What's new

I joined the police academy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stress_test

I'm always here when I'm not someplace else
Veteran
In America there are bad cops and worse cops.

Absolutely NOBODY with the slightest self respect would wear a badge.
A cop must discard all concepts of humanity, right and wrong, dignity, integrity and compassion in order to fulfill the requirements of the job and wear the uniform.

The badge and uniform are the shield that a cop wears to isolate themselves from humanity.

But hey... If you can't beat em then join em right?

I

In~Plain~Site

the first post i made on this username was defending carefree1's username and reputation... the thread was deleted but im pretty sure a cop wouldnt do the same

Like I'd really believe you'd go through all the bullshit of becoming a cop just so you could get an inside view?

What are you, fucking retarded?

Pfffft

EDIT:

I'd like to ammend my above comment, because you're an insult to those mentally challenge.

ADDERALL

tell us more, adderall. i feel some hard feelings lots of times when i see police. it's very immature and childish, i know, i dont like harboring hatred for anyone. but, good cop/bad cop aside, i also know the wrong brush-up with just one LEO and my world could change very quickly.

maybe you could help some of us out with your perspective?

this is the kind of conversation i thought this thread provoke... learning about the enemy, how they operate, train, and think. i thought you guys would be more interested in this stuff instead of just labeling me a pig... i shouldve made it more clear that i dont want to be a cop and i feel the same way as most of you only difference is im open minded and cool headed enough to learn from a heated issue like this one instead of just throwing fuel on the fire... the more you hate, the more satisfaction a cop gets when he slaps those bracelets on you.

what do you want to know ion?

I

In~Plain~Site

Another observation:

With all the measures that the 'powers that be' say they do "for my safety", how the fuck is this wannabepig still here?

I

In~Plain~Site

this is the kind of conversation i thought this thread provoke... learning about the enemy, how they operate, train, and think. i thought you guys would be more interested in this stuff instead of just labeling me a pig... i shouldve made it more clear that i dont want to be a cop and i feel the same way as most of you only difference is im open minded and cool headed enough to learn from a heated issue like this one instead of just throwing fuel on the fire... the more you hate, the more satisfaction a cop gets when he slaps those bracelets on you.

what do you want to know ion?

You fool NO ONE, you and your pig buddy can suck ballz.

You think we've made it this far by being fucking stupid...fuckoff :moon:

gdtrfb

have you seen my lighter?
ICMag Donor
Veteran
this is the kind of conversation i thought this thread provoke... learning about the enemy, how they operate, train, and think. i thought you guys would be more interested in this stuff instead of just labeling me a pig...

that's just it. this thread isn't the first introduction to cops, how they operate and think.

we've all got our experiences, and i think you'll find most of us have had those experiences form the opinion that you are a pig.

assuming it arises out of lack of information, just plain meaness, or internet lack of decorum is flat missing the point. we don't like cops because cops have given us plenty of reasons to not like them.

P

Puddin'tane

how true is this? every damn story we see on the news involving cops isn't about how said pig saved a kitty from a tree, but rather how he/it used excessive force on a minor or a woman, or how that cop was found to be corrupt in some way shape or form, no matter how small.
Where are the mods for this forum. I am sure I am not the only one who wants an explanation as to why this pig isn't banned yet.

gdtrfb

have you seen my lighter?
ICMag Donor
Veteran
for real, if librarians were knocking people's doors, shooting people's pets, and locking people up behind bullshit for years....i don't think librarians would be very popular people.

you're wondering why there's opposition to a career that is the antithesis of the reason most of us are here.

more than anything, i have a hard time taking that at any level of seriousness. it's too goofy.

ADDERALL

Like I'd really believe you'd go through all the bullshit of becoming a cop just so you could get an inside view?

What are you, fucking retarded?

Pfffft

EDIT:

I'd like to ammend my above comment, because you're an insult to those mentally challenge.

first off im not a cop(i havent even graduated yet and even when i do im still not technically a cop). second an inside view had no role in my decision making. its called a back up plan and when a family friend offers you more than 50% off the cost you take it. especially when salaries start at 60,000 a year... btw 6 months of training/learning is NOTHING in the big picture

D

DogBoy

Allow me to remind you gentlemen that while you may not agree with the above poster as a person he is still a member and therefore i caution you against attacking him. He has as much right as you to be here, let him have his opinion without making it personal.

P

Puddin'tane

Allow me to remind you gentlemen that while you may not agree with the above poster as a person he is still a member and therefore i caution you against attacking him. He has as much right as you to be here, let him have his opinion without making it personal.
So, Gypsy makes exceptions to members who announce they are cops? This goes against EVERYTHING this site is here for.

oldpink

Un - Retired,
Administrator
Veteran
all cops are not bad

all cops are not bad

I have a friend thats a cop
when he's off dutey I smoke in front of him and he is fine with that
lay off the hate, at least the this guy is telling people he's in training
how many cops come here and keep quiet, I'll bet theres more than a few

OP

D

DogBoy

This is a pot board, not a 'pig hater festival'. It is also open to the public. This guy could just as easily surf and not announce his job. You are very nieve if you think he is the only cop browsing this site.

P

Puddin'tane

DogBoy, I have the ultimate respect for the admin and mods here, but when a new member comes on and announces he is a cop that is just unacceptable. I am sure I am not the only one who feels this way. Don't let my new username and sign on date fool you, I have been here for years.
400+ views and 34 replies in less than an hour ought to tell you something.
Lets go people, speak up.

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
I imagine that certain groups of cops would read sites like this for training. Theres nothing we can do to rid the site of cops. This guy claims to be one of us, undercover on a cop training course. If thats accurate, its a great resource for learning, if its not, how is it hurting us? To be on the safe side, just dont give him your address lol.

D

DogBoy

You have been made aware this guy is a cop. If you dont like that you can avoid him, im sure he wont mind. I am very interested how you would like the rest of the cops that visit here to be handled?

Do you see now why we are so keen to remind you guys this is a public board. So far you have found something out and panic reaction ensued. Take a moment to look at what happened here and you will see there is no new news here. This is simply a very good reminder that this site is open to ALL the public. It's a pot site, not a hate site.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts