What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

HRM Queen Elizabeth

RobFromTX

Yes they have and it worked to a degree, but Liz was the linchpin. Charles and Camilla are no longer hated but they will never be loved.
Not to change the subject but your avatar. Is that the guy from European Vacation that keeps getting hit on his bike by the Griswalds? Ive been dying to ask you that

Cuddles

Yes they have and it worked to a degree, but Liz was the linchpin. Charles and Camilla are no longer hated but they will never be loved.
who cares about that?
You can´t possibly beat a `little old lady´ who has served 70 long years anyway, can you?
Has anybody managed to replace the Queen Mum?
Not that I care all that much, but I think a coronation would be kinda nice.

RobFromTX

who cares about that?
You can´t possibly beat a `little old lady´ who has served 70 long years anyway, can you?
Has anybody managed to replace the Queen Mum?
Not that I care all that much, but I think a coronation would be kinda nice.
So whos in charge now that shes gone? Wouldn't that be Charles?

Mitsuharu

White Window
Veteran
I always hoped that she will make the 100 full... 😕 F#cking Corona, i'm sure without that before she would still be fine.

Don't care much for this monarchy stuff and whatsoever but she seemed always be like the resting pole in this crazy country ^^ ... maybe a little bit too reserved and emotionless... but like someone said before 96 is a respectable age in our western hemisphere and managed the job well. :)

I'm from germany btw @Cuddles . ✌️🤪

Cuddles

I always hoped that she will make the 100 full... 😕 F#cking Corona, i'm sure without that before she would still be fine.

Don't care much for this monarchy stuff and whatsoever but she seemed always be like the resting pole in this crazy country ^^ ... maybe a little bit too reserved and emotionless... but like someone said before 96 is a respectable age in our western hemisphere and managed the job well. :)

I was hoping for a full 100 too, like many others, I´m sure.
I mean, when you live that bloody long, you wanna make it to 100 and have a great party, don´t you?
Mind you, I doubt that she´s enjoyed most of her birthdays as they´re basically an official function... Maybe she just couldn´t face yet another crappy boy or girl band on yet another stage ? I mean, let´s face - I always switched channels, lol

btw, reserved is just the british way.;)

Last edited:

RobFromTX

96 sounds miserable to me. But she sure wore it well

Cuddles

Not to change the subject but your avatar. Is that the guy from European Vacation that keeps getting hit on his bike by the Griswalds? Ive been dying to ask you that
nah, He´s the guy from that teenage early 80´s metal band that had tons of hit singles in a single state which I can´t recall right now. He only looks this startled-shocked-confused way because he STILL looking for his favourite guitar after an entire weekend of being totally rat-arsed. :D

RobFromTX

nah, He´s the guy from that teenage early 80´s metal band that had tons of hit singles in a single state which I can´t recall right now. He only looks this startled-shocked-confused way because he STILL looking for his favourite guitar after an entire weekend of being totally rat-arsed. :D
rat arsed. Wow i learned a new slang term. Im going to use that from now on(y)

tobedetermined

Premium user
ICMag Donor

You are both wrong. It is a screenshot from Monty Python's Life Of Brian. The last scene with Eric Idle singing Always Look on the Bright Side of Life. My theme. :rasta:

Last edited:

Cuddles

No but I have met a few and they were all assholes. :cool:
I bumped into a woman in the streets once who was totally neurotic and looking for help but at the same time refusing any. She came up to me and I tried to help her but.... no chance. She was not on drugs, I was sure of that. I didn´t even know it at the time but much, much later I realized that she´s a well known actress.

PS. NO it was NOT Judi Dench!!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts