What's new

I love sweet coco!

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
bulb look good, just watch for gettn close & burning always.
it can take a couple hours or a couple days.... phototropism
start training them now w stakes, mesh on the walls, whatever your gonna do, start now if your gonna train at all, unless you have ample room to expand that circle, then you may not need to.

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
ya id use stakes..... to give them an "upright" posture once they get tall, u gotta keep them lower branches from pullin into the light, once u lower it into the "bud tube" or vert canopy.
not completely "essential" i forget u are using 400w not 1k so the burn factor isnt as bad.... you'll b fine either way just watch out for burn and keep some stakes and tie wire handy just in case.

D

DHF

12 sq ft needs 600 watts , but you`ll be okies with lower wattage to help dial the grow area as long as yas handle lights on and lights off temps within 10 degree variables till yas can upgrade....

After all.....I`m just a Dawg chasin a Kitty.....NOT.......I drop the truth to ALL who listen....and if they don`t ......

It just takes longer on the path to Nirvana and......Megan....You`ll be fine....I already know you have knowledge by your "Freudian slips" that dumbass stoner wanna be pot growers would have no clue about askin the questions I`ve read you type ......so......that said.....

I don`t miss much Doll , so it`s ok to tell us you`re really not a newbster , but rather lookin for guidance to a better system and bottom line returns , and yas came to the right place...bet on it....regardless....

Hereta help and not interested in the Kitty other than to help max out yer shit........Seamaiden is 1 of my closest grow gals , and she`ll tell yas up front I don`t play favorites or pull punches.......

Call em like I see em....so.....Carry on and good luck......

Peace...DHF......:ying:.......

Last edited:

Mister_D

Veteran
i just hate when ppl are mean,im very sensitive,if the guy wants me to flash him my boobs to prove im a female,then ill do it.shit,i dont like ppl talking down to me,iv been in too many bad relationships,and im done with getting insulted and mistreated,especially by some 30year old virgin who's only life is online..

No worries sweets, plenty of good peeps around :huggg:. There's a few trolls here and there, but they don't last long I assure you :biggrin:. The ignore button is great for keeping them out of your hair in the mean time ;). I see you venturing into the vert forum also. We're a strange bunch of twisted kids (in a disfunctional family kinda way :biggrin:), but we DON'T have a troll problem either. Just lots of people helping eachother chase the golden goose :blowbubbles:

Dubya

Save your strength....I already tried that, didn't work:biggrin:

Seriously though guy....what have you got against people having fun?

Nothing wrong with having fun. It's just sad to see guys being so nice and sweet because they want some cyber tail. There's lots of newbie growers having problems that don't get the time of day from some of these peeps but hey a female with a hot avatar and they swarm. Nothing against sweetestsin if you're really a girl and attractive then hey work with what ya got I would.

Just so y'alls know though the next hot female new member might just be me.

:laughing:

D

DHF

Nothing wrong with having fun. It's just sad to see guys being so nice and sweet because they want some cyber tail. There's lots of newbie growers having problems that don't get the time of day from some of these peeps but hey a female with a hot avatar and they swarm. Nothing against sweetestsin if you're really a girl and attractive then hey work with what ya got I would.

Just so y'alls know though the next hot female new member might just be me.

:laughing:
Dewd.......I`m a "unisex" kinda grow helper , and if you think it takes a Megan Fox Avi to get some attention and help for your setup cuz you`re a newb .............

Then by all means get ta cross dressin and turn into Eva Mendez for your grow knowledge accumulation.......but....

If you`re not getting the answers you need to dial your shit , then you`re not asking the questions in the right place.......

Come to the vert forum and ask questions just like sweetest did , and I guarantee you`ll not leave dis-satisfied..........Start a thread and ask questions regardless of sex , creed , or religion......and.......You`ll get what you`re lookin for beyond a shadow of a doubt.......that said.....

Even though you kinda sorta apologized.......It ain`t cool , so quit bein a dick ......

Peace....DHF.....:ying:......

Last edited:

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
off topic thread hijaking :(

off topic thread hijaking :(

:yeahthats exactly ^^^^

i was gonna ignore this topic but here goes:
dubya, thats just silly... lets keep the chatter in here on topic, if u got a gripe @ some guys/girls issue, maybe start your own thread in the tokers den, or womens forum or something on this topic, link to it here if you really want, but this aint the place for it.

also:
i made a pal on icmag, superklass, barely knows english, he's a first timer someplace deep in Eastern Europe noobin it up trying to get some help here on ICmag, i been TRYING to help him along in faceof his trials & errors.... or her trials and error, i dunno don care.
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=248536
wonder how i was expecting some titties out of that one? none just wanted to help a fellow cannabis enthusiast.
Dubya, 2me its about spreading knowledge & experience, sharing that w one another. im sure people can figure out that icmag is not a dating site, and seeing titties or kitty on the internet is much easier than thru a grow diary.

:pirate::hijacked::hijacked:

:rant:

ok, back to the show ss420

Last edited:

FOE20

Parthenocarpe Diem
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Might sound odd but I just put my unsexed plants outside my veg room for a extra few hrs...If its a solid line it won't keep flowering..
But now I think on it dont think Ive ever had a plant go auto unless it was noted as a poss auto...I run 24/0 veg tho but I flip unsexed for a day or 2 then bring them back to veg..Or I just let them sit outside the veg room for a extra 4+hrs/cycle...
This way you can keep growing out the sexed fems,..clone them....run the Moms to test...and retain the best...that perty common practice...
nothing new and anyone and everyone does it,...
As said be careful of Lines that are known to auto or that have been possibly Selfed..gl
FOE20

N

noyd666

:biggrin: hi girl, maybe it was all a dream:ying: kookies ya know:ying: if they look ok prob are.:blowbubbles:

Latest posts

Latest posts