What's new

I joined the police academy

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Guest 18340

BLIND HATRED TOWARDS LEO IS NOT WELCOME IN THIS THREAD... THIS THREAD IS ABOUT MY EXPERIENCE TRAINING AND LEARNING TO BECOME ONE OF THE THINGS I FEAR MOST... A COP

ANOTHER THING IS THIS IS NOT IN REAL TIME... i joined some time ago and im not going to get into any specifics that could possibly connect me to these posts

Ok, so? Why come to an MJ 'site and announce that? The only purpose I see is to ruffle feathers.
Whatever. Pig.

P

Puddin'tane

This is a pot board, not a 'pig hater festival'. It is also open to the public. This guy could just as easily surf and not announce his job. You are very nieve if you think he is the only cop browsing this site.
not for ONE second do I think he is the only cop here. I think jsmoe helped prove that a long time ago.

Stress_test

I'm always here when I'm not someplace else
Veteran
I honestly fail to understand exactly what it is that you would hope to learn.

How to beat people up?
How to lie and manipulate in order to hang somebody for growing a plant?

Seriously?
If our government honestly wanted to win the war on drug, they would execute all law enforcement personnel. After all it is LEO that perpetuates crime.

P

Puddin'tane

I'm not panicking, Im pissed. HUGE difference. This guy ANNOUNCED he is a cop.

oldpink

Un - Retired,
Administrator
Veteran
sorry where did I say he was corrupt
he's a bass player in a band I work with that is all and when he's off duty he says what we do is up to us

P

Puddin'tane

yeah, well, maybe where YOU live cops are more layed back. 'round here, off duty cops go out of their way to make headlines.

G

Guest 18340

You have been made aware this guy is a cop. If you dont like that you can avoid him, im sure he wont mind. I am very interested how you would like the rest of the cops that visit here to be handled?

Do you see now why we are so keen to remind you guys this is a public board. So far you have found something out and panic reaction ensued. Take a moment to look at what happened here and you will see there is no new news here. This is simply a very good reminder that this site is open to ALL the public. It's a pot site, not a hate site.
Seriously? So if a guys says he's a pedophile or thief then we should avoid him if we don't like it?
You're right about one thing, this IS an MJ 'site. Cops don't belong here...

P

Puddin'tane

Seriously? So if a guys says he's a pedophile or thief then we should avoid him if we don't like it?
You're right about one thing, this IS an MJ 'site. Cops don't belong here...
can we get an AMEN on that

P

Puddin'tane

OP- your choice to do what we do and have a cop as a friend is your personal business. I am really happy that it hasn't bitten you in the ass yet.

D

DogBoy

Jesus, this guy could reregister if he chose and total slip under the radar, instead you guys chose to waste his openness by pushing him underground. You are simply perpetuating the cycle you complaint so vehemently about!

Cop bully's grower pushing him underground, grower now bullys cop in return. That's not exactly progress.

Do you see the contradiction here??????

gdtrfb

have you seen my lighter?
ICMag Donor
Veteran
so by that, I should ditch a good friend just because he's a cop

how many people has your friend tossed in the clink for what he sees as your own business when he's off duty?

again, i don't get the 'act like you've never dealt with a cop before' pretext to this shit.

i really, really, really have no doubt that cops that have jacked my shit up before have a very different opinion of their friends doing the exact same thing they jacked me up for.

does that mean they aren't good friends to the people they look the other way on?

no. it means they're hypocritical pieces of shit - given the authority to decide when the law matters and when it doesn't.

mule420

Oh my,

So why is your username meth or AdHd related? Have you been told by a DR you have AdhD or something like that? If so you should try to stay off of the hostage or sniper jobs... Easy to lose focus you know?

Why did the other kids pick on you?
And why do you hate your Mother? Bad touch sorta deal?
Do you like doughnuts or muffins? When my aunt gave me the bad touch she dope fiend me with a bag of jelly bellies, you know the kind where you can mix different jelly beans to make all kinds of flavors now I see em and just cry... Bitch brings me a sack of weed and a 40 now!

Back to you... Are you over weight? Small, penis :pointlaug
Do you guys wear tights when you train, like a super hero? Last question's for now, any of your classmates you want to shag? Or any of them you want to pop a cap in their ass???

Stress_test

I'm always here when I'm not someplace else
Veteran
I have to ask this question because I am fairly new here. For months I have read the forums here and joined because I believed this was a site where people who grew and used MJ could share tricks and knowledge with others with the same interests.

So was I mistaken?

Is this a site where people share their tricks, secrets and experiences to further the knowledge and training of cops so they can use that information to harass the people they learn from?

I have to say though that it did make me go check all of my pictures to make damn sure I didn't post any that aren't perfectly legal.

I

In~Plain~Site

first off im not a cop(i havent even graduated yet and even when i do im still not technically a cop). second an inside view had no role in my decision making. its called a back up plan and when a family friend offers you more than 50% off the cost you take it. especially when salaries start at 60,000 a year... btw 6 months of training/learning is NOTHING in the big picture

Your morals and dignity went awfully cheap...not suprisingly.

oldpink

Un - Retired,
Administrator
Veteran
so you all hate cops with a vengence ??

so your house gets broken into or your car stole what are you going to do ??
yeah thought so call the cops,

oldpink

Un - Retired,
Administrator
Veteran
if you think cops don't browse this site you neet to wake up

I have to ask this question because I am fairly new here. For months I have read the forums here and joined because I believed this was a site where people who grew and used MJ could share tricks and knowledge with others with the same interests.

So was I mistaken?

Is this a site where people share their tricks, secrets and experiences to further the knowledge and training of cops so they can use that information to harass the people they learn from?

I have to say though that it did make me go check all of my pictures to make damn sure I didn't post any that aren't perfectly legal.

gdtrfb

have you seen my lighter?
ICMag Donor
Veteran
so you all hate cops with a vengence ??

so your house gets broken into or your car stole what are you going to do ??
yeah thought so call the cops,

do you really have no clue where you are? lol

yah, i'm going to call the cops to to my grow op, see if they'll just be my friend and look the other way in the interest of finding somebody actually hurting others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts