What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

I started a 30 day smoke break 3 days ago.

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
wow wow wow big thanks for all the replys my brothas.

I guess Ill see how it goes. I'll probly end up toking up. then finishing out the rest of my 30 day smoke break.

If I do end up toking Ill probly get high as a kite.

oooo man do I love it here.

THC123

Veteran
probably get as high as a kite lol hehehehe one joint will put you out of commision for a few hours after that long of a break.

Go ahead you have shown character , just smoke it , but try to take a break from if more times per year.

It's good for you and when you smoke , it will be so much more special , you will really enjoy it many times better

Keep it up if that's what you want Cheesebuds! Great job and remember mind over matter..... If you don't mind, it doesn't matter!

G

GR8shoeBaDizzle

dont do it its a test!!!! Dude, if you don't smoke this weekend, you will feel hella good about yourself....I say dont do it....stay strong....its a test that lays beneath your feet...dont get tripped up...will power brotha!

buddah

Life is one big grow........
Veteran
yeehhhh bro stay strong !! I am in week 3 withoutta smoke!!!saturday week 4 beginn, thought i will never stop and now i even don'T know when i will start smoking again!! after over 5 years without a break..!!