What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

I hate my wife

Majikoopa

No woman is worth sacrificing yourself for man. Break it off, suffer the pain and then get better. Its like sawing off a branch blocking one of your plants in the forest, sure its difficult and it sucks and your hands are sore afterward, but then your sweet sensimilla plant can stretch toward the sun and be fruitful again. Don't you want to be fruitful?

teemu shalanie

WeeDGamE StannisBaratheoN
Veteran
Your thread here is funny timing my Unreasonable childish wife basically had a temper tantrim over her ipod ear phones not working well, so when she was being a goof I told her to be happy that I bought her an Ipod in the first place, and to be happy she is listening to it in a decent house without starving, or being attacked. !!!!, you need to check these bitchs, when they act like 'em, sorry tought spot about her dropping dime if you cut her loose......Think she would ever cheat on you ? , then you could hire a P.I to take pics then you could have the upper hand in the divorce?, haahha

Good luck bro TS

CrazyCooter

"Think she would ever cheat on you ?"

They all would. I married one who wouldn't and her bossed "tricked" her into doing it.

teemu shalanie

WeeDGamE StannisBaratheoN
Veteran
I can be pretty tricky, but It all depends on how stupid/sluty they are , tough break cooter
peace TS

whodair

Veteran
do you have a body pic ? she sounds fuckin hot and stupid which is really turnin me on...

Majikoopa

Haha I'm loving where this is going. Get rid of her man and find somebody that makes you happy. You know you wanna and it's all your choice. Don't doubt yourself

Who cares about getting rated out or some other crap? clean up any reason she could have to rat you out, and GET RID OF THE Psycho! If you don't here is what just may happen; you will have one night of bliss, You will make love like a pair of minks, She will get pregnant and have your child. You will then be inextricably tied to her for the rest of your (sure to be) miserable life.

Don't tell her what a miserable human being she is. Don't tell her how childish she acts. People can change, but most never do. Grow some balls, clean up your act and get out! NOW!

kmk420kali

Freedom Fighter
Veteran
I hope I am not the minority here...but I have been married for 12 years now...and yeah, we have had some rocky times...but I am happy and satisfied with mine-- I love my wife...either work it out, or keep looking bro-- You (both) deserve to be happy--:tiphat:

V

vonforne

I can't recall any other person I've felt this way about. She's childish, naive, immature, and makes a drama over everything. Her entire existence is spent arguing with me about anything that's absolutely ridiculous.

If I buy her ice cream, she'll say "if I was <insert her best friend's name here>" you would have bought me a bigger one!" or if I glance at my phone during a conversation she'll get angry, scream something like "why don't you go fuck that waittress? that's what you want right?" and then remain silent and have a mean face for the entire day.

She makes life seem worthless and gives me a very negative outlook on relationships and women. My sister said this bitch is "killing your ability to love."

I'm afraid she'll rat me out if I tell her to fuck off. I say it all the time, but I'm afraid of making actions toward it. I'm also afraid she will be a constant threat even after the paperwork is done.

I could go through all statements one by one but I think one statement will suffice here...........

It takes Two to Tango

Polish your side and I am positive it will reflect back.

V

pearlemae

May your race always be in your favor
Veteran
Walk dude life is to short for that kind of trip. Been there done that she's got the shirt.