What's new

I Can Smell it Through the Bag Baby!

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
Hello folks sorry I have been super busy working on my home. Have a baby shower for a friend I've been dialing the pad and cleaning and updating the office u name it. I will post those pics in morning. Exertions I get to it the ol lady has another project for me!

SirSmokalot

Veteran
dry shots minus a couple oops

dry shots minus a couple oops

og kush
picture.php

sugar shack
picture.php

super lemon haze
picture.php

picture.php

og18
picture.php

white
picture.php

sfv x cd
picture.php

LVPK
picture.php

MemoryLoss extremely roughed up by now too damn the bag did work on them
picture.php

Snowdog
picture.php

Chemdog #4
picture.php

i missed a few pics ... the decapitation and the sour dub and catpiss, maybe another i didnt want to open the packs they were in again stank my house up again lol. glad i kept a few nice pieces from those cuz it was all gone fast as sealed lol but plus side is the frosty trim from 7.5 # will make a ton af grade AAA oil. i have become quite good at it over the last month doing lil one tube one strain runs. ive got the temps i want perfected and the flav is just wow compared to my first 3 or four attemps at oil. thanks Krunchbubbe for the advise on that and thanks LVMcgoo for the confirmation. by trial and error u got it so down i had to get it like that lol

the healthy veg about a week ago after some lolli popping. ready for a pot up and flip now
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

:jump: finishing up the room mods this week and flipping again... thats it for this diary my friends:tiphat:

i have a few seeds i put down i will prob show those off in a couple weeks letting them finish sprouting and cull ugly or slow ones then ill fire up a new one

LilGS- u know the mods have been made and its time to layer on some more frost with better atmosphere!!! thanks for the props dude!

KW- mi amigo gracias y muchos gracias for the kind words i want to go to a festival in austria too lol may have to join the uncle sprout someday!!!

Loki- u know it hehe just so busy bad timing for updates vs priorities this month but whew thats over lol for now hope u enjoyed the update here!

Core-:thank you: another notch in the belt lol

Cali- haha yes i just beat out 7.5 plus a lil nsty popcorn and holy shit the trim is crazy!!! it was so much work, basically a pound a day type rate. could have been a lil faster but i kept the trim seperated and kept the trimming area spotless like the entire time no machine either only used the one run that i didnt lollipop shit over a year ago. it sits in retirement for now. the homie and i are considering modding it for a fan leaf ripper!! so yes hand trimming all that i almost shit my self too lol i am allergic to drying weed somehow so i suffer entire time but well worth it! flushed is an understatement. they all taste so fucking good man "tastes so good, make u wanna slap yo mamma" i highly recommend flushing til death do us part.

see u later with the missing strain pics and that is it my friends thank you all so much for the company, motivation, and support.
til then " Get It On":dance013:

LokiLoki

Oh man you really did a nice work on those, looking really really great. I bet the some is heavenly!

The last pics with the veggies is looking very interesting, im surely going to follow your future threads :)

And btw thanks for stopping by my thread! Much respect and good luck!! :tiphat:

P

puma

hey SIR:wave:
fucking nice show dude your making it look easy, you and MAJ are the shit man you guys rock....i'll be around more in your next run for-sure..
mad props my brother:bump::wave:

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
killa bro nugz all look excellant all of them all the rim time is def gonna be worth it whe ya elbow deep in oil lol enjoy brotha...

SirSmokalot

Veteran
CatPiss
picture.php

sour Dub
picture.php

decapitation
picture.php

a lil update before i close things.
1st i have 6 types of new beans down and looks like 5 of em are gonna go the distance. 1 type only 1 came up and its slow and wierd so may just write it off, i very likely will...

2nd i have all the mods in place just mounting the details so i expect a bright and better future!...

lastly the veg is now under 6k for a few days and getting the flip next weekend. i pot them up today. everything is 100% perfect health at the moment. it is feeling good to be on track i must say.

after speaking with my house guest, and a lil message from deezy i am gonna most likely convert to the blumats for watering. i will have to change things just a hair on my feeding schedual or at least the way things are applied but it is well worth it from all personal reports and other internet testimonys. so boys and girls never settle ya Dig! do it better, do it easier, enjoy yourself more!!! i like the idea behind these things in everyway. it is a startup cost but makes the feeding as efficient as possible. thanks dudes for giving em the go first!

loki
puma
funk
killer
BHO
stoney

thanks guy i really appreciate it. u all rock! & i will see ya on the boards sooner or later!

LokiLoki

Looking good man :)

Blumats seems good, but have you read anything about autopots?
Ive used them, both the 8.5liter ones and the 15liters. They are actually really really good! If your interested in something automatic, check em out!

Good Luck!

One Love 731

Veteran
Looking great man. Doing all I can to get my veg area dialed in and hopefully add another 12x12 room for veg. Shouldn't be long man;)

Looks like another stellar round, keep it up. 1:ying:

Critter

Think for yourself, question authority
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Great show mate! Where did you find that Catpiss Ive been trying to get her back for 10 years! Did you get the clone or was it from seed stock?

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
fine looking buds bro....i'll be in for next round....gonne c what u do with blumats :)

nuggetshiner

Know what burns my ass? Flames bout 3 ft high.
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey Sir! The harvest looks vunderfull. Tasted great too! I don't think I've ever tasted better
smoke. :) Love the Sourdub and Decap... everything grown to perfection. Blumats are the
shit! Love'em. After not having been on a vacation for more than five days for quite a few
years I was able to spend 12 days on Maui and come home to a thriving garden. You already
know that but I wanted to let anybody who reads this to get in on the secret... lol.
Great run Sir! l8r

r1tony

Wow.. you are the Jesus of Cannabis man... Thanks for the ride got here late I am glad I didn't miss those beautiful nug shots. +rep

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
way to finish out brother,id smoke everything ur puttin in the bowl my friend.
green thumb is shinin fasho.
peace-T-

Latest posts

Latest posts