What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

HRM Queen Elizabeth

moose eater

being a "Royal" is not as cushy a job as it used to be. (in spite of the $$$) it doesn't help that they shoot themselves in the foot every so often. She seems to have been the last good drop out of the pipe before it runs dry, i'm afraid. poor ol' Big-Ears, not sure what kind of a king he'll make...:shucks:
There's all of those modern prohibitions on beheadings, or stretching folks out on the rack, and stuff like that. Tends to crimp a Monarch's style. :)

Last edited:

Cuddles

There's all of those modern prhibitions on beheadings, or stretching folks out on the rack, and stuff like that. Tends to crimp a Monarch's style. :)
they don´t actually need this sort of thing in our modern times..they just need to pick up the phone, spread rumours here and there and bingo -the non-newspapers are all over it and the people mentioned are buggered. no blood, just... everything else.

moose eater

oh bugger, I really am no good at these little yet important forum thingies!
Just come at it as who you are. Like in the rest of life, not everyone gets together at the same parties, so to speak. We don't all relate, communicate or see the same ways. "To thine own self be true."

Cuddles

Just come at it as who you are. Like in the rest of life, not everyone gets together at the same parties, so to speak. We don't all relate, communicate or see the same ways. "To thine own self be true."
thanks :) I guess we´ll have to see if our closet rock star gets the notice or not ;)

Cuddles

still got one in the closet in this day & age? wow... like in South Park "COME OUT OF THE CLOSET, TOM CRUISE! we know you're in there..."
exactly, now what´s wrong with admitting you´re a mega rock star in - god-knows-where and way,way back in the day :) Nice long hair anyway -true rock star style !
OR maybe `just´ a roadie? who cares - I still love it ! (y)

Cuddles

But back to the real queen. It´s kinda too bad we´ll never find out what she might have said about the new PM. she really liked Theresa May, she didn´t like Boris Johnson.... Liz Truss?....we´ll never know now :(

Last edited:

Chi13

ICMag Donor
At least she won't have to send herself a telegram for turning 100. RIP Queen.

There was talk here some years ago that we would consider becoming a Republic once the Queen died. I wonder if that will happen. My son also pointed out they will have to make new coins as well with King Charles' head.
:gday:

Cuddles

At least she won't have to send herself a telegram for turning 100. RIP Queen.

There was talk here some years ago that we would consider becoming a Republic once the Queen died. I wonder if that will happen. My son also pointed out they will have to make new coins as well with King Charles' head.
:gday:
speaking of new coins : this is going back a few years now but I was sooo pleased to find out that the new 20 note would be dedicated to Turner! :love::cool::love:(y):rasta: BUT my favourite design is still this one:

Attachments

• coin.jpg
    coin.jpg
    7.6 KB · Views: 61

Chi13

ICMag Donor
speaking of new coins : this is going back a few years now but I was sooo pleased to find out that the new 20 note would be dedicated to Turner! :love::cool::love:(y):rasta: BUT my favourite design is still this one:
I love 'em, and good advice for Britain.

Miss the old "Dads Army".

Cuddles

PS, a republic? they´re not all they´re cracked up to be actually. Best to stick with monarchs, at least for the time being :) let´s face it - tons of wankers who work for the let´s - waste - paper-for no - reason-at all and all the idiots-without-a-cause-or-brains ...well they´ll be unemployed and make burgers so bad that even McDonalds will refure to employ them!!!

Latest posts

Latest posts