What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

HumboldtLocals Outdoor 2010

H

humboldtlocal

Yeah full season. Some of these will be going into the 200 gallon smart pots and some will be going into my trenches. I hope they handle the transition to outdoors okay. I should have waited till after this storm but was running out of room in the veg room and had more plants that had to be bumped up.

HOVAH2.0

I finished mixing and filling 10 200 gallon pots, but was all for not, a week later they were

found by the man. you Cali guys are lucky.... charge it to the game, still the rebellion carries on!

G

Ganja D

Humboldtlocal asked me if I would post a quick update for him.

Here are all but 4 of the 300 gallon smart pots all amended mixed and almost ready to rock.

Here are some of the seed starts in the greenhouse.

Females on left and back center. Right side unsexed and back right table is where the boys hangout for now. Really starting to smell good in there.
Here's a few shots of some roots from transplanting yesterday. I should have got to it sooner but no problems with stretching. Really healthy thick roots for such early seed starts. Pictures aren't the best quality.

More work to do, but looking great.

Last edited:
D

danimal7

Yo Local , Dude......totally sick.....as usual.............I hope you have a great season Bro

H

humboldtlocal

I finished mixing and filling 10 200 gallon pots, but was all for not, a week later they were

found by the man. you Cali guys are lucky.... charge it to the game, still the rebellion carries on!

Sorry to hear that Bro. Didn't even get out of the gate. No fair. Hope you can find an alternate spot.

damn looking great!!! you plan on doing something with those males? seed run possibly?

A lot of breeding going to be going on this year. Maybe some sent in to the server fund.:)

Rainbow country Rainbow country
IMG00011-20100429-1823.jpg

nomaad

Veteran
Better to get found out before you are out of the gate than once you have been watching your plants nug out all summer. Either way, I feel for u. No fun.

H

humboldtlocal

Spring is in the air. Gobble Gobble
IMG00015-20100430-1307.jpg

IMG00014-20100430-1307.jpg
Those are the snow covered Trinity Alps in the background.
IMG00013-20100430-1257.jpg

M

MediNice

Hey HL, looking good man. I envy your determination.

Do you see the black weed barrier creating a problem with heat, or is this a benefit during the colder days/early morning? I imagine that is what the black ground cover is right?

What about coco flock or bark instead of straw?

HOVAH2.0

decided against big pots & go with multiple medium size for next site, makeup yield with numbers, plus lower signature, those pots stick out too much, perhaps better quality also, ima gorilla after all.

H

humboldtlocal

Hey HL, looking good man. I envy your determination.

Do you see the black weed barrier creating a problem with heat, or is this a benefit during the colder days/early morning? I imagine that is what the black ground cover is right?

What about coco flock or bark instead of straw?

They might add to the heat a bit but that is not an issue right now. I really don't want to mulch it at all. I like the clean look of having it on the ground. I have some of my secrets that I will be revealing soon that are very cool just taking a little longer to get set up. I will hopefully get some new pics up in the next few days. Weather has been nice and sunny but very windy. Stay tuned.:)

from one humboldt logal to another good luck brother!!!

were doing alotta the same strains,

tight now weve got
chem 91
headband
green crack
platinum kush
redwood kush
pre-98 bubba
pue kush
grape ape
ecsd

ill be runnin both the 200 and 300 gallon smart pots. it will be my first run with them. a

any advice you cpuld give a first time outfoor grower in humboldt??

ive been growing indoors for 8 years and ive done 4 plants in 20 gallons before and turned ut pretty good.

i myself work for a patient collective in northern humboldt. glad to see everyone not in it for the cash and donating medicine to people who really need it

H

humboldtlocal

from one humboldt logal to another good luck brother!!!

were doing alotta the same strains,

tight now weve got
chem 91
headband
green crack
platinum kush
redwood kush
pre-98 bubba
pue kush
grape ape
ecsd

ill be runnin both the 200 and 300 gallon smart pots. it will be my first run with them. a

any advice you cpuld give a first time outfoor grower in humboldt??

ive been growing indoors for 8 years and ive done 4 plants in 20 gallons before and turned ut pretty good.

i myself work for a patient collective in northern humboldt. glad to see everyone not in it for the cash and donating medicine to people who really need it

Great to see more Emerald Triangle growers on here. You should do really well with all of those strains. You have some hot items that I am sure your members will enjoy medicating with. Going from 20 gallons to 300 gallons should blow your mind. I hope you have a mop and bucket close by.:) Good luck and have a great season.

Looking GOOD!!! Props! That's HELLA work!

Thanks for checking in Kell. Hope all is well for you. Will you be running any outdoor this year?