What's new

I joined the police academy

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Sorry brah but there gonna brainwash you. Give it a year and you will think you are above everyone else. Its not your fault, its just what they do to cops.

Don Dump

the man doctors said would never moonwalk again
Veteran
When I first joined the police academy, I thought it would be fun and zany, like that movie Spaceballs. But instead it was dark and disturbing like that movie Police Academy.

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
I think that was originally posted by either Homer Simpson or the family guy.... forgot his name....

FRIENDinDEED

A FRIEND WITH WEED IS A . . .
Veteran
18 pages in 14hrs is almost as fast as a yummybud thread hahahaha mabee it is yummy

i was thinking the exact same thing once i saw how many pages there were!!!! lmao

imo. . . you should have started this thread under another title to get what you wanted out of it. happy that you are in a field that you "think" is going to help people out and make lives better, but as i read somewhere else, my family and i have been in with the law on more than one occasion (when i lived in the bronx) and we have seen you guys at your worst mainly and your best seldomly, and be clear i am not ragging but being real and blatantly honest.

i was mulling that decision over myself at one point (should i become a cop or work in a hospital) and i chose the hospital. and dont kid yourself, you can listen to whatever mission statements you want to but at some point you are going to realize that you are dealing with the scum of the earth. for me i realized that i have it worse because at times the scum can be on the person, in the person or the person themselves and at times its catching.

i didnt become a cop because i knew that, that would be me choosing a side, and i didnt/dont want to be in that type of relationship with society if i am to choose one to have, as we all are and do.

now there is only one way for this thread to go, and i hope it doesnt go that way becuase i think that it can truly become interesting once you get past the people that want you to give up information that you know you wont/cant, i mean honestly/really lets not play stupid here.

and we all knnow leos are here, hell there are some of us that know them all to well, know of their grows, have smoked with them and the whole nine, but the OP is one of the ones that decided to start a thread as a cop (smh) so with that, im gonna say good luck to your sir and i woudl advise that for your own sanity you start, at teh very least, a micro grwo to help you with your nerves along your career path cause i personally think that alcohol is some pretty nasty stuff besides being easy. you say you dont drink an i say you dont drink "yet".

be well officer, be well

Tuggo

Lay down with dogs, you get fleas.

Play with fire, you get burned.

No reason under the sun to associate with po's on this site imo. Yes there are good and bad cops out there but, fuck that, this site aint out there. Ime when a cop gets friendly I get nervous cause ten times out of ten they're up to something and you never know what it is till its to late.

Andyo

Veteran
ok lets vote

ok lets vote

We are a community lets vote and so be it. i vote out/banned

G

guest3901

haven't seen this much traffic since the yummybud days..

hey man,no mater how much lipstick you put on a pig..
a pig is still a pig.

Two-Dogs

BLIND HATRED TOWARDS LEO IS NOT WELCOME IN THIS THREAD... THIS THREAD IS ABOUT MY EXPERIENCE TRAINING AND LEARNING TO BECOME ONE OF THE THINGS I FEAR MOST... A COP

ANOTHER THING IS THIS IS NOT IN REAL TIME... i joined some time ago and im not going to get into any specifics that could possibly connect me to these posts

19 pages and not one of the posts on them actually contains anything to do with your training and learning.

Snagglepuss

even
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The guy you need to be hating on is ICE-T ...made the song ,then that sellout joined Law and order.And he is now, well you know................

OvergrowingKiwi

Would mean more coming from a reputable username with a few grows in their album.

would you like to see a picture of my mother plants with a piece of paper as the backdrop saying fUUUUck yOu? just curious cause i could make it happen if its that important to you.

I'm expecting to see a realistic account of your day to day experience in the police academy and how your views on cannabis conflict with your day to day training/theory.

as i mentioned earlier this is NOT in real time... you know how people wait until after they harvest to post pics of those commercial warehouse grows? same concept but i jumped the gun alittle.

Why you have chosen a career that involves working with the scum of society..meth addicts.. wife beaters...on an Every Day basis would be a good place to start..

first off i dont consider meth addicts to be scum. i have alot of personal experience with that drug and they dont deserve to be in the same category as true scum like wife beaters, child molesters, rapists, gangbangers(not people who participate in gang bangs but gangsters who are actively banging), people who abuse the elderly and etc... while technically speaking i may be working with scum but its not about me. its about helping the people who cant help themselves(including meth addicts), its about locking up a wife beater or child molester and letting them know how weak and pathetic they are... most cops say "watch your head" when their taking someone to the station, if i was taking some child molester for a ride id tell him to "watch my car" if you catch my drift... plus the pay and pensions arent bad either

What about your classmates? How do you relate to them? Do you join them for beers after class? What made you decide to become a public servant as opposed to something else?

i get along with all my fellow classmates because we all have the same goals and thats to better our lives, provide for our families, and help people who cant help themselves... you know they dont just sit around thinking about the best way to eradicate cannabis. right? also i dont join 'em for beers because i dont drink... my nickname is a play on the words "all business"

i dont understand the significance of this picture...
took forever and i was in the middle of writing the opening speech they gave us but i had to address this post first and for some reason i just re-read and re-read the shit out of this post.

Thanks for replying to my post. You gave me all the answers I needed.

I suspect this thread is a fictitious cry for attention... Prove me wrong by making it a worthwhile read... Waiting on the "Opening Speech" you were typing out when you suddenly had the urge to reply to my post.

:thank you:

humble1

crazaer at overgrow 2.0
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Don't hate on Ice-T!
Have you seen Coco?
I don't care if those are booty implants...... :jawdrop:YOWZA

Easygrowing

Veteran
picture.php

supermanlives

Veteran
cops are stupid their iq is less than a travelling salesman. they dont want smart cops that think for themselves. lower iq people make better officers.i once had the opportunity to see a few of their tests.i have known a few state troopers and city cops not very intelligent fellows. i dont loose any sleep

It's obvious to me that everyone who is backing ADDERALLS choice of occupation has NEVER had cops come through the door after homeowners have said WE GIVE NO CONSENT FOR YOU TO COME IN when there had been no crime commited, nor had they been restrained against their will, then spending thousands of dollars to defend their innocence against the state, but in the end losing because they couldn't AFFORD to fight the machine.

Finally, someone with some sense.
Cops ruin lives more than they help. Unless you know them.

Status
Not open for further replies.