What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

HZ finally does another smoke report. Asteroid, Lime-Warp pheno

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I use FFOF soil cut with 30% Fox Farm Chunky Perlite.
I have the entire FF line of nutes and boosters.
Nutes - Grow Big, Tiger Bloom, Big Bloom
Boosters - Open Sesame, Beastie Bloomz, Cha-Ching

Ive found that I get the same results when I only feed them extremely light 2x per grow.
I just give them ph balanced water and occasionally, Cal-Mag+.
The flush is much quicker, and the herb... ohhh, so much tastier and smoother.
0 difference in density or yield. If your soil is good, and the environment conditions kept perfect, theres really no need for boosters.
IMHO.....If a plant gets what it needs, when it needs it, theres no reason to slam it with extra stuff it cant even use.

If in hydro....
Giving the plants just enough to keep them happy and healthy is the way to go.
The genetics will take care of the rest.
Its a myth that nutrients will make genetics bigger and better.
Get the conditions in your grow room right, and the plant will be all that it can be.

ty. i will keep this in mind.

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
Runnin that right now and 6 in veg.
Got the cut through the grapevine via hydroson. Same cut or diff pheno? Curious. First flower with her now so I can't tell, although mine has a very train wreck like smell to it bit more Limey n sweet though.

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
Same pheno.... as far as i know there is only one pheno that came out lime.... mine were hazey with hint of mango... alot of haze phenos have nevilles flower time so they got tossed...dg is fukin around with alot of purple grapey phenos of asteroid..
Just got him this cut some he can make f2s with his males

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I love to hear about all the cuts. Keep the pics coming and keep passing that lime-warp around to good growers. I have a few new cuts going again.

My PC is broken,meaning my dumb ass knocked over a glass of water on it. right now I can't justify spending money on a new one so I check my account when i can. I have a bunch of saved up pics to post

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here is the lw mom And a a few shots of new pheno types.

Mom

This one I chose because it gets a nice stretch and resists pm pretty well. This one is on day 7 flower and it is already 5.5 feet tall. Gonna be pinching the tops and giving early phosphorous.

This one has the leaf structure of the lw mom, but grows shorter and fatter. This is only day 5 of flower and I am already seeing bud sites forming. I have a feeling she will be a strong 8 week finisher.

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here is a lime-warp f2. Sativa leaning. Smell like a can of sprite. I may call it lemon tang. Still dialing her in. This is at week 7.

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here is the stout indica leaning f2 lime warp that might be the keeper phenotype. Smells incredibly like lemon jelly with cream, and oranges. A little fuel undertone as well too. The problem is the bottom nugs were full,of premature seeds. I will run more clones of her and see if she keeps seeding up, and how much. The mother plant tends to Hermie easily at the lower branches too, but I don't care. The moms tops are always seed free, and 20-23 percent thc. I have a feeling that one this one is dialed in it will b very very nice.

1TWISTEDTRUCKER

Veteran
I was fortunate enough to get a few s1's in a bag of dem limes too. I have 2 going now IT would be like hitting the Lottery if 1 is the LW, and the other Ziggy Stardust.
I know I love the LW, and Ziggy sounds MindBlowing. For that I could dedicate a small closet to let Her go the 11-12wks She deserves. I understand why She gets culled. the difference is 1 full run a yr. compared to LW., and this shit IS FIRE FO SHO. I agree the Momma is heavier, but it don't lock Me down mentally, or Physically(not much does).

HZ any pics that show phenos of this cross will help Me isolate the LW, and ZIGGY, so any pics You feel that will help in this search, would be GR8ly appreciated.

Peace; 1TT

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here is that indica leaning lw f2 all dried up. Smells like bubble gum lemon lime sprite. Very nice, but not as potent as it looks or smells. The mom is better still.

whiteberrieS

With A Black Flag Raised In The Sky
Veteran
bubblegum lemon lime sprite. Nice one man. Had some fire OG qwiso sitting for a few weeks that tasted like sprite, somehow even had the nose fizzle thing, one of my favorite things ive tasted.

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I was fortunate enough to get a few s1's in a bag of dem limes too. I have 2 going now IT would be like hitting the Lottery if 1 is the LW, and the other Ziggy Stardust.
I know I love the LW, and Ziggy sounds MindBlowing. For that I could dedicate a small closet to let Her go the 11-12wks She deserves. I understand why She gets culled. the difference is 1 full run a yr. compared to LW., and this shit IS FIRE FO SHO. I agree the Momma is heavier, but it don't lock Me down mentally, or Physically(not much does).

HZ any pics that show phenos of this cross will help Me isolate the LW, and ZIGGY, so any pics You feel that will help in this search, would be GR8ly appreciated.

Peace; 1TT

I don't have any new pics currently but soon I will. When looking for a ziggy leaning phenO, I can tell you to look for skinny sativa leaves and lots of stretch in veg. Smell for bubble gum and cooking spices. Look for a heavy nitrogen eater.

When looking for a good indica pheno look for a short plant, light eater, dark leaves, grape, berry, or hash smells.

The true hybrids grow most like the lvpk, they get the citrus and train wreck smells. That's what your looking for.

JointOperation

sorry got my forum setup to read the newest first.. ever since the glue threads lol ..

but great work.. how many phenos ended up like that killer purple one

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
Yo HZ
Just ran some LW for some oil. TAstes awesome.
picture.php

From this run. Not the best I've had her but ya know they can't all be perfect
picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts