What's new

Huge experiment using 50 plants, coco mix, blumats, 5400W, Heath Robinson strains

E

ekomsi

Thanks DHF, I like the colors, these is a pheno in there that is green at the top of the colas and all the buds down the vine are purple but they are all for the most part a shade of purple/pink.

The Black Rhino pheno#1 is totally green and pheno 2 has a pinkish hue

Im curious to see what I get off this 600W with 9 plants, any guesses? It looks like my big room will be my biggest/best run to date.

majestral

Thanks DHF, I like the colors, these is a pheno in there that is green at the top of the colas and all the buds down the vine are purple but they are all for the most part a shade of purple/pink.

The Black Rhino pheno#1 is totally green and pheno 2 has a pinkish hue

Im curious to see what I get off this 600W with 9 plants, any guesses? It looks like my big room will be my biggest/best run to date.

9 plants with one 600W? Depending on how tight the buds are, how about 60 oz's? Little over 5 oz's a plant, it's better to aim low....lol. If you had two of those lights... :dance013:

Peace,
The Majestrals

E

ekomsi

Thanks Maj thats way to optimistic. this is HR strains, not a HR grow lol, im hoping for a lb off the 600W

D

DHF

50 gram dried plants oughta be babyshit simple with 9 bitches and dialed conditions with 600 watts....

Good luck ismoke....

Peace....DHF....:ying:....

E

ekomsi

50 gram dried plants oughta be babyshit simple with 9 bitches and dialed conditions with 600 watts....

Good luck ismoke....

Peace....DHF....:ying:....

For sure, but at the same time I have yet to get 1lb off a 600W. Also never had 9 under a hood it's looking like I will break a lb for sure.

E

ekomsi

Let me tell you a story about a little branch that just so happened to get an early snip.

Black Rose Pheno #3 this pheno had a bigger stretch then the rest, I dont like the plant structure or size of buds, and the color is just ok. There is a lot better phenos then this girl but either way I can see why she is called black rose. Still yet to smoke, she has a few more days to dry then sampling of fresh herb will take place :woohoo:

Everything else is still going strong been flushing the closet for over a week got another week to go for those moms to get cropped.

Attachments

• SAM_2131.jpg
    SAM_2131.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 11
  • SAM_2134.jpg
    SAM_2134.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 11
  • SAM_2135.jpg
    SAM_2135.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 13
  • SAM_2137.jpg
    SAM_2137.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 11
  • SAM_2140.jpg
    SAM_2140.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 14
E

ekomsi

Its day 22 of 12/12 in the big room how much of the bottoms should I trim up? Is it better to do it all at once or over a week? Last run I didnt trim anything so im hoping to reduce the larf and add to the colas.

E

ekomsi

I didnt wait for an answer and went ahead and cleaned up the bottom of the plants. I could only get about half the plants trimmed I will finish the rest when lights come back on. I also added another 65pint dehumidfier. Hopefully between that a 50pint dehuey and my dehuey on the mini split I can control the rh when LIGHTS OUT.

The big room has been on 12/12 or 23 days, we have some good buds already forming. The Sour diesel clone is still stretching she is a very stretchy specimen. I love BOG Sour Boggle, the plant structure is awesome! And already getting frosty. So is the Cannaventure JBJ. These two have simmilar plant structures and stretch.

The last pic is the first bowl of Black Rose to be tested. WOW...... the tasted is out o this world, I get strong hints of cherry, and black licorice. Its a tasy herb. The high is just as good as anything else I have grown, It looks alot better after it dried then on the vine as far as resin crystals are concerned. This was also my least favorite pehno so I cant wait to test the other 6 Black Rose phenos and 2 Black RHino phenos.

Attachments

• SAM_2156.jpg
    SAM_2156.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 15
  • SAM_2153.jpg
    SAM_2153.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 11
  • SAM_2152.jpg
    SAM_2152.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 13
  • SAM_2151.jpg
    SAM_2151.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 12
  • SAM_2148.jpg
    SAM_2148.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 11
E

ekomsi

Black Rose phenos #1 First two pics

Third pic is pheno #3

Fourth pic is Pheno #5

The rest will be chopped in a few days.

