What's new

How To Reveg

G

vod said:
Do you think I'm beeing unpatient or should I get her out, cot some roots and put into a smaller fresh pot?

Give her time. Whenever I did a reveg it would take three or 4 weeks before it would figure out what it was supposed to be doing. The first thing it would do would be to produce some really weird knarled up leaves. Then it would take off.

I never cut the root ball.

Last edited:
V

vod

Thank you peanutbutter. I know a week is not long and I shouldn't expect any growth yet. Just been smoking to much and last sunday seems ages ago :joint: Igot unpatient.

K

krushonkush

I have taken about 6 clones from a friends plant about 6 weeks into flowering. They r n a homemade bubble cloner and have rooted(about two weeks) what should I do now?
Just trans to my bubble buckets and wait 4 new growth? by the way this will be my first grow.And this is my first post!! weeehoo! thanks

barletta

Bandaid
Veteran
Now is the time of year when you can just put em outside. I generally give the last flower feeding water only, and harvest almost bone dry. Cut just before lights on, then give worm castings tea. I give water, tea, water, tea, etc, until I see veg growth, then just treat her like any other veg plant. A re-pot after she has started to re-veg (1-2 wks) will give a nice growth spurt and a ton of clones.

K

krushonkush

hey thanks 4 the quick reply! I'll keep an eye on them 4 a fews more weeks, they will be inside DWC we'll see...later

bongasaurus

king of the dinosaurs
Veteran
i followed this method more or less and it worked great. juust a little worried i might have hermied one of them
April 6th

April 24th

May10th

Last edited:
G

hello all,i'm new so be kind.i've experience with reveging and have just got my first camera so i'll post some pics!.i have limited space so only clone 80% of seeds germed,this usually results in all plants needed are cloned,BUT theres always one so i have to reveg after harvest sometimes.last crop there was 3(proper unlucky!)anywho i thought i'd post pics.(these plants were 4 foot first time around 6 foot now,48 days into 12/12,organic grown in compost,reveged for 1 month before takeing clones,6 weeks veg before flowering,probably 3 weeks left)

hope this is working bottom of plant

middle of plant

top of plant
you can see where the first life of the plant was cut in the first pic(i think!)
second shows old growth,third shows new flowers.IMO the revegged plants just need kid gloves(NO NUTES,only water when wilting,24/0,mine was under CFL's,for 3 weeks)new growth started around 3 weeks for me,could take clones around 4 and a half.hope this post works.
oops i forgot timeline.these were reveged at the beginning of march i think..harvested in their first life in febuary so 8 months old?.they're old girls now.
wahey it worked perfect!

Last edited:
J

jipedestran

I will be doing this in about a week. I have a six year old pheno of Mothers Finest.....I had a mite problem in my veg/clone room, and at the same time changed the lights I used to clone with (tried to use HPS instead of floro) bottom line, the Mothers finest clones died, and I do not want to lose this plant.
She is flowering at almost five feet right now.....I hope for survival.
this is the girl before I flowered her

she is on the left side.

peace
jip

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
I got a little ' the purps' clone that I flowerred soon as I got, Its almost done and I took a sample and it is hands down best thing I have ever tasted, sweeter than grape popsicle, with a hint of blueberry pie! I will be revegging this plant, posting pics soon.

Jerry Maine

I'm going to try to reveg these after I harvest. 2 on the right are grapefruit, skush on the left. I've purposely left a few minor branches and shoots under the canopy on all 4 plants. My first attempt at cloning failed miserably so and I'm out of grapefruit beans so fingers crossed. I have four beans of the Skush still but I'd rather keep them.

G

glad i'm not the only one,my early attempts at cloning were also a disaster(i'm a bit better these days though),a couple of months ago i did 16 cheese clones ALL died:-(.2 weeks later 16 more and they're all are fine,even though i always clone exactly the same way.

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Im finna reveg this strawberry cough:
PICT0039-3.jpg

I left enough right? I cut down the rootball to a little bigger than a handful, then transplanted into some Maricle Grow potting soil, hopefully it aint to hot for her...
This is why Im re-veggin:
PICT0037-2.jpg

Peace!

H

Huey69

I have 6 plants that are outdoors, revegging(put out too early)....but does anyone know if it's ok to top my plants while they're revegging? I wanted to do it in the next couple days before it gets too late...any input is appreciated..

TGT

Tom 'Green' Thumb
Veteran
I know this isn't all ways the case, but I thought I would mention it to let some of you know it is possible. I have revegged many times and had almost all strains come back and be just as potent and the same as they were prior to reveg. But, there has also been a couple times I revegged a certain strain and she seemed to come back fine, but potency and growth was never the same. So I believe some strains do not like a reveg, while I have noticed most don't mind at all. Just thought I would add this bit of experience I have witnessed.

Anyone else have this same thing happen?

TGT

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
update:

update:

The stawberry cough is already starting to re-veg! check it out, this is after 12 days:
PICT0003-2.jpg

PICT0004-3.jpg

I'll keep yall updated
peace! :rasta:

S

statictattoo

themonk said:
glad i'm not the only one,my early attempts at cloning were also a disaster(i'm a bit better these days though),a couple of months ago i did 16 cheese clones ALL died:-(.2 weeks later 16 more and they're all are fine,even though i always clone exactly the same way.

you and me both brother, 12 blue cheese clones bit the dust, i guess you cant even call them clones since they never rooted. I found cloning to be a traumatic experience lol

I am prepared for my next attempt built myself a ez-cloner :joint:

Latest posts

Latest posts