What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

hush's new hidey hole — I'm growing for one, now!

hush

Señor Member
Veteran
^ Thanks brother.

Day 14 in the 3x3. Everything's healthy and the canopy is pretty dang level, so I'm happy.

eM5v6Qd.jpg

GSOt7eQ.jpg

hush

Señor Member
Veteran
KxNL F2 #1 was dry enough to vape tonight. So I took a lower nug off the main top, broke it up while collecting the seeds within, and packed it up.

Yessss. This is what I've been missing. I love pure sativas, but I need some indica in my life. This is what my body needs. It's surprisingly very heady. Wow. This is the first and only that I've vaped today, so it's pretty strong. That's a good sign. I'll do a real smoke report soon, this is just me leaving notes for myself. :biggrin:

bsgospel

Bat Macumba
Veteran
Just a side note to get it off my chest:

Instagram sucks. I really tried to setup a presence there for myself, but they have flagged literally 100% of my posts ever since the beginning. I have always had to click the button to request a review for all of them, and they *always* put them back up. It pisses me off. Well, after trying to make a post today, clicking the submit review button, and NOT getting a response back, I've decided to just delete my IG. Fuck them. I still don't understand why I was fucked with like that, but I no longer care. The only thing that comes to mind is that they are using location information to determine who gets to post cannabis related stuff, and because I'm in the uncool part of Colorado, the eastern plains, their algorithm doesn't give me the go ahead like people in Denver (for example) get. So that's fine, and I just don't have the motivation to play that shitty game, so fuck them.

Sorry to anyone who chose to follow me there. I tried. :dunno:

This is so weird because I'm about as initiated with IG as you were but I found no problems. My profile is 20 pics of hundreds and hundreds and hundreds of plants- no issues or reviews or whatever. That sucks that they would single you for whatever reason. I wonder what the bar is for whatever moderator keeps having to double check your stuff. Like, does some algorithm think you're selling weed or something? And then that has to get reviewed?

That's just crazy considering 99% of the people I follow are growers/breeders but you of all people keep getting dinged. Yeesh.

hush

Señor Member
Veteran
This is so weird because I'm about as initiated with IG as you were but I found no problems. My profile is 20 pics of hundreds and hundreds and hundreds of plants- no issues or reviews or whatever. That sucks that they would single you for whatever reason. I wonder what the bar is for whatever moderator keeps having to double check your stuff. Like, does some algorithm think you're selling weed or something? And then that has to get reviewed?

That's just crazy considering 99% of the people I follow are growers/breeders but you of all people keep getting dinged. Yeesh.

Yeah every single time they said that my post was removed because it violated the terms of service, and it referenced some rule about the selling of illegal goods or some shit. Ridiculous shit. So then I would change my description and express that I'm not selling anything, but that didn't work, and I tried editing my description in other ways, but nothing seemed to change anything. Someone once told me that maybe someone was flagging each of my posts, like every time, and I guess that's possible, but I don't even know that I have any enemies, dang. Also, I don't think that's it because the post would always get removed like in a formulaic way that was exactly the same every time, as if an algorithm was selecting me. I don't know. I tried making it clear that I'm just showing pictures of my own stuff to validate my skills, but I'm there to sell consulting services, not weed.

It's just easier to move on at this point. Plus, I'm going to try getting the soccer mom clientele, not the Instagram clientele. I'm shifting my marketing plans around.

CodyPomeray

I mostly use a desktop vape, the Arizer Extreme Q. I like using balloons instead of the whip. But I've experimented with a few handheld vapes as well... Just haven't been blown away by any of them yet.

Have you done a volcano? Seeing a few videos on arizer vs volcano and that arizer looks damn nice! My only reference was a volcano and it tasted great.

Cheaper vapes taste off to me, does the Arizer funk up the herb much or is it clean?

For instance one of my vapes, you can almost taste the cermaic or plastic or something in it, I dont like that.

You got me highly interested in this arizer though....I like the bags myself.

hush

Señor Member
Veteran
Have you done a volcano? Seeing a few videos on arizer vs volcano and that arizer looks damn nice! My only reference was a volcano and it tasted great.

Cheaper vapes taste off to me, does the Arizer funk up the herb much or is it clean?

For instance one of my vapes, you can almost taste the cermaic or plastic or something in it, I dont like that.

You got me highly interested in this arizer though....I like the bags myself.

Yeah I've used a volcano before and this is pretty much exactly the same. The only difference is that the volcano has that patented valve on the mouthpiece that keeps the vapor from escaping. With the Extreme Q you gotta put your thumb over it and do it manually. That's the literal only difference. At far less of a price than the volcano.

CodyPomeray

Any issues with taste from the arizer? You got me damn near clicking the order button. I just have had 2 vapes in the past which had this odd machine taste to them.