The big room is a day 30

Attachments

• SAM_2186.jpg
    SAM_2186.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 12
  • SAM_2183.jpg
    SAM_2183.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 12
  • SAM_2180.jpg
    SAM_2180.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 12
  • SAM_2179.jpg
    SAM_2179.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 10
  • SAM_2178.jpg
    SAM_2178.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 14
  • SAM_2200.jpg
    SAM_2200.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 12
  • SAM_2197.jpg
    SAM_2197.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 12
  • SAM_2198.jpg
    SAM_2198.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 10
E

ekomsi

First two pics are a beautiul Sour Diesel Im still waiting for her to start stacking them 5 colas up.

Fourth pic is CannaVenture's Jazz Berry Jam

Fifth pic is BOG Sour Boggle

Sixth pic is POW

Not sure what pic 7 is but all these have been on 12/12 for around 30 days. Sour D is most likely going 70 days

Attachments

• SAM_2194.jpg
    SAM_2194.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 11
  • SAM_2193.jpg
    SAM_2193.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 10
  • SAM_2190.jpg
    SAM_2190.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 13
  • SAM_2188.jpg
    SAM_2188.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 11
  • SAM_2187.jpg
    SAM_2187.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 10
  • SAM_2196.jpg
    SAM_2196.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 17
  • SAM_2192.jpg
    SAM_2192.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 13

St3ve

Look good man, nice pics. Yea my SourD pheno also stretches like a mofo, but I lucked out and it only goes around 56-60days. It doesn't grow coloas though.. but it does put out heavy dense golf balls.

majestral

Hey ekomsi! Been way busy, wow great updates! We still have to do a smoke report on the JBJ's, we're about a week behind with everything! Wanted to say that we chop off the undergrowth completely 2 or 3 times in a grow, too late now to give input, but oh well! From the looks of it, it looks like you might have got a green pheno of the JBJ? It's hard to tell in the pic! Still the same smoke either way. Thanks for the updates, looking great!!!

Peace,
The Maj's

E

ekomsi

Hey Maj, the Jbj is deff a green pheno. It supposedly has an out of the world funk smell to her. We will see I got her as a clone this is my first time with her aswell.

Tyga

Veteran
Lookin dope man.. What are you rocking with the V+B? 6 grams a gallon? Thats what I started my girls off for 1st week of flower.

E

ekomsi

I just did a fresh rez, 60 gallons of water, 288g of veg bloom, 275ml advance calmag bloom, 50ml drip clean and 75ml pH down, ph=6.0 EC=1.9 Day 35 of 12/12

Im almost out of veg bloom, only got around 500g left out of 10lbs, I wasted alot of nutrients with my runaways using the blumats. Its my fault I had places to go didnt have proper time to dial in the blumats.

I'm doing 5-6 grams per gallon in rockwool. I don't use any calmag or drip clean and never have deficiencies. I'm using the super small 1/8": drip lines with stakes and no clogs and Im 3 weeks deep this round! I have burnt a few strains over 1.4 EC so it's just about knowing what the top EC is for each of your strains and keeping just below. What kind of coco are you using? I might plant up some coco and see whats up.

Desert Hydro

Veteran
good job with the v+b everyone. i just started mine up and they are looking good. switched from h and g because i was tired of all the additives and cal defs. mine has really responded well so far. ive been running like 3/4 tsp per gal so far and they seem to like it. dont wanna go too much higher just yet because ive got 7 that are in there last 2 weeks and i dont wanna dump a bunch of ferts into em. as soon as i can turn their blumats off and handwater plain ro i will bump up the feed if need be

E

ekomsi

Sorry about the lack of updates, Im in the middle of week 7, about to start dwindling down the EC I dont plan on chopping until after 63days 12/12 , the closet still didnt break the lb mark I was hoping for. Either way the black rose is fire. Patients love the colors, most requested strain I have ever grown. They are chomping at the bit for this 5400W room to be chopped and dried.

Pics asap i promise. I gotta post some dry shots of Black Rose #1 its by far the perfect name for this pheno.

jang707

Hey eko! i was waiting for you to contact me but never heard from you... Im sure your super busy now with harvest coming, but hit me up when you get a chance... I have some questions about your AC