What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

HZ finally does another smoke report. Asteroid, Lime-Warp pheno

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Lime-Warp after having aptus in flower. I cant wait to see it after having the aptus in flower and veg.

Twisted pleasur

Veteran
Very nice HZ Im running aptus as well. What base u using? You seeing any difference from what you were already doing? If so what are they. Just curious what ur thoughts are.

T~P

L

LouDog420

Tester reports coming in...

Tester reports coming in...

Man, those last pics, the color is a neon purple it is so bright and alluring! Awesome stuff as always brother...

Here's a tester I sent out on Lime Warp S1 #2... All ratings out of 10, with 10 being the best.

flatulence maximus said:
Aroma... 7.5... Piney, smells green (if that makes sense) but a sweeter green. Not too much skunkiness.

Taste... 7.5... Used a glass pipe. Not too harsh on the throat. Can hold it in for a decent amount of time. No strange aftertaste.

Appearance... 8... Pretty dense, solid nug. crystal level I would say high to very high. Hairs I would say are about medium.

Effects... 7... First smoke of the day. 1 normal sized hit. Creeps up on you. Doesn’t hit you hard at first. Eases into the high which would be more of a head high. Didn’t really make me feel lazy but I didn’t space out a few times. Started to come down after maybe 4 hours?

Overall... 7.5... Pretty good stuff but some of the other stuff you’ve given me is better. I would recommend this to someone who is an occasional smoker who is looking to step his game up more. It didn’t really put me on my ass but it was a good for wake n bake. for a day with lots of activities.
Big thanks to Hash and our guinea pig tester ;)

Last edited:

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Very nice HZ Im running aptus as well. What base u using? You seeing any difference from what you were already doing? If so what are they. Just curious what ur thoughts are.

T~P

My flowering nute line is
Gh 3 part base
floralicious plus
vitamino
fulvex(^these two replace diamond nectar)
Raw Sweet
B'cuzz Bloom
Kosmic Koma Bloom booster
Aptus Facilitator.

I notice a big boost in nug stacking with the aptus. also improved flush, therefore bringing improved smell, color, and flavor. B'cuzz bloom in combo with the raw sweet adds a lot to the flavor as well. Bud density has improved a bit as well, but not as drastically as I would like.

Twisted pleasur

Veteran
Nice. Used the three part for ever when I did hydro.

I did nova a for a really long time.
What I did was.
Nova
Liquid Kool Bloom
Hydrozym
BloomBastic
Rhino Skin
Carbo Load
OverDrive
The first two weeks of flower I used GH Grow 1ml per gallon.
Did very well in soil beds pulled 2 a light. But got stuck there trying to hit 2.5 with this Aptus.

Right now Im doing canna a+b according to their reg. Feed schedual with the whole aptus line every feeding. I give them tea on Fridays.

Your right. Seeing stacking and branching like Ive never seen. Hard as rock buds. But the weight isn't there yet. I can see potential. Im getting like 2z per right now hand watering.

Im expecting to do better with a watering system. Its insain how much they start to drink. I cant keep up. So I think thats going to be the difference. And should pull my weight.

If not Im back to my Nova and soil. Coco is cool. But it hasn't proven me wrong about my soil.

We shall see. Cause the dough this shits coasting me has to pay off soon or Im out.

T~P

L

LouDog420

Same tester, Lime Warp S1 #1

flatulence maximus said:
Aroma... 8... Not too strong of a smell at first. Earthy. Until you crack open the nug, it definitely has a sweet aroma to it. Citrusy, having a slight hint of sourness to the smell.

Taste... 8... Used a glass pipe. Pretty smooth going down. A few pretty hard coughs after wards, tasted pretty clean. I couldn’t pick out a specific taste though.

Appearance... 8... Less dense than sample #2. (might just be the nug) Still a pretty nice nug in terms of composition. Crystal level I would say is on par with sample #2. High-medium high.

Effects... 8... First smoke of the day. 1 average size hit. Coughed hard a couple times after holding it in for 10-15 seconds. Took 1-2 mins before I could really feel it. First place I felt it hit me was my eyes. They felt pretty tight, but heavy. First hour or so it had my mind going pretty good. Started to come down after 3-4 hours. Pretty strong but not overwhelming.

Overall... 8 across the board is pretty good. Probably in the top 25% of all bud I’ve smoked. Good for weekends and those who smoke on a semi-regular basis. Newbies might want to be cautious.

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
^thank you for the kind words.

i have recently discovered i could have been doubling my yield with bloom boosters which I have never used. I suspect there may be a trade off; yield vs. frost. I am not gonna sacrifice yield for quality though. I will find the balancing point of how much kool bloom I can use before it effects my tricome production if at all. I hope it makes it better.

