What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

I love women

PhenoMenal

Hairdresser
Veteran
Women give birth to men, thank you alot.
yeah cheers again to women for giving birth to us, just yet another reason why I think women are ok and why we should accept them in our society

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
PhenoMenal said:
yeah cheers again to women for giving birth to us, just yet another reason why I think women are ok and why we should accept them in our society

:laughing:

why thank you pheno!! ...sounds like its something you all are still thinkin about! LOL thats funny!, thanks for the morning chuckle :wave: :joint:

superjoint

i am more addictied to big girls then any other thing ive ever done... love thick bbw's, hooked on thighs, love assmeat, even like gunt.. my head dont even turn for any thing under 140 lbs... i love Goils

Mrs. Swamp

Originally Posted by PhenoMenal

Why, thank you for the cheers Pheno!!! We should be accepted.... :2cents:
Giving birth to you boys is not exactly a piece of cake!! :yoinks: