What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

HRM Queen Elizabeth

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
worst-thread-ever-cjh29t(3).jpg

Hey cosmicgiggle! ❤️🎈

armedoldhippy

Veteran
being a "Royal" is not as cushy a job as it used to be. (in spite of the $$$) it doesn't help that they shoot themselves in the foot every so often. She seems to have been the last good drop out of the pipe before it runs dry, i'm afraid. poor ol' Big-Ears, not sure what kind of a king he'll make...:shucks:

tobedetermined

Premium user
ICMag Donor
I will admit that I misted up a bit. Not that I am a monarchist but she has always been queen. Her passing will change the monarchy and the commonwealth. From a strategic point of view, the best course of action would be for Charles to serve as King through the funeral and aftermath and then he should abdicate without an expensive coronation and let the next generation - William V - try to reinvent the brand. But that won't happen.

Cuddles

I will admit that I misted up a bit. Not that I am a monarchist but she has always been queen. Her passing will change the monarchy and the commonwealth. From a strategic point of view, the best course of action would be for Charles to serve as King through the funeral and aftermath and then he should abdicate without an expensive coronation and let the next generation - William V - try to reinvent the brand. But that won't happen.
I don´t think William wants this ;) I think he probably just wants to take care of his young family.
As for reinventing... i think they´ve been doing this for some time.

Last edited:

RobFromTX

Phillip was the only royal i ever really liked. Everything he said was hilarious even when he wasnt joking😁