What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

I need TP for my bunghole!

Badfishy1

Meanwhile, over in France they're laughing at the rest of the world from their bidets.

I mean laughing a month or 2 is a small victory for France. However we are STILL laughing they lasted around 3 months before rolling over during the big dubya dubya 2.... or at the fact their newest tank has 7 speeds of reverse and neutral.

Brother Nature

I mean laughing a month or 2 is a small victory for France. However we are STILL laughing they lasted around 3 months before rolling over during the big dubya dubya 2.... or at the fact their newest tank has 7 speeds of reverse and neutral.

Guess they have to be good at something, even if that something is just squirting poo particles off your fart box.

Ringodoggie

Premium user
FRENCH....

Sawed off sissies who eat snails and slugs and cheese that smells like other people's feet. They take filthy pictures of each other with cheap cameras, wash nothing but their pussies, fight with their feet and fuck with their faces. Utter cowards who force their own children to drink wine. They gibber like baboons with their fucked up wimpy language.

Proper forms of address: Frog, Froggy, Frog eater, Fuck face.

Good points: Invented the blow job.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
FRENCH....

Sawed off sissies who eat snails and slugs and cheese that smells like other people's feet. They take filthy pictures of each other with cheap cameras, wash nothing but their pussies, fight with their feet and fuck with their faces. Utter cowards who force their own children to drink wine. They gibber like baboons with their fucked up wimpy language.

nope, sorry. Cleopatra was famous for her expertise at oral sex LONG before France was a place, or allegedly invented French Kissing. "fuck with their faces" LOL. if you mean eating pussy, thank God they figured it out. i like that better than BACON! there, i said it out loud...:tiphat:

MedFaced

According to Jake the Snake, Andre the Giant would just shit in the shower since motels never had toilets that could accommodate. Convenient and frugal.

Driver 8

Your brash attempt at crass humor is embarrassing to see, especially considering the topic was pleasantly headed towards better angles of our nature.

This thread looked like it was possibly a Beavis and Butthead thread, but I assumed the obvious Wipocalypse. It's sad to see the bar sink so far that's it's beneath the mud.

So I think that I'll just hope to contribute to the previous offtopicity that included blowjobs and facefucking, or add the interesting notion that I've never found a shower that flushed. (Or even could accommodate an adult size shit down the drain.)

T

TheForgotten

picture.php

Ringodoggie

Premium user
ROTFLMAO. Damn, dude. Does the word, "pussy" mean anything to ya. Besides, I wasn't the one to start slamming the Frogs. People like you are why the world lost it's sense of humor.

Why don't you lighten up and go fart in someone else's pool.

I'll pray for you.

Driver 8

I laughed at that because prayer is kind of like TP.

Some believe it will take shit away, some believe it will move shit elsewhere, some believe it will stop shit, and I believe it looks better the less you use it.

I made a living being funny. I was just trying to help you out. Your signature looks like some kind of excuse instead of a disclaimer. You don't care to try. Fair enough.

troutman

Seed Whore
According to Jake the Snake, Andre the Giant would just shit in the shower since motels never had toilets that could accommodate. Convenient and frugal.

:laughing:

And finally, even Andre once drank too much, and after returning to the hotel with his fellow wrestlers, passed out in the hotel lobby. When the hotel's manager asked the wrestlers what he should do, Pat Patterson suggested he call AAA to haul him out of there.
https://whatculture.com/wwe/andre-the-giant-hbo-documentary-14-things-we-learned?page=5

Driver 8

I had a friend who's father met Andre. His dad always talked about holding one of his rings. If what they say about his visits to the Playboy mansion was true he would wear out 5 chicks at a time, singlehandedly. Literally.

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
FRENCH....

Did they invent the rolling paper too? Sure seems like a lot come from France.

It will be interesting to watch Frexit and what the frogs do with their "guests", who are assimilating via making more.

Last edited:

Badfishy1

Did they invent the rolling paper too? Sure seems like a lot come from France.

It will be interesting to watch Frexit and what the frogs do with their "guests", who are assimilating via making more.

Bruh.... you think export was ever part of the plan? Nah macron did what his overlords told him to do. Truly thought that in enough time their yellow vest movement would redeem their pathetic WW performance, but of course not. That shit evolved into police officer against fire fighter. And they wonder why murica had to change back to freedom fries as the French aren’t even worthy of our 2000 calorie potatoes fried in fat. Couldn’t even kick it off for the world to save again

T

TheForgotten

FRENCH....

Let me guess, american? Voted for Bush, and tRump?

Latest posts

Latest posts