What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

I love women

G

3chomes said:
women are the best, i'll take my wife over my stash any day

Hell, my wife has the key to my stash :pointlaug But after 30 years, she still makes me a :sasmokin:

Liam

I hate women, cept the hot ones that are smart...

so yeah, I hate women.

/Just kidding, really I'm just as biased against guys.

420girls is so damn stagey it's not fun OR sexy. come on, where's the girl in her ducky undies, with a top so densely populated with seed burns you worry her breasts will be incredibly scarred. Where's the girl trying to take a hit whilst telling you not to take a picture, she looks fugly today? now... THAT's sexy... a real, everyday woman, not some fantasized uber-grower.

i'll take a sweet, "awwwww" girl over a sex crazed, "oh gooooooooooooood" girl any day.

dammit, i love her. gotta make a call.

women rule! well... vicariously through their husbands
kidding love you all!

edit: just read narc emery loves that site and the book... big surprise!

Last edited:

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
PhenoMenal said:
i like women too they're good

LOL...your funny pheno, they're good? ...sounds like your talkin about a peach or steak or something!! hehee

Its good to see ya dear :joint: :wave: keep on rockin, you'll have my job before ya know it :D :headbange

Pops

Resident pissy old man
Veteran
For all you guys who love women and want a female grow partner, I have an attractive 36 yo daughter(looks 26) who grows. She is looking for a wealthy 420 friendly husband who would be willing to support her aging father(HINT...HINT)

Evolution

Damn Pops, thats a personal ad I would reply to, if I was wealthy... maybe I can get a date after she rediscovers that searching for a mate based on wealth is unlikely to make for a long term sustainable relationship...one never knows though...my experience leads me to believe women are wonderful, truly the heart of humanity. Except when they are mad at me.

So yeah, here goes: kind, loyal and respectful gentle man farmer in nor cal seeks female life partner(s)..please value intelligence and humor more than material goods, and please be able to live in a huge cloud of cannabis smoke for most of the day. Polyamory is also on the table for me. Must love truth, beauty and freedom.

Peace,
Evo

Pops

Resident pissy old man
Veteran
Actually,Evo, she is really not into a lot of wealth. I just posted this to see if I could get a better standard of living in my old age. Since she occasionally reads this forum, I hope that she doesn't think I am trying to pimp her out for for a better brand of cat food for supper.

Evolution

Pops bro, if you were my Daddy, you would be eating like a king! Garden fresh, state fair sized zucchinis, sauteed lightly in virgin olive oil, and cooked to a succulent tenderness..alongside a luscious filet of course...if I remember correctly you came down hard on the red blood lovin', meat -eatin' carnivorous contingent around here..me too actually....but anyways...

pimp has such a negative connotation...since you are a good father you want the daughter you love to have a good husband, one who is also a good provider..very understandable and commendable in my book...

peace and respect,
evo

Last edited:

Pops

Resident pissy old man
Veteran
Actually Evo, I AM one of the red-blooded ,meat-eating carnivorous contingent(when i can afford it).

In order for women to be middle aged at 19 or 20 years old, as you said, trouble. That would mean the average women died around the age of 40.

That's just not true...

trouble

Veteran
QueenofGreen said:
In order for women to be middle aged at 19 or 20 years old, as you said, trouble. That would mean the average women died around the age of 40.

That's just not true...

It doesn't mean they die at 40, it could mean they are older at 40.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts