What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

HZ finally does another smoke report. Asteroid, Lime-Warp pheno

great brozini

Glad to see you got your girls back buddy ;)

lvpk x lw
picture.php

picture.php

great brozini

A sweet, grapey, hashy, earthy, floral smell. Quite complex. Dense, dense. Slow as shit in veg (same with my lw s1 cut)... Not much stretch. Surprisingly cerebral effects for her structure. Love the smells and tastes though, very unique.

Would love to see what she could do outdoors or somewhere given the proper space and veg to grow some trees. She likes root space and likes to take her time, but rewards well worth it. Have several outcrosses in mind, so we'll see what we can come up with, cause smells, tastes, stone are great, but needs some structure and yield work ;)

Peace bud

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have noticed every cut of her is slow veg. Root masses are insane too. They all require a ten gallon smart pot when other only need a 2 gallon smart pot. Also she gets much much thicker trunks than anything else I grow.

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
Well believe it or not I don't even have my lime warp cut right now. Any one who wants to make some clones for me would be my best friend with sugar on top. Lol. As always I'm happy to share new cuts with our core circle as well.

Also @sirsmokealot that sounds awesome! You should enter that in the contest this 420. I'd love to try some.

I flew the beans from Rhode Island to Las Vegas, plucked from the nugs myself at DGs place.

HZ popped the beans in Reno. Lime Warp is the only remaining pheno from the beans I flew back (to my knowledge).

10 or so beans were stolen by US or Greek douche bags as they tried to fly to Greece.

Y4P popped some asteroid beans and ran outdoors last year. I have a lb or so to extract for this years "Unofficial 420 cup"

Hash those branches I gave you on 12/30 should be huge now.

Photos please.

I've been meeting ICmagers face to face since 2009, the airfare to RI was way better than any seed purchase I've ever made.

:joint:

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
They are the thickest thing in the garden. Right now they are about as wide as my thumb at the base stalk. Twice as wide as the ten gallon pot in wingspan, so about two feet. They are about 10 inches tall off the soil. The roots are massive and white. I already took 7 more lw cuttings and 6 more lvpk cuttings and those are really thick.

I have been popping hundreds lw f2 seeds for a year and I have still not found one as good as the lw or lvpk. Some were good but not good enough.

Last edited:

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
INTENTIONAL REPOST PLEASE HELP

INTENTIONAL REPOST PLEASE HELP

http://www.gofundme.com/nevil

As Therapeutic Cannabis laws are reforming around the globe and the re-introduction of this medicine into the mainstream comes to pass, the expertise of those who have dedicated their lives to this plant are now crucial.

Nevil Schoenmakers - Known worldwide as the father of modern cannabis genetics, founded ‘The Seed Bank’ in Holland in 1984, and was one of the first legal producers of Cannabis seeds. Most medical grade cannabis varieties can trace their lineage back to Nevil’s work.

Whilst we continue our lobby to legalise Therapeutic Cannabis in Australia, Nevil is increasingly struggling with Hepatitus C.

The good news is Hep C is treatable using a new drug called 'Harvoni', which has a 95% success rate.

The bad news is the drug is not currently subsidized in Australia with the cost for the 12 week course of the drug being $95,000.00

Harvoni is now Nevil's only hope.

So we are reaching out to the world for small donations to get Nevil on this life saving medicine as soon as possible - so he may live to be a valuable part of the future of Therapeutic Cannabis which will in turn provide relief of pain and suffering to the masses.

Nevil's is known for Sativa's and the revered breed 'Nevil's Haze'.....but he says 'the best is yet to come'

Please help to ensure this is a reality with a small donation.

All those who donate will be kept on file and will have the chance to meet Nevil when he is set up in his new 'legal' breeding facility, in a location to be disclosed in the near future.

It would be nice to see the icmag community dig deep to help Nevil

Cheers Kitcha

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well I thought she would be done by now, but I put her on flush and she started kicking out white hairs and another layer of calyx. So this round is going a full ten weeks

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
I'm on day 58-60 and still plumping and white hairs.

I brought lime warp oil to the party twisted trucker. Did u try it? If so what did you think?

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
From the handfuls of times i ran her i noticed 2 expressions.... same mom same everything. If she stretches she takes longer if she stays squat she is done much faster... i think it has to do with the haze genetics if u give her roots room she will take off ... but i dont recall keepin them records .... just a theory n i seen it in other strains haze related...

1TWISTEDTRUCKER

Veteran
I'm on day 58-60 and still plumping and white hairs.

I brought lime warp oil to the party twisted trucker. Did u try it? If so what did you think?

Yes I did try that Lime oil! it was pure Lime goodness. I didn't know Whom to thank. I had been promised a pure Lime run previously, but the Guy turned out to be unreliable.
All GOOD Thangs in due time though.lol

Stoney I agree I have noticed from the Limes that I get, 1 is far more Limey tasting than the other. Do You know if the shorter, or taller one gives the stronger taste?
I cant honestly say it has any better stone, just think so cause it taste's SOoooo LOVELY.

Twisted

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
I really dont know always mixed them together. .... smelled n tasted the same i think.... just noticed the differences in growth n maturation times... they taller one grew more hazey type buds long spears... but i think it all has to do with the amount of legroom u give her... no science to back up my theory just personal observation. ..

1TWISTEDTRUCKER

Veteran
I was using one of those spears to educate a Friend to Sativa growth traits compared to Indica traits. I showed him how the calyxs were stacking trying to form more spikes.

Most Folks are just,,, Like Ok Dante, but does it get Me High??? ARGH!!!!!

Twisted