What's new

I joined the police academy

Status
Not open for further replies.

ADDERALL

BLIND HATRED TOWARDS LEO IS NOT WELCOME IN THIS THREAD... THIS THREAD IS ABOUT MY EXPERIENCE TRAINING AND LEARNING TO BECOME ONE OF THE THINGS I FEAR MOST... A COP

ANOTHER THING IS THIS IS NOT IN REAL TIME... i joined some time ago and im not going to get into any specifics that could possibly connect me to these posts

LastWaltz

This could be interesting, but don't you have drug tests etc.

Attachments

• trap.jpeg
    trap.jpeg
    47.5 KB · Views: 8

Frozenguy

Veteran
There are good officers and bad officers. Its unfortunate that cannabis is on the law books, but it is. So they must enforce it. Some are lenient. Not all, but you can't expect them to, because its the law and we are a society.

I have respect for good officers, because they are willing to come to my house to put their life on the line if I call and ask them.

Also, people dont always have the best results with officers because they dont know how to act. An officer is going to arrest you if he/she decides so. Anything you do to resist that, even verbally, will just piss him off and make your day worse.
Just be respectful, it will follow through to the judge from the officer.

Uh, where was I going? I just had some sour bubble..
Adderall, much respect. Just keep it straight man, and dont let anything get to your head.

With all that said, I know there are ass hole cops. Hell, I'll bash a cop for a bad beat down or raid or what not before anyone else. So dont get my feelings about good, respectful officers confused with corrupt, asshole cops.

OvergrowingKiwi

Would mean more coming from a reputable username with a few grows in their album. I'm expecting to see a realistic account of your day to day experience in the police academy and how your views on cannabis conflict with your day to day training/theory.

Why you have chosen a career that involves working with the scum of society..meth addicts.. wife beaters...on an Every Day basis would be a good place to start.. What about your classmates? How do you relate to them? Do you join them for beers after class? What made you decide to become a public servant as opposed to something else?

f21931_5.jpg

ADDERALL

Would mean more coming from a reputable username with a few grows in their album.

would you like to see a picture of my mother plants with a piece of paper as the backdrop saying fUUUUck yOu? just curious cause i could make it happen if its that important to you.

I'm expecting to see a realistic account of your day to day experience in the police academy and how your views on cannabis conflict with your day to day training/theory.

as i mentioned earlier this is NOT in real time... you know how people wait until after they harvest to post pics of those commercial warehouse grows? same concept but i jumped the gun alittle.

Why you have chosen a career that involves working with the scum of society..meth addicts.. wife beaters...on an Every Day basis would be a good place to start..

first off i dont consider meth addicts to be scum. i have alot of personal experience with that drug and they dont deserve to be in the same category as true scum like wife beaters, child molesters, rapists, gangbangers(not people who participate in gang bangs but gangsters who are actively banging), people who abuse the elderly and etc... while technically speaking i may be working with scum but its not about me. its about helping the people who cant help themselves(including meth addicts), its about locking up a wife beater or child molester and letting them know how weak and pathetic they are... most cops say "watch your head" when their taking someone to the station, if i was taking some child molester for a ride id tell him to "watch my car" if you catch my drift... plus the pay and pensions arent bad either

What about your classmates? How do you relate to them? Do you join them for beers after class? What made you decide to become a public servant as opposed to something else?

i get along with all my fellow classmates because we all have the same goals and thats to better our lives, provide for our families, and help people who cant help themselves... you know they dont just sit around thinking about the best way to eradicate cannabis. right? also i dont join 'em for beers because i dont drink... my nickname is a play on the words "all business"

f21931_5.jpg

i dont understand the significance of this picture...

took forever and i was in the middle of writing the opening speech they gave us but i had to address this post first and for some reason i just re-read and re-read the shit out of this post.

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
It would be nice to have a cops point of view on a number of things actually. I'd love to see a cop join the site openly for a frank exchange of ideas. But one thing I must point out is that you can't expect us to consider you one of "us" while talking about wanting to be one of the guys we fear most in life, without a documented grow and pics of it in your album.

ion

as all my friends know because ive said it a million times...

i should've been a constable of the peace;

child molesters and women beaters watchout!

however, other aspects of the job would've corrupted the shit out of me, and i wouldve had many alternate sources of income resulting from said job. part of the perks of being a LEO....part of the reason i wanted to be a LEO

good luck adderall, my advice is remember you're helping your community, not trying to uphold some ideal about W-ever.

considering the climate of our economy and where it's going.....yer gonna have to make a lotta hard decisions soon enuff, and it aint got anything todo with cannabis

I

In~Plain~Site

Just wait til the grind starts and he's feeling the pressure of quotas.

Not to mention working side by side with some of the most hypocritical fucks known to man, besides DA's.

All that do-gooder shit goes out the window.

He'll start mining

When we were kids, I ALWAYS chose being a robber over a cop, and as I got older I realized why.

I admit it takes ballz (or stupidity) to announce wanting to become a cop on an illegal activity board, but you gotta go. :moon:

Thanks for the reminder to all that cops DO inhabit this board.

:moon:

ADDERALL

It would be nice to have a cops point of view on a number of things actually. I'd love to see a cop join the site openly for a frank exchange of ideas. But one thing I must point out is that you can't expect us to consider you one of "us" while talking about wanting to be one of the guys we fear most in life, without a documented grow and pics of it in your album.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vcG47CpsU6c

from my original post "THIS THREAD IS ABOUT MY EXPERIENCE TRAINING AND LEARNING TO BECOME ONE OF THE THINGS I FEAR MOST... A COP"

the reason i made this thread was to let you guys know what i saw, heard, and thought.

heres a quote from the deputy chief "i dropped out of high school when i was 16 years old... i got my high school equivalency, now look at me. i make $$$$$$ with an amazing pension plan and i own the streets of #$%^&*@#$%"

P

Puddin'tane

you have alot of balls anouncing that here, thats about the only thing I respect about you right now. EVERY cop I have ever had to deal with has always been a P.O.S.
we'll be watching you more than you'll be watching us.
I'm surprised your dot is still green.

ion

tell us more, adderall. i feel some hard feelings lots of times when i see police. it's very immature and childish, i know, i dont like harboring hatred for anyone. but, good cop/bad cop aside, i also know the wrong brush-up with just one LEO and my world could change very quickly.

maybe you could help some of us out with your perspective?

ADDERALL

Just wait til the grind starts and he's feeling the pressure of quotas.

Not to mention working side by side with some of the most hypocritical fucks known to man, besides DA's.

All that do-gooder shit goes out the window.

He'll start mining

When we were kids, I ALWAYS chose being a robber over a cop, and as I got older I realized why.

I admit it takes ballz (or stupidity) to announce wanting to become a cop on an illegal activity board, but you gotta go. :moon:

Thanks for the reminder to all that cops DO inhabit this board.

:moon:

the first post i made on this username was defending carefree1's username and reputation... the thread was deleted but im pretty sure a cop wouldnt do the same

Status
Not open for further replies.