What's new

I hate my wife

NHMI

Idk man, I am there too and I feel ya. I made a big mistake marrying my wife. i told her before we ever met that fat chicks disgust me to no end and I can't help it but don't find fat girls sexually attractive without alcohol and since I don't drink anymore, well....there is no place for em...so she lied to me and we talked daily for a month or so and then I started to like her so when she came clean about being heavy, I was crushed but I had quit doing heroin so I was an emotional mess and was one big chemical mess in my brain and I just wanted someone who cared about me...

Then her parents seemed to have the same values I did, so I assumed she did too. She isn't really fat, just has a gut for a stomache and well, tight abs turn me on more than anything so this is an issue. So I She did lose some weight but stopped because I didn't magically do a 180 and all of a sudden be attracted to her, but she wasn't there yet...I tried to convince myself I was being screwed up and should care about the person on the inside, all that bullshit but it is what it is. Now we have been married for 4.5yrs and while I do love her, I am not really "in love" with her and she doesn the dumbest shit ever, has no common sense whatso ever so I spend lots of time fixing things she fucks up and that infuriates me too cuz I have done an excellent kjob changing every aspect of who I am for the better and her laziness and the amount of effort she puts into being lazy makes me so made...now I just resent her for wasting the 1st couple years of our marriage when we should have been fucking 24-7 and always wanting to rip eachothers clothes off.....which never happened cuz quite frankly I would rather they stay on...

Anyway we are very different and if she were to at least try to lose the weight that would be good enough for me, cuz I was starting to warm back up to her when she dropped 20lbs but then she started being lazy again and it just made me more spiteful....and she is a lil too liberal for me sometimes, being a conservative, when it comes to kids I am not compromising on how they will be raised....so I am in a predicament like yourself. I know that if she worked out and if she listened when I tell her to do something (not like I ever ask much but I do expect she listen when I do say something), we would be great cuz she is one of the nicest people I have ever met and she has a big heart...just wish she had a smaller everything else....but I seen pics of her when she was skinny and she was super fine so it makes me more angry that I don't mean enough to her to put in the effort....my issue is I believe marriage vows do mean something so I can't just throw in the towel, but we are coming on to 5 yrs of waiting and I don't have much more in me...I want to have kids....just not sure if with her.

M

Marywanna

Wow. Sure would be hard to have any self confidence with you for a husband. And I imagine you are one hot stud,right? Bet the chicks are all over you. Please do not consider being a Father,you might have a kid that isn't perfect or God forbid..... be fat. So everything bad you do,is because of her,right?

NHMI

Sorry to go so off track, my point was you need to tell her how she makes you feel and if she isn't willing to work on it then you need to decide where to go from there. Obviously love isn't supposed to make you constantly miserable, though you will have rough patches, we should enjoy our partner...I know I have been clear about my feelings....so what she does with it is on her....good luck bro, I hope she just straightens up. We do have to make the desciscion to love someone cuz it isn't a constant feeling...but sometimes enough is enough....

S

sparkjumper

I hatecha wife so damn much I wish sheh'd fall down and a bus run over her face I do fockin biatchorino

Miss Blunted

Resident Bongtender
Veteran
Idk man, I am there too and I feel ya. I made a big mistake marrying my wife. i told her before we ever met that fat chicks disgust me to no end and I can't help it but don't find fat girls sexually attractive without alcohol and since I don't drink anymore, well....there is no place for em...so she lied to me and we talked daily for a month or so and then I started to like her so when she came clean about being heavy, I was crushed but I had quit doing heroin so I was an emotional mess and was one big chemical mess in my brain and I just wanted someone who cared about me...

Then her parents seemed to have the same values I did, so I assumed she did too. She isn't really fat, just has a gut for a stomache and well, tight abs turn me on more than anything so this is an issue. So I She did lose some weight but stopped because I didn't magically do a 180 and all of a sudden be attracted to her, but she wasn't there yet...I tried to convince myself I was being screwed up and should care about the person on the inside, all that bullshit but it is what it is. Now we have been married for 4.5yrs and while I do love her, I am not really "in love" with her and she doesn the dumbest shit ever, has no common sense whatso ever so I spend lots of time fixing things she fucks up and that infuriates me too cuz I have done an excellent kjob changing every aspect of who I am for the better and her laziness and the amount of effort she puts into being lazy makes me so made...now I just resent her for wasting the 1st couple years of our marriage when we should have been fucking 24-7 and always wanting to rip eachothers clothes off.....which never happened cuz quite frankly I would rather they stay on...

