What's new

I heard 'Humboldt County's Own' was raided. EPA, FBI, Sheriffs.

vertigo0007

just a ?

do you use anything that comes from the ocean?

because my god is that full of garbage. The oceans have ALWAYS been our "toilets" where we just "flush" away our problems. I imagine there are lots of fun things in these ocean derived "amendments"

is anything safe anymore?

I often wonder how an animal eating a non organic fertilizer can shit out organic fertilizer. Fallacy anyone?

vertigo0007

Might be able to snag gravity/bushmaster of what is on store shelves still, but your big box distributors such as hydrofarm and sunlight are no longer selling it..and it has already been removed from their websites/distributor ordering systems. Might be on their warehouse shelves still, but they are not allowed to ship it since this has happened.

I cant vouch for the legitimacy of the FBI raid, etc, but these products have been pulled from the market.

As krunch stated, this is nothing new. Within a few months or so you'll see these products back under a new name/company or whatever.

They come and go over the years.
Superbud/Phosphoload
Stimul8tor
Dr. Nodes
Bushmaster and Gravity
and likely many more.

General Hydroponics is selling Bush Load now. A stated 0.4% Paclobutrazol content.

Is Rock Resinator a PGR product?

I saw a video on utibe from monster gardens about bushload being 8X stronger than bushmater!! Fuck you gen hydro

vertigo0007

Not that simple....

I used to hang with Treg, the owner of Botanicare...

When Aquashield was pulled off the shelves for an ingredient he did list or had to get certified for, he would relabel the product and NOT list the ingredients on purpose...

Chicken manure, HA!!! Literally a crock of shit....

Oh shit krunch, please do tell what aquashield really is..

Neo 420

Veteran
I often wonder how an animal eating a non organic fertilizer can shit out organic fertilizer. Fallacy anyone?

Microbes........

Basic part of the natural web of life...

Nice thing about using quality compost/EWC (essentially humus) is the neutralizing capabilities of contaminants. If you need to de-chlorinate water in a hurry, throw in a handful of compost. It will kill the bio's in the compost but the chlorine will also be wiped out..

Just a thought.....

stasis

Registered Non-Conformist
Veteran
I thought Hydroguard (aquashield) was primarily added to prevent Pythium. Bacillus Subtillus in liquid form. Who knows.

I don't think that the PGR's will be back on the shelves so soon, like these other more innocuous formulas like Aquashield, which I heard also as mentioned above - was a labeling issue - essentially messing with the Hydro companies.

Although I did not use products knowingly that contained PGR's, Seems obvious that they are not healthy. And a far cry from the right thing to use for the medical market, as some of my cronies have been doing without remorse. I mentioned it sometimes to them.

But, it is nonetheless disconcerting to see such agencies involved and even IN the Em Tri. During these, the dying days of the War on Marijuana, these Curs are grabbing at straws. Whatever they can do to justify their existence.

heatherlonglee

Something I noticed that seems to be odd to me. Is the Bushmaster a smaller bottle with less active pgr's but priced more? Seems that Gravity has more pgr's the same stuff but a larger bottle higher concentration, but priced less? Just adds to the distrust of the labeling, testing ect... for me.

FlowerFarmer

Veteran
I've always wondered the same.

Crazy to hear of those doing with bushmaster at the flip to stop stretch and then continuing to dump gravity on them to harden their buds. WTF?

I though the two went hand in hand. If one stops the stretch using paclo (bush master) then certainly their flowers are going to be stupid dense without any additional need for any or more gravity.

Using paclo on top of paclo is a sure fire way to grow yourself some hairy beasters. Who's great idea at 'humboldt county's own' was that?

vertigo0007

Doesnt gravity contain alar and paclo and bm is just paclo?

Edit: nope im dead wrong. Both just paclo. Its the topload and flower dragon that have alar (daminozide).

Last edited:

stasis

Registered Non-Conformist
Veteran
I was under the impression that only Bushmaster had PGR's.

Funny at the 'hobby' store today, prominently displayed on the front checkout stand was
the new GH BUSHLOAD. Right on the front label, can't miss it, says that it is a Plant Growth Regulator. Wow. Weird.

S

SeaMaiden

Actually, it's more like --->
picture.php

A

ak-51

I was under the impression that only Bushmaster had PGR's.
Gravity also.

GH BUSHLOAD. Right on the front label, can't miss it, says that it is a Plant Growth Regulator. Wow. Weird.
Well congratulations to one hydroponics company that will finally label shit honestly (at least in this one case).

RubeGoldberg

Veteran
Gravity also.

Well congratulations to one hydroponics company that will finally label shit honestly (at least in this one case).

They have to, to abide by the EPA registration the product has.
Otherwise they'd be getting their shit pushed in just like the Emerald Triangle guys are right now.

crazybear

Just like other peeps have said on this thread, WE are killing ourselves, pollution, over fishing, introducing foreign plants , animals & fish into our country for the wrong reasons!
What is real scary is where our food is being canned or bottled, read where plastic bottled fruit is canned, Indonesia & peeps are worried about what is not on the labels of nutrients !

Years ago when I resided in Arkansas the state fish & game recommended that adults ate no more than two fish a month from a lot of the streams & rivers there!!!!!!!!????????????

Z

Ziggaro

So is the issue here about paclos or PGRs?

I mean a lot of us are probably using some kind of clone gel with IBAs. Kelp has a number of PGRs afaik. So whats the deal?

Latest posts

Latest posts