What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

I love women

Dr. Bloom

Damn trouble, it's a good thing you aren't into young girls. I don't think the preschool teachers would like you hangin' round all the time.

G

I Love them just can't stand to be around them for to long or maybe it's the other way around. Hell I can't remember.

Mo,

evilunclephil

Dr. Bloom said:
Damn trouble, it's a good thing you aren't into young girls. I don't think the preschool teachers would like you hangin' round all the time.

Both QueenofGreen and I laughed our asses off at this one, and I actually even clapped! :)

Rosy Cheeks

dancin' cheek to cheek
Veteran
QueenofGreen said:
In order for women to be middle aged at 19 or 20 years old, as you said, trouble. That would mean the average women died around the age of 40.

That's just not true...

Perhaps trouble meant Middle-Age women (living in the time period referred to as the Middle Ages), when women had an average life span of 36 years (and an average of 13 child births).

trouble

Veteran
QueenofGreen said:
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/middle-aged
1. being of the age intermediate between youth and old age, roughly between 45 and 65.

QueenofGreen, a women of 45 to 65 yrs. old is 2 to 3 times my age, however, Im perfectly O.K. with that because there are many very attractive older women in this world. My original post was only meet as a joke and should be taken as such, however, for some unknown reason it is obviously causing you to be very defensive. Therefore, just for you, I will retract my original statement and say that I like older women between the ages of 45 & 65 years old. Also, I have noticed that you have far more post then any one person on this thread entitled "I LOVE WOMEN" which only leads one to believe that you love women as well, yet, you have failed to share with the rest of us what type of women you prefer ?
Have a Great Day !
As Ever,
Trouble

Last edited:

F8 Leader

First of all...
Hello to all the women that may be reading this thread.

Second...
trouble said:
Therefore, just for you, I will retract my original statement and say that I like older women between the ages of 45 & 65 years old.

I do not like THE question that women sometimes ask...ya know the one...How old do you think I am?.......uhhhh....

my answer is always....the perfect age...ya know...in your prime...

i do not discriminate...especially towards women...just like women are said to possess a MOTHERLY attribute...I possess a WOMENLY attribute...wait...that came out wrong...

anyways...i love women :jump: :jump: :jump:

keep the F8.

Pops

Resident pissy old man
Veteran
F8,nothing wrong with being a little womanly as long as you keep your boobs covered. Nothing as disgusting as a big set of hairy man-boobs.

trouble said:
QueenofGreen, a women of 45 to 65 yrs. old is 2 to 3 times my age, however, Im perfectly O.K. with that because there are many very attractive older women in this world. My original post was only meet as a joke and should be taken as such, however, for some unknown reason it is obviously causing you to be very defensive. Therefore, just for you, I will retract my original statement and say that I like older women between the ages of 45 & 65 years old. Also, I have noticed that you have far more post then any one person on this thread entitled "I LOVE WOMEN" which only leads one to believe that you love women as well, yet, you have failed to share with the rest of us what type of women you prefer ?
Have a Great Day !
As Ever,
Trouble

Great! I was just bothered because of the mis-use of the term and my constant need for correctness.

Let's see. What kind of women do I love? I love women who aren't needy, who don't cake themselves in makeup or wear slutty clothes all the time, who are intelligent and caring with actual opinions and things to say.

Oh, and redheads are hot as well.

PrinceOfPersia

Womens, what to say.
I have a gf i live with, and i love her by all my heart. Women give birth to men, thank you alot. I love my mom and my sisters. Nothing can replace a women you love, not even weed. I dropped my stash for my girl. I love you baby :) im soo druunk hehe. but mary jane, i can never drop growing and loving shawing her, you know? :)

peace ya'all.

But i hate womens crying out for more male right's.. faggots, get a gf.

Latest posts

Latest posts