What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

hush's 3x3 tent - 400w SCROG - Northern Skunk

hush

Señor Member
Veteran
Nah there's not that much popcorn when you remove the branches that don't make it above the screen. And yeah, I do like having a little popcorn to make oil with now that you mention it. :)

Nah there's not that much popcorn when you remove the branches that don't make it above the screen. And yeah, I do like having a little popcorn to make oil with now that you mention it. :)

Very true lol, I guess a little popcorn not bad! I defoliate like a mofo haha still learning the ways of the scrog though.

Did you branches get really "flexible" and then stiffen up after stretch was over?

hush

Señor Member
Veteran
Yeah most plants' branches get woody as they mature, so after a while they don't bend much. The older a branch, the woodier and less pliable it is. But this is dependent on genetics mostly.

Yeah most plants' branches get woody as they mature, so after a while they don't bend much. The older a branch, the woodier and less pliable it is. But this is dependent on genetics mostly.

Cool thanks! Couple days ago I could bend mine no problem, today they feel like there gonna snap if I move them. Guess it's time to let them be! Lol

hush

Señor Member
Veteran
Day 49:

9G769OU.jpg

I'm tapering off the nutrient concentration at the moment, and then next week they'll start getting only water.

hush

Señor Member
Veteran
Pics from yesterday, day 52:

aUPcVOv.jpg

wlk7MWz.jpg

The flush has begun. Drained the res and filled it with straight water. Now I watch the colors come forth. :D

M

marygrace

Very great sea of buds!! A straordinary artistical SCROG!!

You'd want to take a picture at the bottom ? I'm so curious to see how you did lollipop.

Have a good day!

hush

Señor Member
Veteran
I did take a picture of the bottom, below the canopy, so you can see the root mass and stuff like that... but I didn't do any lollypopping. I removed a handful of small go-nowhere branches, but I didn't have to do any actual lollypopping because the vast majority of branches made it up to the top and became productive. I don't remember which page this pic is on, but it's in this journal, a few pages back.

M

marygrace

Then I've seen some pages back. Massive healty roots!

I have also given a look at Peak seeds catalogue; Nice genetics, but too hard , for us europeans, to find!

Blueberry and Nothern looks great! than the commercial ones.

Lots of love on those leaves, hush! those KISS buds look better than most (self proclaimed) ph.d. grown buds on this site. Can't wait to see them in a couple more weeks!

jump /injack

Veteran
Another spectacular job Hush. I made a bunch of females seeds a couple of years ago of the NS, time to get some out, down to my last two jars. Amazing how good NS is, everyone that's tried it says the same. Very powerful, its put more than one person in the land of nod, nice smoke, smooth. I opened a jar of SS after 6 months under vacuum and was overcome by the great sweet smell, Peaks just gets better. Your the man, love the simplicity.

hush

Señor Member
Veteran
Is this tent, by chance, going to be the stage for the ak's you won?

I actually hadn't thought about it before now, but yes. This tent will be the next one available. :tiphat:

Another spectacular job Hush. I made a bunch of females seeds a couple of years ago of the NS, time to get some out, down to my last two jars. Amazing how good NS is, everyone that's tried it says the same. Very powerful, its put more than one person in the land of nod, nice smoke, smooth. I opened a jar of SS after 6 months under vacuum and was overcome by the great sweet smell, Peaks just gets better. Your the man, love the simplicity.

Thanks you, brother jump, you are very kind and sincere to me.

Post #114 is a really pretty picture!! Best of luck on those contest seeds!!

And thank you! I will be taking pictures on a good camera soon. I know all the pics in this thread have been all washed out and monochromatic from the wack white balance correction this phone has, so I'm going to take some good pics with good lighting on a good camera soon.

hush

Señor Member
Veteran
Day 62. Here are a few crappy pics without the HPS on, to show coloration. I swear I'll pull out my wife's bad ass camera soon to take better shots, but for now:

6NGpHTf.jpg

eib63vF.jpg

P4LQvIO.jpg