What's new

I Can Smell it Through the Bag Baby!

Green81

Veteran
Love this epic thread, loads of useful bits of growing information and amazing flowers. Can we see the updates on both rooms?

G81

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
Lil- lurk lurk lurk:tiphat:
Tona-:thank you:
JBG-:thank you:
MHG-That's how u fill six 1k up with less than 900w:wave: I know u use t5 as well
INB- u know how the work is
Green-tried to take pics tonight. Forgot the cam in the car lol next time thanks for peeping!
Update anyday I am way busy

couple crappy pics, all dcap and w

couple crappy pics, all dcap and w

picture.php

picture.php

SirSmokalot

Veteran
INB thanks for posting i see u are trucking right along. u got some new things on the way any day if i can just get to the post office lol. the baby and house work has me busy busy.

well we are at 17 days of flower in these pics and the veg area up first. so hope any viewers enjoy!

veg
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

day 17
havd some lollipopping to finish while here. filled this bucket up tight lol
picture.php

randoms of the canopy
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

lolli popping done
picture.php

close up of the raspberry kush. only newer strain in there on its 2nd try. looking much better health wise this time. shows pinks and purps in week 2
picture.php

thats the whole story. cloner is empty. the veg needs a Xplant like anyday. the flower on cruise control. time to fire the co2 up if temps will allow. bam up to date. now i gotta hit the post office for some friends!!!

love all u ICers. Sir

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
killin it bro i think ur gonna like the raspberry og i just got to try her and done right she was some of the tastiest sweetest nug i ever had... im pissed at myself for gettin rid of it and not savin a jar... ohwell she def gettin another run... keep killinit bro ya that lightmover t5 is just genious...

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
Yo sir..what a hell, you work so nice..this grow look'n dream to me ehh!!
so healthy so green so clean , enjoyed the job bro!!
all strain sound " killer*w*e*e*d*"...31 as optional in this case!!!
R*E*S*P*E*C*T*

SirSmokalot

Veteran
stoney- glad u still have the babe! i like her a lot. yeah the t5 rigged up like that is a good way to save some paper ya dig. cheap lighting for large areas

KillerWeed- thanks man. u know how it goes... first 1 light, then 2, then 4 lights and a mover, then 6k with the moving veg. build your dreams bro heheha i light at a time.
BTW strains this run are :

SourDub
Goo's OG
the White
chem4
raspberry kush
green crack

SirSmokalot

Veteran
JBG- those are a few of my fav from the harem. there are more moms lurking the veg room...

deezy- you nailed it. theree is room for 13x9 sometimes the pondliner is overlapped on all sides. but yes basically a 4x4 for each light:tiphat:

here are osme shots of the girls after the lights went out on day 17...
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

dubs
picture.php

raspberry kushs
picture.php

picture.php

green crack
picture.php