What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

I hate my wife

T

tonto

any one got a link to that relationship thread that had a survey and showed the high divorce rate among growers?

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
you'll end up with some random dude jacking off while looking at you at the titty bar?
or while your talking to him at the urinal

my old boss used to say ,women are like buses 1 comes along every 1/2 hr ,try to catch a ride on every one them

OH YEAH I HATE YOUR WIFE TOO!!

trichrider

Kiss My Ring
Veteran
been married 36 years...35 of them unhappy. Not going to blame the other half though, its been more my fault than hers. I put alot of effort into understanding what was causing our imbalance, not the least of which was her not recognizing why we were so unhappy.
Many things will come to pass that you do not want to accept, blow the bad stuff off and cherish any little thing that takes your angst away. Try to isolate and pitch out persistent problems; cultivate things you both can agree on...find some middle ground.
Let her know how you feel...that you do not trust her to maintain her wedding vows. Remember love, honor, cherish? Add to that, humility, truthfulness, acceptance; for she is crying out for you.
You profess to see her problems (at least the ones that affect you), do you not think she could use some help? Offer to get some professional help, and make the effort.
Fat? lucky you! Close your eyes not your mind.

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
Never enter or stay in a relationship based on the premise of the other person "changing" if there is anything about the person you feel that needs to be changed before you'll be happy then that's not the person for you.

That's not to say a person can't change but it's the exception, not the rule. Every person I know that's been divorced at one point had hopes their partner would change.

!!!

Now in technicolor
Veteran
You profess to see her problems (at least the ones that affect you), do you not think she could use some help? Offer to get some professional help, and make the effort.

Forgot about this thread. Anyway, I agree with most of what you said and for the record I want to post that it's NOT only her fault. Guys come to this thread and say yeah it's your wife's fault, women are like that. Women come here and say it's the guy's fault, guys don't understand women. But the truth is we just aren't compatible. Different values (very important,) different world views, different long term goals, different short term goals, etc. If we depart it will be on a mutual understanding, but that's not saying it won't be nasty.

We're seeing a counselor. It's going OK. Things are far from great but we definitely can't communicate without a third party so the counselor helps.

Social workers scare me though and she's very close to spilling my illegal activities to him so there's strain there. Technically he can't do anything but if she says a word she's getting kicked out faster than the plants.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hope this one gives you a smile !!!, you hadda be around in the 80s to understand, "happiness is waking up and finding your wife's picture on the side of a milk carton."

supermanlives

Veteran
marriage is unnatural. what guy in his right mind wants to spend the rest of his life with one woman. watching them slowly fall apart . hell no

Bush Dr

Painting the picture of Dorian Gray
Veteran
No You dont! The delorean is stainless. If You damage it You probably have a hard time making it look like new. I wouldnt want to paint stainless.

Being made of stainless steel means you can cut and weld in sections that you can't beat out, polish the welds and it'll look like new

They were also never painted as production models

Good idea with a heavy, sluggish motor, put a Japanese unit in there and it'd be great

They're fetching good money these days too

headband 707

Plant whisperer
Veteran
marriage is unnatural. what guy in his right mind wants to spend the rest of his life with one woman. watching them slowly fall apart . hell no

Is that because only women fall apart when they get older LOL .. You wish... lol...Hopefully your not falling in love with a body and your actually liking the person inside LOL....:comfort:

No easy way out, either way. Divorce; especially if she's mad & diabolical, can be a very big me$$! Lawyers live for this shit. But in the end, there's no price tag you can out on sanity.

humble1

crazaer at overgrow 2.0
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i hate my wife when i'm loving one of my girlfriends. otherwise, i suppose it's okay if she pays my bills for me...

Latest posts

Latest posts