Anyway we are very different and if she were to at least try to lose the weight that would be good enough for me, cuz I was starting to warm back up to her when she dropped 20lbs but then she started being lazy again and it just made me more spiteful....and she is a lil too liberal for me sometimes, being a conservative, when it comes to kids I am not compromising on how they will be raised....so I am in a predicament like yourself. I know that if she worked out and if she listened when I tell her to do something (not like I ever ask much but I do expect she listen when I do say something), we would be great cuz she is one of the nicest people I have ever met and she has a big heart...just wish she had a smaller everything else....but I seen pics of her when she was skinny and she was super fine so it makes me more angry that I don't mean enough to her to put in the effort....my issue is I believe marriage vows do mean something so I can't just throw in the towel, but we are coming on to 5 yrs of waiting and I don't have much more in me...I want to have kids....just not sure if with her.

Shallowness KILLS me. I've never gave a fuck about a dude's looks like that...that's terrible....and PTB can tell you, I'm pretty. That's just fucked....that whole post should be framed and flamed to death. Sorry poster, I know you were just being honest...but that's just horrible. She is a GOOD woman for helping you save your life brother....damn.

GTFO dude

GTFO dude

Before ur trapped.

Being with a fucked up partner during good times is difficult enuf.

Think about what ur life is gonna be like when financial issues, legal problems, medical problems, etc, raise their ugly heads. This woman is gonna be a fucking brick tied to ur neck with a rope.

Don't even think about children. A selfish person like this will only make your children as miserable as you are. Not to mention the fact that if ur too much of a pussy to leave her now, you will never ever get free of her once you add kids to the equation.

How about your old age? Do u think it will be easier to deal with her as time goes by? You're gonna be wishing u were dead long before your time bro.

Eventually ur gonna wanna kill the bitch. It's better to just give up on the relationship before the drama spins outa control.

You definitely have my sympathy, but man up and get rid of the bitch while it's an option.

I'm only telling you this because it's what I needed to hear 25 years ago, and never did.

Natagonnaworrie

If you love life, don't waste time. For time is wh
Veteran
Seriously, (some) girls are just fucking crazy... i'm serious. There is literally no logic or way to figure them out. I have a soft spot for women in need (curse) and it's taken a lot out of me over the years.

Now some are cool as hell and live in the real world BUT this BS MTV i deserve shit i didnt earn and i dont mind whining about it in public shit has got to stop. It's getting out of control.

The truth. :tiphat:

Girls, don't flame me.. if you're on here, you're cool.

Can you please tell your friends to try it??

M

Marywanna

Your wife told me you are an idiot and the guy shes doing now is 10 times the man you are.

gonzo`

getting married in the first place is probably the dumbest thing to do. Why are people in such a hurry to do this? Chill out.... You can still be with someone and not have to marry them... You don't know a person just by being with them for 1 year, or two years, or even three years... People don't take marriage seriously enough and it really fucks people over, especially if they have kids...

Don't marry unless you absolutely have to...

M

Marywanna

I dunno. If you believe everything horrible the guy says about his wife,you can believe that. He calls her fat,unattractive,any guy like that must have a pencil dick and be mad at the world for it. Just lookin at the other side of it thats all......Women usually have a reason to hold out.

CrazyCooter

Soft Spot

Soft Spot

"I have a soft spot for women in need (curse)"

I thought women were supposed to have the opposite effect on men...:dunno:

Green lung

Veteran
I dunno. If you believe everything horrible the guy says about his wife,you can believe that. He calls her fat,unattractive,any guy like that must have a pencil dick and be mad at the world for it. Just lookin at the other side of it thats all......Women usually have a reason to hold out.

This guy never said his wife was fat or unattractive.

Tyipcal of a woman though you let your emotions and anger cloud the facts

Latest posts

Latest posts