What's new

I wanna Micro grow too!!!!

sneakinman13

Veteran
Sneakinman-Thanks for stopping by and for the kind words. My quesiton for is when you used the cha ching was it stand alone or did you mix it with other nutes. Im not doubting the cha ching ,but i think it runs a little hot when you mix with your regular feeding regimen. Tho i thought i was feeding on the light side the ladies said other wise.

ya i would mix it right in with all the other stuff i fed umm..
and ya it runs hot cause its a superrr potent product.
i only fed um a few times with it. and it was more towards the end of flowering. and like i said i barely fed um shit . then just slowly upped um a bit more n more..

when you say you fed on the light side. do you mean light side meaning what foxfarms recomends or what you thought?? cause i def fed lessss then waht foxfarms told me to...

hope this helps:joint::joint:

Fuzz420

Ganja Smoker Extraordinaire
Veteran
I actually went by what the feeding chart said. I personally would have went stronger with big bloom and tiger bloom, so i figured they may be safe. Oh well its a learning experience, i appreciate the feedback

Nemesi5

smells wonderful. and yield should be good on these nycd too. they def fatten up and all of mine cant hold themselfs up without being tied down lol. dont feel bad about the burns though i got some burns as well and i was feeding them half strength modified lucas. maybe cause there in soil it was to much nuts but. the young ones i have were yellowing i just threw in some worm castings and flushed with some 6.8ph mollasses water

Nemesi5

lookin yummayy
picture.php

Nemesi5

for a majority of the time i was using all purpose plant food lol. until i picked up some flora bloom and koolbloom =D

Nemesi5

heres a pic i made from boredom. just a lower sample of an immature bud from one of the clones. big ones are lookin REAL good. still swellin and the smell is real starting to kick in. the white rhino too, its pretty small but it smells like pez candy. my diesel is starting to smell like sour bubblegum with a fuel undertone.

picture.php

Nemesi5

some thing called vigor general plant food. liquid 10-10-10. i was using that in veg and first week of flower. then i got my genHydro nutes after that. its really hard to get nice closeups of the bigger diesel cause there right under the hps and there is so much interfierence. to big to move to lol.. they wont hold themselvs up at all.

Fuzz420

Veteran
Not being able to hold your self up is a plus to me.Are you using any molasses or anything or just letting them do them?

Nemesi5

yea im using brer rabbit mild molasses. it has a little more mag n such in it then regular. was having problems trying to find blackstrap

Fuzz420

Veteran
No worries i use grandmas molasses regular as i couldnt find the blackstrap either

Fuzz420

Veteran
Time for the "8th week update"

This week i must have been photo challenged because i couldnt take a picture worth a damn.

Of course im only going to post the good ones :abduct:

Supercropped:

LST:

Topped:

Groupshot :grouphug:

Thoughts from this week:
The green is coming back to the leaves that are left after burning from last week.:woohoo:

The supercropped plant is swelling and now the smell has full blown stinchy undertone too it. I know i said earlier that i wasnt impressed with it, well i take that back. I am highly impressed now. She smells good, looks like its going to yeild good. Only draw back it looks like it wont finish until 11-12 weeks, most likely the 12 week mark the way it looks now, but ive been wrong before.

LST plant is as frosty as it wants to be. It has nice faint fruity pineapple-tangerine smell, but theres no funk to it at all. I squeeze it and rub but no funky dank smell like the supercropped plant. She like her sister also looks to finish in the 11-12 week mark.

Topped plant is getting denser weekly. She hasnt had any nutes since the burning issue, and im going to keep it that way. Ill keep with the molasses and water regimen until she tells me shes ready in about 2 weeks or so. Her smell is totally different in regards to her two sisters.Its a complex fuelly smell and is a much faster finisher than that of the other two.

I hope as i get later in flower the ladies will show me some purple colors

Nemesi5

lookin good as usual. yea man mine look like they need another week or 2 and im at week 11 as of tomorrow i believe. and for the smell. mine keep kickin in more smell every day as the buds mature. it is now overpowering the filter lol. and ive noticed how the smell changes from around 6 weeks to 10 weeks. 6 weeks its like sweet n sour. 10weeks+ the dankness starts really building up. ive noticed some of the leaves are turning lavender as well as some of the buds. not to the point were all of the bud is purp but its pretty cool havin a little purple in there. currently im flushing with molasses water and the trichromes are mostly all clowdy. saw only like 1 or 2 amber. the other bagseed i have sativa leaning pheno is really smelling like dank fuel. crystals cover everything in the entire room. and im really looking forward to the next couple weeks. and as always i am so impressed on the size of your colas on such mini's. but keep it up meng. ill try to get some good pics up here in the next week or so.

ps: our buds look so similar its almost like i can smell your shots through the screen. bet there tasty =D, its great to its like you have these huge nugs growin outa plastic cups lol i have to give that a try soon. maybe ill try it out with the triesel beans i have while i wait for SD IBL to release