What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

I love women

G

well that'd be 2 of us then; I'm curious to see who else chimes in.

M

Mr. Nevermind

I love women to. All shapes, sizes, colors and age. 8 to 80 blind cripple or crazy.
Women are the best, soft, round and always warm. I particularly love women of IC!! Mrs B, Mrs Grat3ful, Natty and Nikad to name a few. They are some of the nicest ladies you will ever get a chance to talk to . The women of IC are a true credit to women all over the world.

Nevermind

Dan42nepa

I have a G/F who doesnt smoke or drink but cares less if I do.. she even bought me a case of guinness for st pats day. She is cool with my growing and checks out my plants every day... hell, she even goes to strip clubs with me..

G

I was in lab and I asked this girl to tell my partner I was skipping. She asked why and I told her I was tired, 3 hours sleep, could barely stand. She goes awwwww, go back then and go get some sleep. I know this may sound stupid but its nice to have people who are so caring. Maybe its just nice to get awwd like that. Women are great at being sympathetic. Gives you a nice warm feeling. Maybe its that instinctive motherly trait. Maybe its just a nice person. Either way it made me think of how much I enjoy women :bigeye:

G

Way to go Yummy,I have no doubt that someday you will meet that special someone!! :wave:

mrwags

********* Female Seeds
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Mr. Nevermind said:
I love women to. All shapes, sizes, colors and age. 8 to 80 blind cripple or crazy.
Women are the best, soft, round and always warm. I particularly love women of IC!! Mrs B, Mrs Grat3ful, Natty and Nikad to name a few. They are some of the nicest ladies you will ever get a chance to talk to . The women of IC are a true credit to women all over the world.

Nevermind

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
What more could be said except Thank You. :friends:

Mr.Wags

R

randude

I wish I had a girl that loves weed, I usually have plenty to enough. My GF decided to change on me from a partier to a non-partier and is demanding that I do too. It is a real cause for tension for us now. If she wanted Ward Cleaver she should have found one. Now because here partying days are over, she wants it like that for me too.

BirdDawg

"defiantly amazing" ??? Ok, I guess I can be somewhat defiant on occasion! HaHa...Thanks guys, for all the lovely compliments!
Defiantly yours, Bird

earth77

TARA CHANT!!!!!!!!

TARA CHANT!!!!!!!!

The chant to Tibetan Tara is especially healing for women,as it invokes the goddess who "hears the cries of the world"and responds .Tara is a bodhisattva or world savior,a buddha in female form whose vow to incarnate as a female through all her lifetimes is a model of devine self-love for women.A bodhisattiva is a person(or goddess) who chooses to defer personal liberation untill all beings are free,and whose personal calling is to work in the world in response to the needs of sentient beings.when you chant to Tara,you ask the divine feminine to be present in your life,protect and support you, and to use you as a instrument for the well-being of others.IAM A WOMAN TY I LOVE US TO... OM TARA TURE SO HA!!!!!!!!!I LOVE MEN ALSO ALL MY LOVE,PEACE AND POSATIVE THINKING TO EVERYONE :respect: :bow: TO ALL GOOD HUMANS YOU HAVE MY HEART!!!!!