I am a joint guy primarily, but when I dont want to roll something up at 5am, a vape sounds really good for lots of pain relief. The pipe is lackluster to say the least with all the carbon in it.

Thanks for the responses!

hush

Señor Member
Veteran
No issues with taste. Like I was saying, it's pretty much the exact same thing as the volcano. Arizer is a top notch company and they don't put out garbage, no worries there.

nickman

Veteran
Yeah every single time they said that my post was removed because it violated the terms of service, and it referenced some rule about the selling of illegal goods or some shit. Ridiculous shit. So then I would change my description and express that I'm not selling anything, but that didn't work, and I tried editing my description in other ways, but nothing seemed to change anything. Someone once told me that maybe someone was flagging each of my posts, like every time, and I guess that's possible, but I don't even know that I have any enemies, dang. Also, I don't think that's it because the post would always get removed like in a formulaic way that was exactly the same every time, as if an algorithm was selecting me. I don't know. I tried making it clear that I'm just showing pictures of my own stuff to validate my skills, but I'm there to sell consulting services, not weed.

It's just easier to move on at this point. Plus, I'm going to try getting the soccer mom clientele, not the Instagram clientele. I'm shifting my marketing plans around.

I also gave up on instagram...!!!...

After I had an account for about a month or so whenever I would like a post or try to just leave a comment they wouldn’t allow that action for some odd reason... every single time...!!!...

I could only post pictures every once in a while so I said screw it lke you did... not worth my troubles...

I just wanted an account really to look at breeders pages...
plus I don’t like how when I’m logged in it has my location... no sir,

I’m not in a legal state so.

hush

Señor Member
Veteran
Basically, here's what matters: Instagram is owned by Facebook, and Facebook is now an unofficial arm of the intelligence state in this country. So fuck 'em anyway. :dunno:

hush

Señor Member
Veteran
Thank you! Yeah my last run in this garden, with a pure sativa, was just shy of a pound (like 14 ounces or something, I don't remember at the moment), so being that this is all indica, I'm hoping I can beat that this time around. A full pound would be nice, and would also be a record yield for my 400w grows. We'll see in about 7 weeks or so.

hush

Señor Member
Veteran
Okay here's my preliminary vape report for KxNL F2 #1.

Just took a small nug, broke it up, and dozens of seeds spilled out. Packed it in the vaporizer and filled the balloon. It's a thick cloud in there, much thicker than I've gotten used to with the sativas. I am fucking stoned before I finish the one bag, so I stop, even though I usually do a second one after that with the sativas. No need here.

It tastes kushy though. A little. On the back end. I still taste it a little, 5 minutes later. I'm really surprised how stoned I am. It's heavily in the body, but my head is way up there too. The top bud on this one was only a quarter ounce, so it's not worth growing her out again, really. But she gave me hundreds of seeds! The fact that this is so strong while I was also interested in her fast finishing is making me want to keep her around for breeding.

I'm impressed.

hush

Señor Member
Veteran
I got a photo of #1 while transferring to a different jar tonight:

c9VNYEW.jpg

#3 was chopped earlier today, and I'll probably be chopping #2 down tomorrow. That one is really immature, but I need the space. The seeds look done and that's what matters. #4 is not fully dried yet.

:tiphat:

G

Hush you put more dank on the table than some peeps with 3x the space im sure of it. And killer varieties to boot.

hush

Señor Member
Veteran
Seeing as how I'll be chopping that last plant in the 2x2 any day now, I need to decide what's going in there next. But I'm so indecisive!! I can't choose. So I thought I'd throw this out there and ask y'all... what should I grow next? I've narrowed it down to NepJam, PCK, or Panama. I plan doing a SCROG which makes me nervous about PCK, since so many reports of that one end in single-cola, columnar plants. NepJam seems to have branches that can be coaxed up to the canopy with certain phenos, but not necessarily all of them, and I dread having extended veg times. That leaves me with Panama which would be awesome, but it just so happens that these are Reg seeds (not feminized) so I would have to plant several and flower them out young, to remove all but the selected pheno. Decisions, decisions, decisions.

Which one would you like to see me grow next? I'll make it work, whatever it ends up being. You know how I do.

JustSumTomatoes

Indicas make dreams happen
I would personally go with the Panama, but I also would be very interested to see how the PCK turns out in a ScrOG. Maybe save the Paki for the 3x3 so you have more room to play with if it doesn't want to behave. I'm guessing you would need a long veg time to get it to spread out. I've really been wanting to see someone run a heavy Indica in smaller ScrOG type setup though. I'm sure if anyone could pull it off it would be you hush.

G

Man that's a hard one as they'd all be awesome. A screen of purple would be sweet, as would the nepjam