What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

I Can Smell it Through the Bag Baby!

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
yo carlos- i got a friend or 2 using them fine in coco. everythinbg needs a dialing in period but they work fine. i also have several diff boards. its not the arrow its the indian in most cases anyway. but i love the new ride 100%. awesome to score a free deck for sure though. no matter what the haters say lol

Zues- sup bro long time yes. hope u are on a lil more. ditch the chick who is keeping u from the fun lol hope things are well for you. and remember never change for anyone! hehe

mellow-thanks man appreciate the compliment. the strain list in veg just goes this way and that. i always have between 9-15 strains whew the choices. see ya round!

day 41 flower pics.
umm shits crazy.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

the runty c4 bud getting frosty
picture.php

a blurry green crack bud
picture.php

raspberry kush
picture.php

sour dub
picture.php

og
picture.php

well thats it for now. when i Xplant the veg ill get a few of that but flush time and chop chop. maybe a pic of tons of dead leaves in 2-3 weeks.
will be making an oil batch and a bubble batch soon. just need the time to spend all day. i got back packs of frosted out trim stuffed seam busting tight and needs to be dealt with.
til then im gonna go for now and eat these cookie/brownie 2x strength edibles i made. just devastating with a whole stick of canna butter that has about a quarter of hash in it at least and a few diff types of weed for complexity lol. shit is like acid fry for weekend warriors!

NorthernKronic

Grower of fine herbs...
Veteran
Hell yea man! Looks like your gonna get one hell of a pull this time thru. Im calling it right now. 9 bows off of this 6k you got coming up right now, even with the different strains your running. Man, this makes me itch to get into a bigger spot so I can really see what I can do. Thanks for always putting up a good show brother, hope all is well.

-N.Kron:rasta:

J

jonnybgood29

field of green, i mean dreams there my friend! wish i had the space to do that kind of grow again!

calientecarlos

Veteran
Lookin like there's a throwdown goin down! Kinda looks like one of those magiceye posters! Could def stare at them ladies forever! Very nice SiR!!!

hacked

hacked

check it out
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

say bye bye purp this is the end of it!
Thanks homie for the new blood cant wait to get some roots popping, will be nice to get some strange in the closet!!!

NorthernKronic

Grower of fine herbs...
Veteran
Looking Great INB!!! good to hear your gonna be getting to try some new tang in the closet! Always feels good to get a new strain, but dont forget, you kept those other ones for a reason and you might even miss em for one reason or another down the line. But eh, as growers we gotta be on to bigger and better things. Looks like a great harvest buddy, keep up the hard work :wave:

SirSmokalot

Veteran
Thats a bad ass snow flake Carlos a future tattoo perhaps.

Goo goo thanks homie

NK he's had all the best so far, but even that's gets old sometimes. If he had more space I'm sure he'd never let anything go bye bye except maybe that purp cuz the DPD sucks ass. Looks amazing but total crap to the real head stash folks

INVB. Not to shabby my friend. How are those cuts doing for you. Still all good?

calientecarlos

Veteran
Thx SiR!!! I google imaged snow weed and found that. I chopped and skewed it CaLiente style and POWWW right in the kisser!!! Would def be a gangster Tat!!!

SirSmokalot

Veteran
yeah carloss i think it is pretty doppe mman
my keyboard keepss double posting lettters hhuh im not gonna correct them so bare with me dudes lol
i am gonna take some pics of the room lights off u guys gotta see how quiicklly these girls are fflushing out.. llast night liike halff or more of my room was yelloow and dead like 3 days into flush. holy shit these are gonna ttaste great.

hazy

Veteran
You must have gobs of finger hash in your keyboard making them stick, haha.
THat DPD does look amazing, my purple kush doesn't look as good, but has a sweet buzz. I think anyway, it's been forever since i've bloomed it. Been months nursing it back from near extinction. Same with my Sour Diesel and C99. So close to losing them, and just now getting enough clones going to flower them out. Super frosty chop you had, always nice to see.

Last edited:

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
diggin the sea of green pictures man everythings lookin good...that raspberry kush sounds interesting been hearing of that strain out here too..

SirSmokalot

Veteran
hey guys

ok i got a tally of the last chop

just over 7 elbows of nug a lil fluff too for oil

made my quota but the OG fucked up the tally had 2k nearly all to itself and only got 1.5# of usable stuff and half of that or more was tiny lil stemmy hard to trim buds. i like the flav but the yeild is makin it a struggle.

so i let that one go for now i have a few other OGs to try out that yeild better i hear so...

next run is already under way!

Adrift

Veteran
haha! man i love your avatar!!! shit is so funny!

awsome grow aswell, looking very dank in here :joint:

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
dope! other og's should put up better #'s, the 18 was lighter for me than the others...nuthin kills my quota like the dubb...I cant get her to yeild to save my ass lol

NorthernKronic

Grower of fine herbs...
Veteran
Great harvest SIR.. Sorry to hear about the OG not performing up to par. Sucks when some of the really tasty girls just dont pack on the weight like some of the other performers. Ahh well cant have a 1k only pulling .75 of usable product, not and make a living anyway. As always, great work and excited to see what the next run has in store.. Kill it homie.

SirSmokalot

Veteran
Adrift- thanks man. Give me a stoned baby high five! I'm the e-trade baby on 420!

Deezy- word. Want to get the loui og when it's available. I think u mentioned its the heavier og. The dub has been hit or miss for me some get fat and some get good but could be better. I'm leaning towards the dubtech7. Have u smoked yet? What's the word? I know the yield is on par...

Earthelf- thanks man

NK- yeah u know how it goes. Weed out the keepers right. I got like 3 ogs to play with hopefully the loui soon too. My kinda smoke but not my kinda yield on some ogs. I've got the dirty dozen harem going on right now. I'm searching for a few others but right now I got some winners

A lil update my room is on day 17 tonight. I want to take pics need to find the cam. So far so good- no veg other than moms so that's easy

Moms to date are

Decapitation
Memory loss
Chemdawg4
Snowdawg
White
Green crack
Sour dub
Raspberry kush
Platinum og
SFV
POW kush