What's new

I joined the police academy

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

In~Plain~Site

so you all hate cops with a vengence ??

so your house gets broken into or your car stole what are you going to do ??
yeah thought so call the cops,

Typical nanny state mentality you have there OP, with all due respect.

The only call that needs made if you break into my house would be to pick up the dead body.

I don't need cops for ANYTHING.

ADDERALL

I honestly fail to understand exactly what it is that you would hope to learn.

im not trying to be an inside man or anything but imo it takes very little work to be a cop... with the the US economy being the way it is there will always be two jobs available that require not so much training with decent pay and those two jobs are nurses and law enforcement

How to beat people up?

in a way, ive taken martial arts since i was kid and seeing how the police subdue people... its kind of embarassing when they dont have a weapon handy. to be honest it makes me kinda nervous cause if i get into scuffle with a cop im going to jail for awhile

How to lie and manipulate in order to hang somebody for growing a plant?

they didnt actually teach that... i think its something they learn on their on

Seriously?
If our government honestly wanted to win the war on drug, they would execute all law enforcement personnel. After all it is LEO that perpetuates crime.

good solution man... when a cop shoots a family dog its a tragedy but suggesting mass genocide when each law enforcement personnel has a family is no big deal
:ying:

C

Cookie monster

Jesus, this guy could reregister if he chose and total slip under the radar, instead you guys chose to waste his openness by pushing him underground. You are simply perpetuating the cycle you complaint so vehemently about!

Cop bully's grower pushing him underground, grower now bullys cop in return. That's not exactly progress.

Do you see the contradiction here??????

One mention of the C word and it's like the salem witch trials around here.

Nobody knows the OP from Adam so is it fair to judge HIM on his chosen occupation??

There is much intolerance on the boards today :(

oldpink

Un - Retired,
Administrator
Veteran
Once a 2am when I had no hash I was given some by a cop
it happened to be in Amsterdam but hey cannabis isn't legal there

mule420

Your username is tweeker related... You seemed to get into the "mode" and start posting after a guy said your name AdderAal reminded him of something???? :wave:

G

Guest 18340

One mention of the C word and it's like the salem witch trials around here.

Nobody knows the OP from Adam so is it fair to judge HIM on his chosen occupation??

There is much intolerance on the boards today :(
LOLOLOLOL!!! Your effing kidding me right?

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ive watched cops in Europe.... England I belive..... search kids for pot and I assure you it was a whole different experience then here in the USA.
Last year my construction trailer was robbed of about 2k in tools. Last thing I would do is call the cops.... not going to help...around here first thing they do is run a check on the person reporting the crime.... not that I have any warrants .... but the less contact with cops the better for me. You guys see any pattern in these post from Americans ??? Looks like our cops have a way worse rep then their European counterparts.

THC123

Veteran
Looks like our cops have a way worse rep then their European counterparts.

no kidding , first time i watched cops i was shocked!!
they portrayed those us cops as heroes , whereas here(EU) the cops would go behind bars for being so damn agressive , it was just so extreme their level of agressivness towards EVERYONE they apprehend

Ive watched cops in Europe.... England I belive..... search kids for pot and I assure you it was a whole different experience then here in the USA.
Last year my construction trailer was robbed of about 2k in tools. Last thing I would do is call the cops.... not going to help...around here first thing they do is run a check on the person reporting the crime.... not that I have any warrants .... but the less contact with cops the better for me. You guys see any pattern in these post from Americans ??? Looks like our cops have a way worse rep then their European counterparts.

Ours have guns :shrug:

P

Puddin'tane

It's obvious to me that everyone who is backing ADDERALLS choice of occupation has NEVER had cops come through the door after homeowners have said WE GIVE NO CONSENT FOR YOU TO COME IN when there had been no crime commited, nor had they been restrained against their will, then spending thousands of dollars to defend their innocence against the state, but in the end losing because they couldn't AFFORD to fight the machine.

Corpsey

pollen dabber
ICMag Donor
Veteran
can we see those mother plants? or how long have you been growing? what have you learned with your 5 months on this site?

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Had my car stolen a few years back, still paying for it today, no I didnt report it to the cops. I dont want them in my home, and the price of a car, (several £K), is worth paying to keep them out of my business.

E

el dub

I grew up going on fishing expeditions with our small town's chief of police. I liked the stories he related of boyhood pranks and trouble my father got into.

All pigs ain't pigs, imo.

lw

gdtrfb

have you seen my lighter?
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i'm not going to post your rep message, but i'll reply to it adderall

you're receiving animosity because you're endeavoring on a career that engenders animosity.

you can make that out to be 'our fault', or you can acknowledge that there's some pretty good goddamn reasons for a large portion of us to harbor that animosity.

mtbazz

Good luck. Ive probably had ten interactions with cops in my life, ranging from getting busted for stupid ass kid stuff, to traffic violations.

Out of all of those interactions, Id say I met one cop that was half way decent.

The rest were dirt bags and I suspect most had psychological issues.

Be sure to let us know how things are going when the following occur:

1) Your partner decides he needs to rip someones car apart for no reason other than a taillight that is not working.

2) Your bust some poor fellow for growing weed for personal use, and as a result of your actions he loses his job, house, family, and dog.

3) Your part of D.A.R.E. class, and your actions cause some 5th grader to tell the teacher that "Mommy and Daddy smoke funny cigarettes"

4) You catch your fellow officers lying to help get a conviction.

5) You catch your fellow officers stealing either from criminals or victims of crimes.

6) You pull someone over because they are speeding, only to find they are transporting a sick family member to the hospital who may die without treatment...Either you or your partner "insist" on writing them up or otherwise prevent them from continuing on their way and the family member dies as a result of your actions.

7) Your on a call to a private residence for some minor thing, and either you or your partner encounter a family dog that is barking up a storm, not attacking, but barking because you are a stranger and are in the dogs territory. Either you or your partner shoot the dog even though its not attacking.

I could go on...each on of these is a real world example that I have either experienced first hand, or heard about second hand.

I wish I could have respect for those in uniform, but there are so many bad apples that wear a badge it is hard.

Personally, I think like most professions it should be REQUIRED that anyone who wants to be a cop has a 4 year college degree in criminal justice with a GPA of no less than 3.0. This would go along way to help weeding out those who lack the intelligence (and with that the integrity) to wear a badge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts