What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

hush's 3x3 tent - 400w SCROG - Northern Skunk

This cut goes about 9 weeks. When I grew out the seed pack there were phenos that went 12 weeks though. I selected for a quicker finisher.
today is 9 wks for mine and a couple of em might be close. this is my last horizontal grow for a while. i hate the way the 2 plants right under the reflector look done and the rest of em look like they need 2 more weeks. goin vertical with both my 1000 hps.

hush

Señor Member
Veteran
Day 21:

6e6PfU2.jpg

G47IdDv.jpg

There's that one tip that's growing taller than the others up in the front... I gotta pull that one down a bit. But other than that, and the slightly underfilled screen, things are looking pretty good. :cool:

hush

Señor Member
Veteran
Day 35:

AgUJhi5.jpg

EcTmEnO.jpg

Here are some shots from down below the canopy, where you can see the roots growing all along the bottom channels of the flood table:

s7YvuuH.jpg

Bv3HJTZ.jpg

Nice and healthy roots you got there hush. Do you get problems from light (algae etc) down there or is that full canopy blocking it all?

S

stnwerks

OK that was fun!

Thanks for the very enlightening post and great pics!

I can't wait to see the end results!