What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

I need TP for my bunghole!

MedFaced

So I think that I'll just hope to contribute to the previous offtopicity that included blowjobs and facefucking, or add the interesting notion that I've never found a shower that flushed. (Or even could accommodate an adult size shit down the drain.)

The water breaks shit up and it rinses down the drain. The flush aspect from a toilet is simply there to help prevent odor, fuckface. :biggrin:

I’ll get off your lawn now.

Ringodoggie

Premium user
Actually, only half Mexican. Mom was black. Dad was Mexican (she thinks). But, we all know an Italian is nothing but a black turned inside out so.. I usually tell people I'm Italian.

It's a crazy mixed up world. But, in the end, there is only one kind of human. All the same. However, there are many different hearts. And, it's not what's on the outside or what race or color you are. It's not even the words you speak. Words are mostly lies. It's what's in your heart that counts. And in the end, your actions show what's in your heart.... every time.

Why were there only 800 Mexicans at The Alamo?........

They only had 3 cars.

:)

Gry

Veteran
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]You may not vote on any more threads today. [/FONT]

Scrappy-doo

The water breaks shit up and it rinses down the drain. The flush aspect from a toilet is simply there to help prevent odor, fuckface. :biggrin:

I’ll get off your lawn now.

WTF bro, most people don't have chronic diarrhea. If I drop a log in the shower, that shit's not going anywhere for at least a month. And I drop foot longs every single day.

C

Capra ibex

WTF bro, most people don't have chronic diarrhea. If I drop a log in the shower, that shit's not going anywhere for at least a month. And I drop foot longs every single day.

You just need to get your hands a little dirty.... it's like mashing potatoes (trust me) :biggrin:

GeorgeWBush

Veteran
Meanwhile, over in France they're laughing at the rest of the world from their bidets.

I 'd rather the laughter than get a jet stream of water sprayed directly at my bunghole.The idea just seems wrong to me .I'm sure there's probably a bidet fetish group out there too those french are a little wacky .I knew a french kid in the early 90's Pierre ,had the funny little hat ,the black and white striped t shirt the whole 9,he had a knack for bringing the good mood down.He was smart not like debbi downer stuff more existential dread .Everyone called him Pepe La pew he liked me cause I called him restless Pierre .He saw it as kindness I guess it was .He was appaled at the very idea of TP.

GeorgeWBush

Veteran
FRENCH....

Sawed off sissies who eat snails and slugs and cheese that smells like other people's feet. They take filthy pictures of each other with cheap cameras, wash nothing but their pussies, fight with their feet and fuck with their faces. Utter cowards who force their own children to drink wine. They gibber like baboons with their fucked up wimpy language.

Proper forms of address: Frog, Froggy, Frog eater, Fuck face.

Good points: Invented the blow job
And tongue kissing I loved this post I'm George W Bush and I support this message

GeorgeWBush

Veteran
Your brash attempt at crass humor is embarrassing to see, especially considering the topic was pleasantly headed towards better angles of our nature.

This thread looked like it was possibly a Beavis and Butthead thread, but I assumed the obvious Wipocalypse. It's sad to see the bar sink so far that's it's beneath the mud.

So I think that I'll just hope to contribute to the previous offtopicity that included blowjobs and facefucking, or add the interesting notion that I've never found a shower that flushed. (Or even could accommodate an adult size shit down the drain.)

The attempt at brash humor hit the spot for me.PJ hahahaha

GeorgeWBush

Veteran

Well if your account ever goes to shit you can always reincarnate as Crappy Doo

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
- yeah - this sorta humour is spread around by those that take a dump in swimming pools - then get out and film the resulting mayhem -

- very juvenile indeed -

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Caddyshack! The candy bar floating in the pool. Talk about childish humor! When Murray takes a bite of that candy bar I can't help but laugh my ass off. So label me childlish for sure haha

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
Let me just ask a hypothetical question...

If somehow, (maybe you were rolling in the lawn) you got soft, fresh dog shit squished into the hair on your arm,

Would you wipe it off with wadded up paper?

Or would you wash it off with the hose?

m314

ICMag Donor
Veteran

If somehow, (maybe you were rolling in the lawn) you got soft, fresh dog shit squished into the hair on your arm,

My wife talked me into installing a bidet last year. As soon as I tried it, I bought a second one for my bathroom. Now I can't imagine living without one.

buzzmobile

Veteran

Depends on which of the two selections above are closer after the hypothetical "soft, fresh dog shit squished into the hair on your arm" event. Wiping first and washing second could be a hypothetical answer to the hypothetical question.

Latest posts

Latest posts