What's new

I joined the police academy

Status
Not open for further replies.

humble1

crazaer at overgrow 2.0
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I see by your vernacular, that you are not in America? apples and oranges IMHO.
Actually I'm a Californian, born and raised. I just think that British slang is funny to pepper in my conversations. You're right though, apples and oranges. I saw the poll the second after my post went up.
Piggybud, you crack me up ddrew!

SOTF420

Humble Human, Freedom Fighter, Cannabis Lover, Bre
ICMag Donor
Veteran
220px-Bearded_Pigs2.jpg

Adult cops

220px-Kelgris1909b.jpg

In police academy

P

Puddin'tane

thats cool humble1. at least we see eye to eye on cops being pigs of a different color around the world.

diggdugg

To be a cop you would have to morally agree with every law it is your job to enforce. If you morally agree with every law you would enforce, than you are just a drone. We have waaay too many laws that impede freedom for nothing more than fundraising for BIG law enforcement. If you have even an ounce of integrity DO NOT join the dark side.

SOTF420

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Floyd owns. :rtfo: (they are singing boot the piggy to the Dark Side Of The Moon)

Frozenguy

Veteran
Some of you guys are funny..

I bet all of you would call 911 if you needed it. Bunch of hypocrites.

Like you're not going to call the police when seven armed men break in and grab your baby.. You're going to handle it yourself? Watch out, they may take your weed!!!

Lol.. All you cop haters need to wake up and become part of society.

SOTF420

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Don't have a baby and in that case there would be seven dead dudes to compost. :moon:

Frozenguy

Veteran
To be a cop you would have to morally agree with every law it is your job to enforce. If you morally agree with every law you would enforce, than you are just a drone. We have waaay too many laws that impede freedom for nothing more than fundraising for BIG law enforcement. If you have even an ounce of integrity DO NOT join the dark side.

That is not true. As citizens, we must obey said laws whether we like it or not. If they made meth legal, I would have to deal with the fact that some of my neighbors might start tweaking. I would hate it, but its the law and it's life.

If an officer likes weed, but has to enforce it, but is lenient when he can be, I dont see a problem with that. Because thats not all he does. He has many other jobs to perform. And officers are willing to put their lives on the line for you, a complete stranger.

And as I said before, there are bad cops, and the system (police force) has it flaws, and I'm usually the first one to hang a bad cop out to dry, but try give me an alternative to an law enforcement agency for a large society such as ours. (Well, I know it can be adjusted, but in essence, we need individuals operating in a law enforcement capacity.)

terry the trich

Some of you guys are funny..

I bet all of you would call 911 if you needed it. Bunch of hypocrites.

Like you're not going to call the police when seven armed men break in and grab your baby.. You're going to handle it yourself? Watch out, they may take your weed!!!

Lol.. All you cop haters need to wake up and become part of society.

Too true..

People forget that the police work for US. We pay their wages. They are there to serve and protect us.:bump:

SOTF420

ICMag Donor
Veteran
but give me an alternative to an law enforcement agency.

Vigilante justice and an eye for an eye.

They are there to serve and protect us.

You mean harass, investigate, and incarcerate us? ;)

fatcat0491

Father was a cop, Now He Helps me grow, Haha. Never head a problem with the cops most they have done is take my dope ( in a vehicle) And Drive away. Allthough i must say post a couple pics with your grow with Your username.

terry the trich

Well.. Ive seen people arrested and taken away by them purely because they were trying to show off in front of their mates and thinking they were really clever. Ive never had any trouble with the police, but i always try to be respectfull to them when they pull me over etc. Theres no point in giving them backchat etc. If you insult them and backchat them they will try their hardest to nick you for something however small...

Thats just what ive noticed here in England...

And as for growing.. just got to keep it stealth and not tell people what you are doing.

One day they might just save your life.. thats how i look at it anyway..

Peace

Luv Tel...

Frozenguy

Veteran
Vigilante justice and an eye for an eye.
Vigilante justice does not work as well most of the time. There will be more innocent people hurt from that.

If you see an act being committed, and you have a means to defend yourself that is one thing, but if you come home to your wife or best friend murdered, wth are you going to do? Are you trained in forensic analysis to determine who most probably did this? Or you are going to go on a best made educated guess?

You mean harass, investigate, and incarcerate us? ;)
Lol unfortunately, if you break the law, that happens lol.. (well, minus the harass part, if its a good cop. BTW, if you "harass" a cop, expect it back ten fold. Just be nice, believe me it works.)

I'm glad they investigate, and incarcerate murderers and rapists.

Pot dealers? I dont like that so much, at all really lol.. But I would rather some people get busted for pot and to have a police force than nothing at all.

F

feral

I think the main point is being missed here:
Yes LEO does watch these sites and God only knows how many are on here. With that being said I don't want that BS thrown in my face.
I also wonder how it would/will affect membership and people supporting the site with $$$$ if folks know a KNOWN LEO is a member.

SOTF420

ICMag Donor
Veteran
The main point being missed by Frozenguy (bless his little heart) is that we are not saying we don't want cops to exist, we just don't want known cops here on ICMAG. :)

Unless we are turning this CANNABIS website into a new haven for them to hang out and chat with "criminals" as they put it. Sure they are lurking, nothing you can do about that but we don't need to condone it or rub peckers with them. I won't help support that. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts