What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

HRM Queen Elizabeth

VenerableHippie

I was hoping for a full 100 too, like many others, I´m sure.
I mean, when you live that bloody long, you wanna make it to 100 and have a great party, don´t you?
Mind you, I doubt that she´s enjoyed most of her birthdays as they´re basically an official function... Maybe she just couldn´t face yet another crappy boy or girl band on yet another stage ? I mean, let´s face - I always switched channels, lol

btw, reserved is just the british way.;)
Looks like you're too Conservative to really be here (on site, I mean). Aren't you at least the tiniest bit ashamed of the things you say and claim to believe?

btw I 'm British too. Long live Bonny Prince Charlie and Robert Louis Stevenson for writing about him so nicely. Damn the English and their poxy religion!

Cuddles

Looks like you're too Conservative to really be here (on site, I mean). Aren't you at least the tiniest bit ashamed of the things you say and claim to believe?

btw I 'm British too. Long live Bonny Prince Charlie and Robert Louis Stevenson for writing about him so nicely. Damn the English and their poxy religion!
I´m not english, I´ve said so often enough. But there´s a very strong connection.

unfortunately I had a couple of pints last night but I didn´t eat anything all day.

I did say that we need a thread for a proper goodbye.
This one has gone rather off topic, to say the least.

Mitsuharu

White Window
Veteran
btw, reserved is just the british way.;)

35678.jpg

:muahaha:

Great Movie btw! (y)

VenerableHippie

I´m not english, I´ve said so often enough. But there´s a very strong connection.

unfortunately I had a couple of pints last night but I didn´t eat anything all day.

I did say that we need a thread for a proper goodbye.
This one has gone rather off topic, to say the least.

RESPECT!

Latest posts

Latest posts