What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

I want to be formal, but I'm here to party

saitama

Looks like you got a solid 2-3 weeks to me. 2 to bulk and 1 to ripe. Remember the hairs mean pretty much nothing other than it is at least past beginning stages of flowering or the plant is pollinated (it's cool to watch how quick they brown when you throw pollen on them). All about the trichs and at what stage you like them at for that particular pheno.

It is stacking nice! I am curious how you kept it so short in a damn 3 gallon of coco? Wooo you are brave to be running that much coco in a tent if it is, hah. Some of mine when I was doing coco in 1 gallon were fuckin huge.

Thanks for the info!

I think I will go a little longer and more amber trichs since these ladies are supposedly pretty racy.

I _think_ I kept them short by keeping the tent the same temp at lights off as when the lights were on, or damn near. Supposedly this reduces cell elongation. The tent is at 75-80F lights out and 80-85F lights on. Achieved this using two different fan setups for exhaust. One recirculating when lights are off and venting when lights are on. Could also be from the PH issues. I have no idea really aside from thinking that keeping the temps within 10F from lights on/off kept them from stretching.

saitama

I went back and resized EVERY pic. Apologies for that guys. I don't know what happened.

Not much going on here.

9 days ago:

ugmekxUh.jpg

Today:

Fk6WGoxh.jpg

deepwaterdude

just read back through the whole thread, very nice, saitama! I've given you all of my upvotes for the day;) I've got my blumats sitting on a shelf and I've got a good itch to set them up again. We're under very similar light, but I think I can get a lot closer to tops with the Nextlight than the Quantum panels. It gives off almost no heat, but I think I'm going to have to start running CO2 with my low temps if the Hazes are at less than a foot. Anyhow, unbelievable results you're getting, if I get half the yield with my Zam I'll be happy. Looks a bit like your smaller one;)

PaulieWaulie

Veteran
hey, what happened to the beautiful big pictures on this thread ?? there all so small now! ;P

Nice recovery from those problems early in flowering satima. I would have gotten frustrated, tossed everything and started over LOL

These are Zamadelica that are left? How many weeks will you flower these for ?

Ive got some headbangers on week 9 right now going for 11 weeks total, so thats a new record for me on longer flowering times.

saitama

just read back through the whole thread, very nice, saitama! I've given you all of my upvotes for the day;) I've got my blumats sitting on a shelf and I've got a good itch to set them up again. We're under very similar light, but I think I can get a lot closer to tops with the Nextlight than the Quantum panels. It gives off almost no heat, but I think I'm going to have to start running CO2 with my low temps if the Hazes are at less than a foot. Anyhow, unbelievable results you're getting, if I get half the yield with my Zam I'll be happy. Looks a bit like your smaller one;)

Thanks for the kind words, DWD!

hey, what happened to the beautiful big pictures on this thread ?? there all so small now! ;P

Nice recovery from those problems early in flowering satima. I would have gotten frustrated, tossed everything and started over LOL

These are Zamadelica that are left? How many weeks will you flower these for ?

Ive got some headbangers on week 9 right now going for 11 weeks total, so thats a new record for me on longer flowering times.

I don't even know what the deal is with imgur. My pics always resized for me, otherwise I wouldn't post them that way. I'm surprised nobody every said anything. I will probably take them to 12 weeks. Maybe 13. I'm not really sure cause I probably need to start flushing soon.

saitama

started 'leeching' yesterday. I will probably do one container's worth of runoff and then let the blumats take care of the rest. I just filled what was left of the res with tap and ph'd, EC is around .1.

pic dump!

8OxZC9ph.jpg

Wkf3XMLh.jpg

Yqeuwn1h.jpg

gmyYKG8h.jpg

i2LUs6oh.jpg

saitama

Had to chop early. Didn't realize the donkey had bud rot. Guess she got too thick. Only one had the bud rot though. Everything else was fine. whew

oitDWk7h.jpg

sohQ3Oxh.jpg

DhL24QMh.jpg

7PV9YmWh.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

saitama

Magnificent flowers!
Have you had the opportunity to smoke any yet?

Yes I have.

The tropical/taller lady is a pleasant high that I can smoke more of. It's clear and enjoyable; entertaining. They've only been curing for a week or so, so I expect this effect to change somewhat in the next couple weeks.

The mango/carrot lady is ridiculously potent right off the bat (to me). The high is completely different from the other one in that it is more intense and more difficult to think or make sense of things. I can see myself easily getting paranoia/anxiety if I smoke too much of this one, too fast.

I am a very light smoker in that I will only take a quick rip from my bubbler at 75% full and then clear it and exhale quickly. This usually helps me from getting too high too fast and getting paranoia/anxiety. So far, I've been able to dodge the anxiety with both. We'll see what happens after the cure.