What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

SubGirl

420club
The bag will be easier to remove if you only push it on far enough to work. I ended up looping a large rubber band around the bag adaptor to limit how far it penetrates into the bag.
Ok I’ll try and do the same. He’s getting ready to cut the grass so maybe there is time for me to break out the toys. I should have time before they call me to pick up MJ

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Dogs are the same way. My Maryjane picked Mr sub as her person. I’m only a good food source, bather, grooming and available when he’s not for hanging out with. Arlo is a momma’s boy and always under my feet. I am a slave to my cats…
We both feed and groom Miss Layla, so she goes with wherever the action is, and is an equal opportunity snuggler, but has identified me as alpha.

How true! As has been noted, "To dogs you're family and to cats you're staff."

SubGirl

420club
Ok @Gray Wolf I'm all hooked up and about a half a bag into it. Had to first figure out how to clean my volcano as it was stuck and sticky. I’ve never done maintenance but now have YouTube experience and at least know how.
I gotta say I have a great buzz and it is lighter on the lungs then just hitting the bag which is also easier on the lungs than hitting a Marley so I think this will be my new thing at least when I’m smoking alone.
‘or not smoking but ,well you know what the heck I mean.
‘next tho I’ll be asking folks the best way to keep that glass beautiful as that’s a must for me. I usually use dawn dish detergent when cleaning my other glass pipe stuff.
IMG_2715.jpeg

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ok @Gray Wolf I'm all hooked up and about a half a bag into it. Had to first figure out how to clean my volcano as it was stuck and sticky. I’ve never done maintenance but now have YouTube experience and at least know how.
I gotta say I have a great buzz and it is lighter on the lungs then just hitting the bag which is also easier on the lungs than hitting a Marley so I think this will be my new thing at least when I’m smoking alone.
‘or not smoking but ,well you know what the heck I mean.
‘next tho I’ll be asking folks the best way to keep that glass beautiful as that’s a must for me. I usually use dawn dish detergent when cleaning my other glass pipe stuff.
View attachment 19002591
I've cleaned mine twice thus far by filling it up with alcohol and letting it soak with periodic shakes.

I used a bamboo skewer to stir the bottom of the intake tube and speed up the dissolution. The hardest to clean is the horizontal bubbler tube, but time and shaking cleared mine both times.

The first time I used denatured Ethanol stove fuel and the second time Isopropyl.