What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

HZ finally does another smoke report. Asteroid, Lime-Warp pheno

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
From the handfuls of times i ran her i noticed 2 expressions.... same mom same everything. If she stretches she takes longer if she stays squat she is done much faster... i think it has to do with the haze genetics if u give her roots room she will take off ... but i dont recall keepin them records .... just a theory n i seen it in other strains haze related...

The last run of l.w. I did, I got both expressions. Same mom, all in ten gallon smart pots. The only difference was heat. One end of the room was much hotter than the other. I guess she is sensitive to heat. If It's under 76 she gets frosty Andy purple and stays shorter. Temps above that and she might be susceptible to fox tailing.

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I just wanna say ty to all the icmag members that have the lw cut and are keeping her going, and breeding with her. That really means a lot to me.

ManyManySpliffs

HZ major props on the Lime Warp. She has me over here droolin. The description of her alone, I got to have her. I've never asked for anything on ICMag but HZ where can I get a few of those beans. I'd be happy with 3.. lol Have you ever run her outdoors? I wonder how she'd do for me under the sun. (Dreams)

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
HZ major props on the Lime Warp. She has me over here droolin. The description of her alone, I got to have her. I've never asked for anything on ICMag but HZ where can I get a few of those beans. I'd be happy with 3.. lol Have you ever run her outdoors? I wonder how she'd do for me under the sun. (Dreams)

Sorry man, I have got no bean available anymore.