What's new

I love sweet coco!

hotboxes

just reveg it sweet. after you harvey leave some green on it and put it under a veg cycle with floros it will start to grow again and then you can take your cuts and flower it out again.

Ptone

iv never done a reveg,or have seen much pics online,so idk what to expect,how long does it usually take?and can i keep it under 1 or 2 15w fluros?

i know i trim the rootmass,transplant into fresh coir,and water with 1/4 nutrients,and keep under 24/7 light,thats about right?

I've done it many times. I usually cut the roots down and stick it back in the same size pot it was in. 24/7 floros. I usually cut the plant down to 2-3 branches and like 6-7 inches tall.

Don't worry if the stem looks all woody. I've had plants regrow vegetation through that no problem.

It will take awhile. Definitely 1-2 months before its back in the full swing of growing.

hotboxes

Ptone is correct Just cut the rootmass down put in a pot of medium all the way around top and bottom, water like you said at half or quarter then place under floros 24/7 make sure to leave a cpl small buds on it thats where the branches are going to sprout from. It will grow back twice as bushy and the leaves will look mutated single and tri finger leaves just let it grow out it will eventually form true leaves and start to veg out again. I once did this to a plant 2 times so I got 3 flowers out of it. Hope this helps you out. and yes the floros your talking about will work just give it 24/7 light till you see the branches growing from the buds.

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
Looking good in there Sin.
Re-vegging is easy, just leave some buds and leaves on the bottom, re-pot the plant or remove it, trim the roots and re plant in the same pot. Hit it with veg food, put it on 20/4 and keep an eye on it. I've re-vegged under CFL before, but it was a 125 watter.
It will take a couple of weeks before anything noticeably happens, and probably 6 weeks or so before you have completely normal growth to clone from.

hotboxes

Bump, hows it going in there sweetestsin? ain't herd from yeah in a while hope the garden is treating you well.............

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
next run? or was that a one off?

kudos on the successful harvy ss420, good job, glad u get to enjoy the puff puff & some edibles also.

hotboxes

congrats sweet, one down hopefully more to go right? Every grow can be a learning experience weather it being a good or bad learning experience its all in how you look at it. Keep up the great work sweet ,and hope to see something new coming from your closet in the future.

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yo ss420, im fixn 2 put a 5th light in the center of my 4 donuts....
considering using a 400w
what was ur "safe diameter" in ur donut? like distance of buds from bulb?
10 inches? 12?
thanks
hope alls well

Anti

Sorcerer's Apprentice
Veteran
yo ss420, im fixn 2 put a 5th light in the center of my 4 donuts....
considering using a 400w
what was ur "safe diameter" in ur donut? like distance of buds from bulb?
10 inches? 12?
thanks
hope alls well

If you put a fan under the bulb, I was able to get my plants within about 6-8 inches of the 400w without issues.

Latest posts

Latest posts