I do not lose quality from running boosters. Frosted out over here. U will be fine.
Not sure about doubling kyield but a nice increase for sure. Just don't over use and flush properly all is good.
I use MOAB but powder koolbloom is cheaper but comparable
Great growing nice strain

Ruosk

Hey Hash Zeppelin, everything still looks amazing. Will these S1's be available for sale at some point (or do you need more testers ;) )? Really something I'd love to grow, so beautiful and if it also packs some CBD, would propably work wonders for anxiety issues.

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
pop pop poppin!

Just popped a bunch of Lime-Warp x Lime-Warp beans. New cuts to be found for sure.

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
unfortunately for most people, nowhere. I give it out for free to a select circle of growers that I know will grow it well, and only give it to others that grow it well. I also give seeds and cuts to my patients regardless of skill. They grow to live though, so if one of them hands it out then so be it.

If the market deems the cut worthy, just like OG there will be no stopping it no matter what I want, and it will get bastardized anyways. That took over a decade for OG to do. Either that or it will prove to just be a flavor of the week, and disappear forever.

I was gonna send about 1,000 seeds to icmag for them to pass out, but I changed my mind because of OG Kush, and Chem. I dont need people slaughtering my favorite strain and spreading shitty versions of it all over the bay, thus the USA, like the masses did to the OG and Chem lines.

The genetic lines for Lime-Warp, and it's propagators are very clearly posted in this thread. This strain was a collaboration.

I dont ever want to see some stupid argument between two noob growers arguing about who has the real Lime-Warp cut; and if I do ever see it then they can be easily corrected because neither of them have it.

Last edited:

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran
unfortunately for most people, nowhere. I give it out for free to a select circle of growers that I know will grow it well, and only give it to others that grow it well. I also give seeds and cuts to my patients regardless of skill. They grow to live though, so if one of them hands it out then so be it.

If the market deems the cut worthy, just like OG there will be no stopping it no matter what I want, and it will get bastardized anyways. That took over a decade for OG to do. Either that or it will prove to just be a flavor of the week, and disappear forever.

I was gonna send about 1,000 seeds to icmag for free but I changed my mind because of OG Kush, and Chem. I dont need people slaughtering my favorite strain and spreading shitty versions of it all over the bay, thus the USA, like the masses did to the OG and Chem lines.

The genetic lines for Lime-Warp, and it's propagators are very clearly posted in this thread. I am not a breeder. I just popped the beans and made one back cross.

I dont ever want to see some stupid argument between two noob growers arguing about who has the real Lime-Warp cut; and if I do ever see it then they can be easily corrected because neither of them have it.

Spitt'n truth brotha! Keep it green.......or purp.

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
I use FFOF soil cut with 30% Fox Farm Chunky Perlite.
I have the entire FF line of nutes and boosters.
Nutes - Grow Big, Tiger Bloom, Big Bloom
Boosters - Open Sesame, Beastie Bloomz, Cha-Ching

Ive found that I get the same results when I only feed them extremely light 2x per grow.
I just give them ph balanced water and occasionally, Cal-Mag+.
The flush is much quicker, and the herb... ohhh, so much tastier and smoother.
0 difference in density or yield. If your soil is good, and the environment conditions kept perfect, theres really no need for boosters.
IMHO.....If a plant gets what it needs, when it needs it, theres no reason to slam it with extra stuff it cant even use.

If in hydro....
Giving the plants just enough to keep them happy and healthy is the way to go.
The genetics will take care of the rest.
Its a myth that nutrients will make genetics bigger and better.
Get the conditions in your grow room right, and the plant will be all that it can be.

A

AlterEgo860

I use FFOF soil cut with 30% Fox Farm Chunky Perlite.
I have the entire FF line of nutes and boosters.
Nutes - Grow Big, Tiger Bloom, Big Bloom
Boosters - Open Sesame, Beastie Bloomz, Cha-Ching

Ive found that I get the same results when I only feed them extremely light 2x per grow.
I just give them ph balanced water and occasionally, Cal-Mag+.
The flush is much quicker, and the herb... ohhh, so much tastier and smoother.
0 difference in density or yield. If your soil is good, and the environment conditions kept perfect, theres really no need for boosters.
IMHO.....If a plant gets what it needs, when it needs it, theres no reason to slam it with extra stuff it cant even use.

If in hydro....
Giving the plants just enough to keep them happy and healthy is the way to go.
The genetics will take care of the rest.
Its a myth that nutrients will make genetics bigger and better.
Get the conditions in your grow room right, and the plant will be all that it can be.

obv never grown hydro before!

Latest posts

Latest posts