What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

I Can Smell it Through the Bag Baby!

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
I havent smoked the dt7 yet, i think goo has already gone through one run of it...my first one is right @ like 18-19 days in atm...supposed to smell and taste a lot like the aliendawg ether cut from what i understand. I'm probably gonna ditch the louis after this run simply because it's soo tough to root(like 20% survivors w/ scrawny roots) and I'll end up keeping a momma of the tahoe and larry...

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
I forgot about the Tahoe and Larry. I'll take ur word if they are that much better to work with scratch the loui from the wish list and insert those two lol. Kinda in the same boat had a few runs in a row with new genetics messin the yeild up for a year now. Gotta do te heavy hos for the next year. I was pullin more from 4k than from 6k but there are many variables here too. Last run in this office. A
Month off and I'll get a new shiney office to set up properly from the start.

J

J.C.grower

dank thread sirsmokealot! very nice looking oils and ladies and nugs. damnn im drooling! great job!
stay fligh bro!:joint:
JC

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
sounds dope! I need to get over your way before too long...if nothing else I'll be seeing you before summer

SirSmokalot

Veteran
day 21
c4
picture.php

white
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

SirSmokalot

Veteran
picture.php

well thats all for today. i begin moving out this week. then when flower ends i break that down and paint and its over with.

benjuanman

Veteran
Awesome thread SirSmokalot wish I had subbed to this earlier! Can't wait to see them Whites fill out n ice over.

Maj.PotHead

End Cannibis Prohibition Now Realize Legalize !!
Mentor
Veteran
:peacock: wonderful looking nephew suprised ya still have the green crack. the GC tastes good smells good n dank but ya know why its called green crack lol.

nuggetshiner

Know what burns my ass? Flames bout 3 ft high.
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey Sir, looking goood in here. Your almost halfway to another harvest. :) Loving the White,
Decap and Chem. Fun to have something new to smoke.

J

jonnybgood29

how long till you have the new grow setup?

this one is absolutely amazing, cant wait till i see your new and improved setup!

P

Peat

I can smell it thru the monitor baby!

I can smell it thru the monitor baby!

Great work Sir! :respect:

Whole buncha goodness in here!

You worked with sour dub before sir? Or is this your first run? I'm interested in veg time and yield if you can be of any help I'd much appreciate it..trying to decide between a few girls for my next run, right now it's between fire og (you know who's cut), Louis XII , sour dubble. Keep it up and I'll be following closely. Hope all is well

hazy

Veteran
... Last run in this office. A
Month off and I'll get a new shiney office to set up properly from the start.

LOL, ha!, you serious!? You've got to be the best 'tear it down and rebuild the growroom' guy I know.
There are peeps around here making good money setting up rooms for folks doing the med thing. You could have a hell of a business doing the same if you were down here.
Speaking of that, i have my cert. from the doc and will have my card soon.

SirSmokalot

Veteran
Thanks my friends!
I'm at airport right now flyin to Tahoe to shred
I will do replies and an update when I get home. Time to do this trip I've been waiting 2 months for
Btw
I managed to get my E-skillet through TSA. We even took a look at it together! They were quite impressed with my fancy E-cig filled with lovely og kush oil! Can't wait to hit it while I wait for my ride... They thought it was a laser pointer for a sec and we had to inspect it lol
Safe to fly domesticly with them

yo yo

yo yo

check out waht heat did,
dub not filling in
picture.php

c4 same tiny heat ridden
picture.php

some ba
picture.php
bies 10 or so days in, these ones will be pimping