What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

I want to be formal, but I'm here to party

saitama

Happy holidays all! We didn't have your average tree this year.

xVBuh2Ch.jpg

S62esLJh.jpg

w6ZS2KCh.jpg

Last edited:

saitama

The in laws have been staying with us since the 23rd, so I haven't been able to go in the grow room for around a week. I've checked on the girls once or twice while they were out on day, but I could only use the green light to check the res level and ph very quickly and then I had to leave. Their room is right across the hall from the grow room so it is pretty difficult to go in there when anybody is around.

I went in there today to check them and to my surprise...they looked perfectly fine!

Flower day 42!

EDQOwlwh.jpg

nRiVYach.jpg

BGB3AMch.jpg

QWmTXrDh.jpg

5NBqI4Jh.jpg

Last edited:

starke

I love seeing the difference just one week makes. Your ladies look really happy and are stacking up like crazy. Great show.

saitama

Thanks 40!

Starting to see some amber hairs but I think we still have quite some time to go.

ugmekxUh.jpg

PGjoiuwh.jpg

WYG12Euh.jpg

Last edited:

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looks like you got a solid 2-3 weeks to me. 2 to bulk and 1 to ripe. Remember the hairs mean pretty much nothing other than it is at least past beginning stages of flowering or the plant is pollinated (it's cool to watch how quick they brown when you throw pollen on them). All about the trichs and at what stage you like them at for that particular pheno.

It is stacking nice! I am curious how you kept it so short in a damn 3 gallon of coco? Wooo you are brave to be running that much coco in a tent if it is, hah. Some of mine when I was doing coco in 1 gallon were fuckin huge.

saitama

seems like something has changed with regard to image resizing. it looks like all of my images are no longer resizing -- they're huge. Is this true for everybody?

namydnac

Images are big for me, but just found your thread so not sure if the images used to be small. Enjoying the show, cant wait to see these finish up!

Latest posts

Latest posts