd (east coast sour strawberry diesel) pheno 3 f2's, should be there in a couple weeks.

18859Sept13_ecsdxstrawd.jpg

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
I want to ask, or is this action, support for ICMag time limited or not.

Thanks for answer :wave:

No there is no time limit on auction donations......I will probably run it indefinately to help pay to keep ICMAG here.......every seed helps....

....and A BIG THANK-YOU TO ALL WHO HAVE SUPPORTED THE FUNDRAISER SO FAR!!!

oldpink

Un - Retired,
Administrator
Veteran
lots more to come and a lot of good donations that I wish I could grow out still to be listed
don't worry if you missed out on a few lots as some donations we have more to list
but a lot of these are limited quantity and some will be last chance before there gone forever
so get them while there listed
I will try to get a list together soon of all the donations but getting time to list them and pack then is my priority just now
we will be shipping the first packs out at the start of the week

FirstTracks

natural medicator
Veteran
Some great gear posted for the 420 Auctions! Great auctions, great cause! I almost like the variety and genetic combo's more than the usual suspects. Good stuff ICMAg'ers, keep up the great work.

:joint:

-Demos!

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You're talking about a good plant there, fast tracks... Send it in!!! May or may not autoflower.... He was working on increasing the frequency of the trait... Will almost for sure be black-purple in color.... :headbange

I made some beans from these as well... If there is interest, I could send a few in as well... :)

fast tracks photo
34220b_indy_3_best_shot.JPG

6940black_indy_flower1.jpg

6940black_indy_oct2.jpg

6940Black_indy_harvest.JPG

Ksider x Black Indy
6940ksider_9_11_macro.jpg

Black Indy :smoke:
6940black_indy_morning_vape2.JPG

"buy it now"???

"buy it now"???

I didn't check this whole thread but are you going to do any "buy it now" on the fundraiser auction? If you did, I would buy the lowryders, I just don't have the time to keep checking back and all that, plus I will not go over a certain price for them, if so, let me know as I have a pre-paid visa just burnin a hole in my pocket. I am going away for the week-end but I will check back on monday or tuesday, so let me know alright?

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
One of it is Panama x Colombia Moño Rojo, a collaboration between Racos red Colombian above and one of ACE seeds Panaman also worked with different red lines. Here showing as well the Panaman mom used.

PanamaRDSCN0332001copia.jpg

Also some Purple Chitral x Uzbekistan F1

PChitralxUzbekPP2090302A045copia.jpg

charlie :wave:
The Panama cut is just too strong for many :D...the true qualities show when grown outdoors...I love her even if I find her way introspective...thinking-herb ...
I cant wait to try the Panama x DC!! :jump:
One of jardi´s girls :wink: :yes: day 32 of 12/12

PanamaxDCday32of12-12.jpg

One of the 4 main tops of jardi´s Panama x DC #7 :yoinks:

PanamaDC.jpg

I´ve seen and smoked only 3 of your Purple Chitral Kush X Uzbeki F1
and all were awesome!!
The Pink pheno? if you find one,you´re in for a treat...

but a lot of these are limited quantity and some will be last chance before there gone forever

FLOYD6.jpg

DSC03956.jpg

K

kittykronic

i have to say, i think the auction has been very fun even though i keep getting outbid..people who have been sending beans in have some very creative crosses..i bet the buyers are gonna enjoy them..have a great week-end all..peace

Guyute54

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Just want to say that there are 10 or more seeds in the pack of Skunk Chunk seeds that are up for bid right now in case anyone was wondering.

Seems as this auction is doing great! And glad to see that it will be an ongoing thing. I will do my best to keep helping out. Was thinking maybee next year for a incentive is a judges passes for someone (either a random raffle from whoever donates seeds or whoever can generate the most $ in auctions.) Would be a fun contest with a great prize for the winner!

Weedhound

Grower
ICMag Donor
Do they have to be purebred seeds? I have a bunch Whiteberry x PowerPlant seeds that came from a selfed plant. When you say every seed helps, what kind of seeds are you talking about?

Weedhound

Grower
ICMag Donor
Well I just reread from the beginning. I'm assuming feminized WBx PP are good to send in so I'm going to. Hope that works for you guys. I'll look around and see what else I can send as I have others that are not feminized.

Thanks.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Do they have to be purebred seeds? I have a bunch Whiteberry x PowerPlant seeds that came from a selfed plant. When you say every seed helps, what kind of seeds are you talking about?

I am talking about any good seeds that you might have.....seeds that any grower would be happy to grow out...

As long as we have an accurate description as to their lineage to inform anyone that might purchase them......then no worries....

Weedhound

Grower
ICMag Donor
Done deal. I'll get them off. Thanks for the info. I'm growing some out myself right now but they are just babies at this point. I will include lineage info.

Thanks GN.

M

moses224

bought seperate auctions a core a ch9 and 4:20' Karma Genetics Jamil Sayyida can anyone elaborate on 4:20' Karma Genetics Jamil Sayyida

oldpink

Un - Retired,
Administrator
Veteran
moses224 look through this thread I'm sure Karma Genetics posted some info, if not i'm sure a PM will get you an answer
congrats on getting them and thanks for supporting the site

OP

Latest posts

Latest posts